The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

How did Ongenda get added? He hasn't even made a 1st team appearance for PSG yet has he?

From what i can guess, Ongenda was added because he has appearances (3 subs, 2 goals!) with PSG II in France's Third Division (CFA). Recently SM have reviewed and updated the third divisions in the big leagues (like Secunda B in Spain etc). So, since SM take those divisions into consideration, and since the games in those divisions are official and professional, they add players from these leagues. Ongenda is not the first, they have already done it before with many other players from those leagues.

...So, to sum it up:

Lucas Piazon, Ongenda, Alen Halilovic and the following 5 players:

Except Piazon' date=' there are a few more young talents who played in the League Cup this week and are expected to be added in the next days:

[u']Arsenal[/u]:

Damian Martinez

Angha

Serge Gnabry

Manchester United:

Marnick Vermijl

Liverpool:

Jerome Sinclair

IMO Gnabry has the best potential out of these 5, but they are all good prospects! ;)

were added today! They are all future talents (some more, other less), and they are 100% definitely worth buying at the rating of 75! :D

IMHO, the best out of them are Piazon, Ongenda, Gnabry and Halilovic, who have the potential to be future superstars. But as i said, they are all worth a bid!

Mauricio BALDIVIESO i see has been added made a bid for him as he looks a prospect at 16 added at 75rating

Anybody any views?

If i'm right, this is the kid that made his debut when he was 12 and is the son of some Bolivian legend if i recall correctly who i think at the time was manager of his club.

When he made his debut he was the youngest player in any top flight league in the World.

I might be wrong but the name rings a bell.

If i'm right' date=' this is the kid that made his debut when he was 12 and is the son of some Bolivian legend if i recall correctly who i think at the time was manager of his club.

When he made his debut he was the youngest player in any top flight league in the World.

I might be wrong but the name rings a bell.[/quote']

Yep he's the same guy :)

The question that really sticks with me is why a 75 rating is that not potential superstar stuff??:confused:

I wouldn't read into that too much. It may just mean he's played a bit more. He's played 9 games out of 10/11 so far.

Kid obviously has potential if he made his debut so young but i don't think hes a budding superstar in waiting.

...So' date=' to sum it up:

[b']Lucas Piazon[/b], Ongenda, Alen Halilovic and the following 5 players:

were added today! They are all future talents (some more, other less), and they are 100% definitely worth buying at the rating of 75! :D

IMHO, the best out of them are Piazon, Ongenda, Gnabry and Halilovic, who have the potential to be future superstars. But as i said, they are all worth a bid!

Ah i see they were added secretly, missed out on everysingle one, nevertheless, i'm not fussed at all.

Btw, i take everything negative that i said about this thread back, if it wasn't for it, i would have missed out on buying Suso, i player i had been waiting 2 years to be added, had i missed out on him, what a travesty it would have been :eek:

Also i hope they continue adding these sort of players secretly.

Sorry one more question...

Mauricio CHAJTUR 15 - 74 (2011/2012 4games - 272minutes)

Anyone know him??

I don't think there's anything special here... Bolivian football has a VERY low level, and if he stays in Bolivia, SM will probably review Bolivia again in 2-3 years... So, IMO not worth it.

Btw' date=' i take everything negative that i said about this thread back, if it wasn't for it, i would have missed out on buying Suso, i player i had been waiting 2 years to be added, [b']had i missed out on him, what a travesty it would have been :eek:[/b]

Also i hope they continue adding these sort of players secretly.

Shame you missed out on him in EC5579 :P

Shame you missed out on him in EC5579 :P

But hes gone to you mate and your a top manager, im sure we can agree a deal for him once his TB is off, i have a few players who interest you. ;)

Also, the only reason im still playing SM is because of my Northampton, great little team who already has Ibe, Shelvey, Sterling, got Suso in 7046 so thats all that mattered really.

I see that Victor Andrade and Marquinhos (along with many other players) got a +5 in the last days, now rated at 80 and worth (depending on your team) about 1,5M- 2,5M. And i remember when they were added to the DB, only 3-4 months back, they were mentioned in this thread. Some people then were saying "don't bother", "don't worth it", "they will be a waste of money", "overhyped", "don't pay maximum for them", "Victor Andrade is only mentioned because he has a 50M release clause" and other ridiculous comments.

Now, just 3-4 months after they were added, the situation for the managers who bought a talent like e.g. Victor Andrade (regardless if they paid 300K or 3M) is this:

a) They are proud to have a future talent in their teams, who has already about the same or higher value than the price they paid for him and they see a player who is slowly taking his chances in his club and continuously developing and improving,

or

B) If they are in a competitive GW and are desperate of money, they have a player who, if they finally decide to sell, they will easily receive more than 5M for him.

I think this answers pretty well the question, if it's a good or a bad move to buy as early as possible the future talents, even if we have to pay something more than the chairman's value when they are rated 75! :rolleyes:;)

SM makes me laugh some days with the system they use before they add players to the database. Offen we wait ages for a player to be added and today i can firmly say no one on SM was waiting for Rohit Chand from Nepal to be added. What makes it even more weird is according to soccerwiki he isn't even at a club, so how has he got to that magical minutes mark