The New Players Thread

MUFC1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The New Players Thread

Todays Report 30/03/12 :

No players have been added today but its just a waiting game now before some more really exciting prospects come up for grabs. I can see some being put on the database within the spanish and english changes. But for those of you looking to buy players I suggest you all take a look back at this list made by Lincvillan, Its a fantastic list with player who look to have fantastic futures ahead of them.

I will highlight my 10 top buys from the list

by the way im gonna add this list :) hope you dont mind :)

Gks

Areola

Leali

Branescu

Defenders

Zouma

Prestia

Fryers

Salva Ruiz

Alejandro Grimaldo

Frederic Veseli

Lucas Digne

Karim Rekik

Nastasic

Nicolo Curti

Romario Santos

Danny Da Costa

Loic Nego

Dennis Appiah

Midfielders

Lucas Ocampos

Ezeqiel Cirigliano

Paul Pogba

Marco Verratti

Gary Gardner

Jese Rodriguez

Tonny Vilhena

Raheem Sterling

Lazar Markovic

Jordan Lukaku

Thorgan Hazard

Dennis Praet

Rodrigo Caio

Ross Barkley

Inigo Ruiz De Galaretta

Alex Serrano

Anas Achahbar

Gerard Deulofeu

Rafinha Alcantara

Forwards

Memphis Depay

Bilil Omrani

Jean Marie Dongou

Mason Bennett

Yassine Benzia

Sebastian Haller

Yaya Sanogo

Soulyemane Coulibaly

Marvin Ducksch

Lorenzo Tassi

John Jairo Ruiz

Mateo Kovacic - Dubbed as one of the most exciting prospects

These are all on the Db.... buy them if you can ;)

I second this - people just scavenge off that and don't do their own research. SM should be rewarding those who do IMO

I agree as well. Helps lazy managers. Many times i have awaited the arrival of a new player only for him to appear at an awkward time when I couldn't log on and bid. Next day I see he has been snapped up :(

I remember Deulofeu I had been waiting for ages to appear on the DB, then I bid minimum value went to sleep and in the morning a playerhogging manager had outbid me.

Great list btw, really helpful :)

I agree as well. Helps lazy managers. Many times i have awaited the arrival of a new player only for him to appear at an awkward time when I couldn't log on and bid. Next day I see he has been snapped up :(

I remember Deulofeu I had been waiting for ages to appear on the DB' date=' then I bid minimum value went to sleep and in the morning a playerhogging manager had outbid me.

Great list btw, really helpful :)[/quote']

We all hate that mate, nothing worse than seeing you have been outbid and its too late to do anything about it. Happened to me with pogba chamberlain etc etc. But hopefully if we keep this thread going we can share our knowledge of exciting young players and you might find yourself signing players you may not have known .

Due to the lack of "new" players being added the last couple of days I am going to name a few youngsters already on the DB would snapping up .

Andy Polo - An obvious one but Big future ahead

Srdjan MIJAILOVIC - Should rise to 80/82

Giovani CASILLAS - "he is one of the young promises of the Club Deportivo Guadalajara"

KALITVINTSEV, Vladyslav

REKIK, Karim

CAN, Emre

RUIZ DE GALARRETA, Iñigo

SKRABB, Simon

How good is this Kovacic ?

One of the brightest talent out there. 17th years old. Already have 2000+ minutes playing time including 12 Champion League games (qualifying and group stage) - accumulation of 550+ minutes. For SM rating wise,we know that Champion League football always get good rise.

How good is this Kovacic ?

He's very good - he has come out and openly stated that he would be honoured to play for United, and SAF is known to be a huge personal admirer. However price tag issues may become a problem. But if a move is made in the summer, which I wouldn't be too surprised at with City and Spurs also looking to buy him outright in the off season, I would imagine he would stay in Croatia for one more season on loan. That's IF he's bought in the summer. But he is a top player. Youngest ever starter in Croatian league, youngest ever scorer in Croatian league, second youngest ever scorer in Champions League, first team regular at the age of 16. He's doing alright:cool:

Really like this thread. Keep up the good work.

What I am struggling to understand is that Veseli has not even been named on the bench before for City or United (correct me if I am wrong) and yet he is on the database, whereas Piazon and Yessil (who have been on the bench for Chelsea and Leverkusen, I believe) are not on the database. This doesn't make sense at all.

Piazon and Yessil impressed me a lot in the last u17 world cup in Mexico- snap them up when they come on the database. Yessil has been called the "next Gerd Muller" and Piazon the "next Kaka", so they look promising.

He's very good - he has come out and openly stated that he would be honoured to play for United' date=' and SAF is known to be a huge personal admirer. However price tag issues may become a problem. But if a move is made in the summer, which I wouldn't be too surprised at with City and Spurs also looking to buy him outright in the off season, I would imagine he would stay in Croatia for one more season on loan. That's IF he's bought in the summer. But he is a top player. Youngest ever starter in Croatian league, youngest ever scorer in Croatian league, second youngest ever scorer in Champions League, first team regular at the age of 16. He's doing alright:cool:[/quote']

And at only the age of 17 he is playing for the Croatian U21 ;)

What about this Lucas OCAMPOS ? Is he any good ? Or just another player who is being hyped up too much.

He is very good, similar to Ronaldo, flash skills, good shooting power, tall etc, very talented and has many clubs interested in him like Barca, RM, Manchester United etc ;)

What about this Lucas OCAMPOS ? Is he any good ? Or just another player who is being hyped up too much.

Ocampos has played in all matches so far this season, so given the stature of River Plate and the fact Ocampos is only 17, he is very much worth signing. Has been called Argentina's next big thing along with the likes of Juan Iturbe.

WOW cheers' date=' I've been away from SM & just found about thes players. Thanks for you help :D I've come across this STROOTMAN, Kevin, What's his career so far like ? Is he doing well at his club & country ?[/quote']

No offence, but he isn't exactly a "new" player which is what the thread is titled. Anyway, he is a good player from what I have seen of him and should be in line for a rating rise.

You NEED to sign this kid. Is one of the Argentine prodigies of whom could one day become one of the best players in the world. If you watch his video's on Youtube is really does resemble how good this kid is and how much he has a strong resemblance of Cristiano. Young, fast, incredibly skillful and Argentine, while also a part of the River Plate youth system i don't think you can go far wrong at all. The fact that he has a £15 million price tag really does just go to show how good he is without even knowing who he is or seeing him play. An absolute MUST buy in ANY game world!

Archived