The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

Viorel Dinu was added today to the DB. Of course he is not any kind of... future talent (:D )' date=' but he sure is going to be a good riser.

He was added with a rating 70.

He played in 13 matches (865 minutes) last season for Chiajna in Romania's 1st Division (scoring 4 goals).

This season he was transferred to a better club, Universitatea Cluj. After 7 turns , he has 7 matches and 4 goals so far!

Universitatea Cluj's top rated players are rated at 83, so when Romania gets reviewed (could be in a month, could be in a year...), i expect Dinu to rise to at least 78/80.

I'm guessing that the 70 rating they gave him is a mistake, but nevertheless he is going to be a very nice 10k riser when they review Romania again. :)[/quote']

Lol I think they made mistake, It says he is born 1980, but that he is 32 years old. Anyway good find

Finally' date=' after a long time a great player has appeared!

His name is [b']Alves BETINHO[/b] and you should buy him.

Yes, Betinho is a hot prospect, a must buy for every team.

This guy is a goal machine. :)

He has 14 goals in 20 caps for Portugal U19.

Last year he scored 6 goals in 7 matches for Sporting in NextGen Series.

This season he plays for Sporting B' in Portugal's second division and so far he has scored 2 goals in 3 starts.

He is expected to be the next CF in Portugal NT.

You can find more information about Betinho in eos11 thread about young Portuguese talents, here:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119626

I am intrigued by this new added player' date=' Luka Krajnc. His positions are CB/GK :D

He has recently signed for Genoa from Maribor and has represented Slovenia at all youth levels. Oh and he's 18 in 5 days ;)[/quote']

Has now been changed to CB. Must have been a mistake, still looks a decent prospect.

Viorel Dinu was added today to the DB. Of course he is not any kind of... future talent (:D )' date=' but he sure is going to be a good riser.

He was added with a rating 70.

He played in 13 matches (865 minutes) last season for Chiajna in Romania's 1st Division (scoring 4 goals).

This season he was transferred to a better club, Universitatea Cluj. After 7 turns , he has 7 matches and 4 goals so far!

Universitatea Cluj's top rated players are rated at 83, so when Romania gets reviewed (could be in a month, could be in a year...), i expect Dinu to rise to at least 78/80.

I'm guessing that the 70 rating they gave him is a mistake, but nevertheless he is going to be a very nice 10k riser when they review Romania again. :)[/quote']

This player was re-rated on 15th September, just 2 days after he was added! He had a rise of +5 and his rating now is 75!

A nice instant riser. :) Seems that the 70 indeed was a mistake after all. :D

Anyway, he continues playing and scoring (5 goals in 8 matches after turn 8 so far), so he will still rise more when/if they decide to review Romania.

Anyone know anything about Frank BAGNACK of Barcelona whos added today?

He's a young lad that made his debut recently for Barca B, he got promoted from their Juvenil A team and he's highly rated but has been kept a little secretive from everyone. (Not as rated as Grimaldo of course!) But is worth picking up if you have enough cash and in a competitive GW. He can also play rb!

Also I'll do a little piece on another player added to the DB soon ;)

The new best players added today:

Jesus Suso (Must buy) - How i did yesterday in games against Young Boys??

Frank Bagnack - I didn´t know this player, but if is in barça that is good for sure :D

Neal Maupay - Looks a good player! In CF2 is has 4goals in 3games and made is debut in french league on 15-09-2012! Notice that is only 16years :eek: Looks like a very goog buy!

Miguel Araujo - do not know this player, but is a good riser (1169 minutes in Sport Huancayo)

Jose Rodriguez - i has 67 minutes in second divison for Castilla! 3 games as substitute!

Kolasinac - player of Schalke04, i has on the bench in last three games.. Made is debut in 15-09-2012 in Bundesliga! If i gets game time may be a good riser! keep an eye on him!

I´ve just a bid for this players! :D

The new best players added today:

Jesus Suso (Must buy) - How i did yesterday in games against Young Boys??

Frank Bagnack - I didn´t know this player' date=' but if is in barça that is good for sure :D

Neal Maupay - Looks a good player! In CF2 is has 4goals in 3games and made is debut in french league on 15-09-2012! Notice that is only 16years :eek: Looks like a very goog buy!

Miguel Araujo - do not know this player, but is a good riser (1169 minutes in Sport Huancayo)

Jose Rodriguez - i has 67 minutes in second divison for Castilla! 3 games as substitute!

Kolasinac - player of Schalke04, i has on the bench in last three games.. Made is debut in 15-09-2012 in Bundesliga! If i gets game time may be a good riser! keep an eye on him!

I´ve just a bid for this players! :D[/quote']

You don't know Bagnack... trust me and buy him , he is really good, i saw him in some matches at NextGen Series