The New Players Thread

MUFC1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The New Players Thread

So will they change him back? and we'll end up paying stupid amounts for a 75rated?

Blooming likely really annoying been waiting a age for him to be added not a happy bunny at all going to have to pay in excess of 40m and probably I'll either not get him or get him and find out people have bid like 2m.

Blooming likely really annoying been waiting a age for him to be added not a happy bunny at all going to have to pay in excess of 40m and probably I'll either not get him or get him and find out people have bid like 2m.

He is a very good talent but by no means is he worth 40 million and maybe never will be either, so please tell me you were joking? :o:P

He is a very good talent but by no means is he worth 40 million and maybe never will be either' date=' so please tell me you were joking? :o:P[/quote']

No actually I wasnt infact there is a bid of 60m in GC1 already so who knows what people are going to pay.

No actually I wasnt infact there is a bid of 60m in GC1 already so who knows what people are going to pay.

What the genuine F**K. That is a hell of a lot of money! He is a very good talent yes, but is he a future 90+ player? Who knows, and he will never ever live upto be worth 60 million anyway, no chance in hell! He may not even make it at Bayern with the amount of midfield talent they have there either! :eek::rolleyes::o

EDIT: Maybe they could be biddling that just to fend off interest until he does drop? :confused::)

Germ, that is exactly what i thought might happen. Uneducated managers who have not even heard of the lad see him added and have a reaction along the lines of "OMGZ! He's only 18 and rated 85!! He must be better than Messi!" and they'll just pay whatever they can.

I really hope SM rectify it soon because it's going to be chaos otherwise.

Good luck to whoever pays it I was tempted to but I couldnt even if I wanted now as it would only allow me to bid 40m instead of the 80m as much as I wanted him. :o:p

Edit: As I typed this his value has now changed and bids cleared in with a shout now at a mere 6m.

Ok, now that Derflinger has had his rating corrected (the 85 was an obvious typing mistake...), we can buy him at his normal rating of 75. :rolleyes:

Other interesting players added today:

Luca Garritano, young forward of Inter. Made his debut for the first team last week in the Europa League.

Rodrigo Ely, Milan's young defender. He's on loan at Reggina where he is finding playing time, he was a starter in their last 3 matches.

Gabarron Patri. I don't know much about this player, he is a Barcelona B' player and so far this season he has 3 sub appearances.

Stefano Sabelli, Roma's 19 years old RB. He has appearances for all young Italy NTs U18- U20. He is on loan at Bari and he has played in all their games (8 so far, 7 as a starter) in the season (that's why he was added at 78).

PatriGabarron.png

Patri Gabarron is a young Defensive midfielder who plays for Barcelona B in the Segunda (Spanish Div 2). He recently got called up due to injurys and has played pretty well, he is worth picking up in competitive setups down to the fact I think he will get some more games for Barca B in the coming months!!! He can play DM, CM, RM or LM...

Pretty talented imo and well.... snap him up in the very competitive GW's or in the not so competitive one's shortlist him!!

I tend to pick up any Barca B players that become available. You can generally rely on the fact that at least 90% of their players become at least 88/89 level even if they leave Barca. Nolito springs to mind, and of course if they stay at Barca they generally become world class.

PatriGabarron.png

Patri Gabarron is a young Defensive midfielder who plays for Barcelona B in the Segunda (Spanish Div 2). He recently got called up due to injurys and has played pretty well' date=' he is worth picking up in competitive setups down to the fact I think he will get some more games for Barca B in the coming months!!! He can play DM, CM, RM or LM...

Pretty talented imo and well.... snap him up in the very competitive GW's or in the not so competitive one's shortlist him!!

[/center']

Just out of interest Living in Skegness (fine place) how on Earth would you have seen any of his games??

He has made 3 Sub Apperences totalling 42mins and his only contribution seems to have been two yellow cards, so I find it hard to see how you can say he has played pretty well or seen anything of him.....

This is the problem with this thread, he may well get more games of that I dont disagree but I really struggle to believe you have ever seen him play and therefore be in any position to discuss his level of ability, I mean who watches Segunda B football when you are based in Skegness?

Instead of all that why dont perople just say i ran an Internet search on him I know next to nothing on this player but some random Internet sites say he is decent or more likely the fact he is at Barca B might make him a decent buy...

Just out of interest Living in Skegness (fine place) how on Earth would you have seen any of his games??

He has made 3 Sub Apperences totalling 42mins and his only contribution seems to have been two yellow cards' date=' so I find it hard to see how you can say he has played pretty well or seen anything of him.....

This is the problem with this thread, he may well get more games of that I dont disagree but I really struggle to believe you have ever seen him play and therefore be in any position to discuss his level of ability, I mean who watches Segunda B football when you are based in Skegness?

Instead of all that why dont perople just say i ran an Internet search on him I know next to nothing on this player but some random Internet sites say he is decent or more likely the fact he is at Barca B might make him a decent buy...[/quote']

Cheers for noticing ;) but I did watch a stream a game or so ago and he played decently.... I wasnt expecting that much from him... he looks a tidy player.... he wont be a patch on Samper though!!! and yes i did the customery internet search too :)

He has made 3 Sub Apperences totalling 42mins and his only contribution seems to have been two yellow cards' date=' so I find it hard to see how you can say he has played pretty well or seen anything of him.....

Instead of all that why dont perople just say i ran an Internet search on him I know next to nothing on this player but some random Internet sites say he is decent or more likely the fact he is at Barca B might make him a decent buy...[/quote']

Just got to love your straight to the point approach Ray :D, however I agree with you 100%

I tend to pick up any Barca B players that become available. You can generally rely on the fact that at least 90% of their players become at least 88/89 level even if they leave Barca. Nolito springs to mind' date=' and of course if they stay at Barca they generally become world class.[/quote']

really?????

go back over the past few seasons squads and i think its more like 10%

please dont make me list them all....

Just got to love your straight to the point approach Ray :D' date=' however I agree with you 100%[/color']

I am not one for the namby pamby approach :P

I tel it how it is, if others did instead of using misleading and inaccurate statements they really cant back up in any shape/form this thread would be a lot better/useful.

I am not one for the namby pamby approach :P

I tel it how it is' date=' if others did instead of using misleading and inaccurate statements they really cant back up in any shape/form this thread would be a lot better/useful.[/quote']

I totally agree mate, I can relate to you because I have that very same approach (which use to get me in hot water so had to tone it down.)

Maybe it is the elder statesman in us. :D

I usually buy Barca B players as well. They rise if they get any serious game time and there are always plenty of buyers few months down the road.

For example, a while back I bought Ilie for £500k rated 77 in Ec7777. He rose +3 and then I sold him to a managed club for £3.5 million. Never did I think he was a top player. So yes, I do buy most Barca B and other overhyped players where I can.

I usually buy Barca B players as well. They rise if they get any serious game time and there are always plenty of buyers few months down the road.

For example' date=' a while back I bought Ilie for £500k rated 77 in Ec7777. He rose +3 and then I sold him to a managed club for £3.5 million. Never did I think he was a top player. So yes, I do buy most Barca B and other overhyped players where I can.[/quote']

Haha, just looking at his profile in that GW and I sold him for £1.1M about 10 months later, one of my bad youth buys really in that set up.

One noticeable player added today, 17 years old Kadir Ari of Besiktas. He is regular in Turkey's young NTs- he has 22 caps and 6 goals for NTs U17-U18 and he is called up for the U19.

2 weeks ago he made his debut for the first team. He was a starter for Besiktas in a cup game, he scored on the first minute (!) of the match and played the full 90 minutes.

A promising young winger.

One noticeable player added today' date=' 17 years old [b']Kadir Ari[/b] of Besiktas. He is regular in Turkey's young NTs- he has 22 caps and 6 goals for NTs U17-U18 and he is called up for the U19.

2 weeks ago he made his debut for the first team. He was a starter for Besiktas in a cup game, he scored on the first minute (!) of the match and played the full 90 minutes.

A promising young winger.

but have u seen him play tho:rolleyes:

or just like many others just searched him and let every1 know?

also 1 for the shortlist WHICH I HAVE SEEN PLAY!!!!!

luke wilkinson of dagenham will go on and play at least championship football, he is a commanding cb who in his 1st season in football league is by far the best cb in league 2.(ino only league 2).

Archived