The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

Sweet :) Hope they get added tomorrow' date=' I would say the team to get that are 75-78's are imo

Leali

Timo Horn

De Sciglio

Wallace Oliveira

Grimaldo

Luke Shaw

Mariquinhos

Chalobah

Koray Gunter

Leon Goretzka

Ouasim bouy

James Ward-Prowse

Inigo Ruiz De galarreta

Oliver Torres

Adryan

Victor Andrade

Santos Fred

Matheus

Fischer

Powell

Ademilson

Yesil

Suso

Dybala

Longo

Can't really go wrong with that team ;)[/quote']

Huge players... I have all of them in my team :D

Great team by the way!!

Sweet :) Hope they get added tomorrow' date=' I would say the team to get that are 75-78's are imo

Leali

Timo Horn

De Sciglio

Wallace Oliveira

Grimaldo

Luke Shaw

Mariquinhos

Chalobah

Koray Gunter

Leon Goretzka

Ouasim bouy

James Ward-Prowse

Inigo Ruiz De galarreta

Oliver Torres

Adryan

Victor Andrade

Santos Fred

Matheus

Fischer

Powell

Ademilson

Yesil

Suso

Dybala

Longo

Can't really go wrong with that team ;)[/quote']

And Sterling :)

Alen Halilović made his debut for Dinamo Zagreb yesterday in victory on derby match against Hajduk (3-1). He should be added to the DB in the next few days.

He looks like Modrić, he plays like Modrić but I (like every Dinamo Zagreb fan) think that he will be much better than Luka. Halilović is only 16 y.o. and he is absolute must have.

Does anyone know how Thorgan Hazard is progressing and what his chances are?

Eden once said that thorgen was a better player than him' date=' but what are the chances of this reply happening?

cheers[/quote']

There chances are few!! Is overhyped because is brother Eden! he is not better than Eden... and do not know if it will reach the same level one day!! For now he was in 3games - 270minutes and played very well! Lets wait and see.... :D

Alen Halilović made his debut for Dinamo Zagreb yesterday in victory on derby match against Hajduk (3-1). He should be added to the DB in the next few days.

He looks like Modrić' date=' he plays like Modrić but I (like every Dinamo Zagreb fan) think that he will be much better than Luka. Halilović is only 16 y.o. and he is absolute must have.[/quote']

Good pick

They are already talking about Real Madrid and Man Utd interest

And he also did comment on this story

Looking on the Manchester United website' date=' at the transfer speculation in recent months, theres a few players ive never heard of. Wondered if anyone can shed some light on what they're like/worthwhile buys?

Domenico Berardi - Sassuolo

Kgosi Ntlhe - Peterborough

Marcel Sabitzer - FC Admira

:D[/quote']

nice finds, Berardi is the best of the lot then Sabitzer in my opinion

Looking on the Manchester United website' date=' at the transfer speculation in recent months, theres a few players ive never heard of. Wondered if anyone can shed some light on what they're like/worthwhile buys?

Domenico Berardi - Sassuolo

Kgosi Ntlhe - Peterborough

Marcel Sabitzer - FC Admira

:D[/quote']

Good find mate... Are so many players linked in last days to United... TAKAHASHI, Hideto was the last one! :D