The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

The new best players added today:

Jesus Suso (Must buy) - How i did yesterday in games against Young Boys??

Frank Bagnack - I didn´t know this player' date=' but if is in barça that is good for sure :D

Neal Maupay - Looks a good player! In CF2 is has 4goals in 3games and made is debut in french league on 15-09-2012! Notice that is only 16years :eek: Looks like a very goog buy!

Miguel Araujo - do not know this player, but is a good riser (1169 minutes in Sport Huancayo)

Jose Rodriguez - i has 67 minutes in second divison for Castilla! 3 games as substitute!

Kolasinac - player of Schalke04, i has on the bench in last three games.. Made is debut in 15-09-2012 in Bundesliga! If i gets game time may be a good riser! keep an eye on him!

I´ve just a bid for this players! :D[/quote']

Well done mate, a nice brief report on the (quite a few) good new players added today! :)

Except Araujo that i don't know him, i agree on the others, in the same order of importance.

Suso is a must buy for everyone, he is considered as one the best Spanish talents at his age.

I would also like to add Fabian Holland, just for the riser hunters. He seems to be the first choice LB at Hertha, so he will probably be a good riser in the -far- future. In the shortlist for the riser hunters.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

I'm gonna come good on my promise earlier :)

A few may recognize him from Fm2012

vitinho_botafogo_agif_95.jpg

Name: Vitinho Coelho Santos

Date of Birth: 9th October 1993 (18)

Nationality: Brazil

Club: Botafogo

Position: Fwd/Winger

SM Rating: 75

Potential Future Rating: 88-90

Vitinho is a young striker who play for Brazilian Serie A side Botafogo. In total he has 93 mins under his belt but not in Serie A competition he has played in the last 2 Carioca 1 tournament for Bota playing twice and scoring in his first game in the 2011 year of the Carioca.

Basically I'll say what your buying is potential, he is a very good attacking player from the video's i've seen and it's only a matter of time until he breaks through in my opinion. :)

Well done mate' date=' a nice brief report on the (quite a few) good new players added today! :)

Except Araujo that i don't know him, i agree on the others, in the same order of importance.

Suso is a must buy for everyone, he is considered as one the best Spanish talents at his age.

I would also like to add Fabian Holland, just for the riser hunters. He seems to be the first choice LB at Hertha, so he will probably be a good riser in the -far- future. In the shortlist for the riser hunters.[/quote']

Thanks!! keep this good work... :D

yes this kid have 2 games from 7 / on 17 years ( my opinion is not a must buy but its a good rise )

He is a definite MUST buy. Chalobah has been considered a future England international for a very long time and Chelsea rate him supremely high. He will be the heir to John Terry when he retires at Chelsea. Snap him up right away!

He is a definite MUST buy. Chalobah has been considered a future England international for a very long time and Chelsea rate him supremely high. He will be the heir to John Terry when he retires at Chelsea. Snap him up right away!

no he wont be.

Gary Cahill is.

then David Luiz.

Chalobah will be very lucky to break through at Chelsea.

Jeff Bruma is very highly regarded as a future Dutch CB and he is still a Chelsea player...... Kalas is still on the books, Omeruo as well. But can see both of the latter sold in the near future.

Roman will just buy another experienced CB when Terry retires, he has the roubles to throw around...

No doubting he is a good CB prospect, plenty of International experience so far & alot of young CB around now for England (ie Andre Wisdom, Eric Dier, Tom Thorpe, Michael Keane) but IMO he will make his name at another club..

no he wont be.

Gary Cahill is.

then David Luiz.

Jeff Bruma is very highly regarded as a future Dutch CB and he is still a Chelsea player...... Kalas is still on the books' date=' Omeruo as well. But can see both of the latter sold in the near future.

Roman will just buy another experienced CB when Terry retires, he has the roubles to throw around...

No doubting he is a good CB prospect, plenty of International experience so far & alot of young CB around now for England (ie Andre Wisdom, Eric Dier, Tom Thorpe, Michael Keane) but IMO he will make his name at another club..[/quote']

Yeah I respect what your saying and I can see him being directed out by Chelsea due to the fact that they never give youngsters the opportunity. But he is very very highly rated. Trust me.

a good player who has real qualities play anywhere (I give some small examples Thiago alcanta / Tello) where competition is very high. Now that I've moved too far from the subject. talented players in my opinion are the ones that get the team (even 20 minutes per game). true talents are / Draxler / OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN / WARD-Prowse, James / Suso / Sterling, Raheem / Adryan, Tavares / DAVIES, Ben \ Andrade, Victor / MAHER, Adam / Dands / Yassine and so on. (Players under 20 years this call. Younger talent.) Chalobah do not think it's a weak player. but not very talented or have bought. (August 19, 2010 I first saw the chance in a match with a team from Romania , team FC Vaslui in Europa League (I'm from Romania). Was a soccermanager anyone. I've purchased it on that time on rating 87 (played every game in lille better from year to year) and now came the most promising kid. ( no offence , its just my opinion for MUST BUY )

no he wont be.

Gary Cahill is.

then David Luiz.

Jeff Bruma is very highly regarded as a future Dutch CB and he is still a Chelsea player...... Kalas is still on the books' date=' Omeruo as well. But can see both of the latter sold in the near future.

No doubting he is a good CB prospect, plenty of International experience so far & alot of young CB around now for England (ie Andre Wisdom, Eric Dier, Tom Thorpe, Michael Keane) but IMO he will make his name at another club..[/quote']

Other way round mate, Bruma has not future at Chelsea, not good enough. Kalas and Omeruo are both very good, but Chabolah is by far the most talented of the lot.

For me, Nathan Chalobah is a good buy for anyone in any gameworld. He has been very impressive at u17 level for England, and with Terry not getting any younger, he may eventually take his place in the Chelsea side. In addition, he started for Watford V Bristol City at the weekend, so he could get lots of mins this season.

However, Chalobah still may turn out to be a Josh McEachran for the next few seasons, where he is loaned out constantly, so patience will be required before his breakthrough at Chelsea. Also bear in mind he is behind Terry, Luiz, Cahill and probably Bruma in the pecking order.

There are a lot of youngsters to buy but how can we buy them? Financially rich clubs with old managers never leave a single player, say like chalobah i've been looking for him from 2 weeks and they just update him last day i paid up to the maximum but he's going to move to another club, SM should do something about it maybe restrict youth squad say like we clubs have 150+ youth.

There are a lot of youngsters to buy but how can we buy them? Financially rich clubs with old managers never leave a single player' date=' say like chalobah i've been looking for him from 2 weeks and they just update him last day i paid up to the maximum but he's going to move to another club, SM should do something about it maybe restrict youth squad say like we clubs have 150+ youth.[/quote']

It is reality tho...

PIAZON is playing tonight' date=' he should be on the game withing the next day or two :D

Dubbed the new Kaka[/quote']

Except Piazon, there are a few more young talents who played in the League Cup this week and are expected to be added in the next days:

Arsenal:

Damian Martinez

Angha

Serge Gnabry

Manchester United:

Marnick Vermijl

Liverpool:

Jerome Sinclair

IMO Gnabry has the best potential out of these 5, but they are all good prospects! ;)

Except Piazon' date=' there are a few more young talents who played in the League Cup this week and are expected to be added in the next days:

[u']Arsenal[/u]:

Damian Martinez

Angha

Serge Gnabry

Manchester United:

Marnick Vermijl

Liverpool:

Jerome Sinclair

IMO Gnabry has the best potential out of these 5, but they are all good prospects! ;)

By the looks of it we will have to wait til monday for them to be added now as i dont think SM work weekends... :/

By the looks of it we will have to wait til monday for them to be added now as i dont think SM work weekends... :/

Actually, SM display their work on the site the next morning when they are working on reviews or adding new players. So they could be added tomorrow, if they are working on them today. If not, then probably on Tuesday, or later. :)

Actually' date=' SM display their work on the site the next morning when they are working on reviews or adding new players. So they could be added tomorrow, if they are working on them today. If not, then probably on Tuesday, or later. :)[/quote']

Sweet :) Hope they get added tomorrow, I would say the team to get that are 75-78's are imo

Leali

Timo Horn

De Sciglio

Wallace Oliveira

Grimaldo

Luke Shaw

Mariquinhos

Chalobah

Koray Gunter

Leon Goretzka

Ouasim bouy

James Ward-Prowse