The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

but have u seen him play tho:rolleyes:

or just like many others just searched him and let every1 know?

also 1 for the shortlist WHICH I HAVE SEEN PLAY!!!!!

luke wilkinson of dagenham will go on and play at least championship football' date=' he is a commanding cb who in his 1st season in football league is by far the best cb in league 2.(ino only league 2).[/quote']

One Noticeable player, he says. Not the next messi. With a record likle his for his nt, he is defo one to look out for, nice work Germlad, ignore NEW SIGNING Micky some people just dont like the thread.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One Noticeable player' date=' he says. Not the next messi. With a record likle his for his nt, he is defo one to look out for, nice work Germlad, ignore NEW SIGNING Micky some people just dont like the thread.[/quote']

i was being sarcastic!!!!

and yes im a new signing in 2008!!!:D

Player added recently, Fraser Aird of Rangers.

Yes I know he's only playing 3rd Div football :rolleyes:....for now...but hes an exciting pacy winger with a great attitude.

Only 17 years old but looks like he could play at a higher level already.

Forced himself into the Rangers team and had a great game against SPL leaders (at the time) Motherwell in the League Cup.

Only rated 73 so very low risk....fill your boots.

Player added recently' date=' Fraser Aird of Rangers.

Yes I know he's only playing 3rd Div football :rolleyes:....for now...but hes an exciting pacy winger with a great attitude.

Only 17 years old but looks like he could play at a higher level already.

Forced himself into the Rangers team and had a great game against SPL leaders (at the time) Motherwell in the League Cup.

Only rated 73 so very low risk....fill your boots.[/quote']

Hi is good?? Any video of him? Just because Rangers is playing in 3rd division! :s

New interesting player is added to the DB... his name is Mahatma Gandhi.:D

Here's a nice... "report" about Gandhi:

http://history1900s.about.com/od/people/a/gandhi.htm

:D:D:D:D

They could make a very successful duo' date=' he and.... [i']John Lennon[/i] of Botafogo! :D:D

I love the way those Brazilians (and South Americans in general) give names to their childs! :)

Two young Spanish were added today, worth to look out for:

Joan Roman of Barcelona B'. He scored once in his 2 sub appearances so far for Barcelona B' in Segunda Division. This young midfielder is a product of Espanyol's youth sections, he was bought from Manchester City when he was 16 and last summer Barcelona bought him for 1M and brought him back to Spain.

Jose Luis Gaya of Valencia. He plays for Valencia youth team and has caps for Spain U17. Recently he was called up to the first team, at only 17 years old, because of suspensions and injuries of other first team players. He made it to the bench and he hasn't played for the first team yet, but this and the next season could be his breakthrough to the first team.

• 2 weeks later...

Jean-Paul Boetius, Feyenoord's 18 years old winger was added today.

He has caps for Netherlands U17 and U19 and he made his debut for Feyenoord last Sunday, but that wasn't just another league match, it was the derdy against Ajax! Boetius made a great debut, he scored the first goal for Feyenoord (final score 2-2) and played the full 90 minutes.

It was a very promising first appearance and surely this kid has the talent and could have a bright future.

Here is a clip with his goal and highlights in the derby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBPjLegt7nE

Jean-Paul Boetius' date=' Feyenoord's 18 years old winger was added today.

He has caps for Netherlands U17 and U19 and he made his debut for Feyenoord last Sunday, but that wasn't just another league match, it was the derdy against Ajax! Boetius made a great debut, he scored the first goal for Feyenoord (final score 2-2) and played the full 90 minutes.

It was a very promising first appearance and surely this kid has the talent and could have a bright future.

Here is a clip with his goal and highlights in the derby:

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBPjLegt7nE[/url]

thought u only used wikipedia!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thomas Eisfeld and Jernade Meade of Arsenal played last night in the League Cup game against Reading (final score 5-7 after extra time! :eek: ). So they are expected to be soon added to the DB' date=' tomorrow or in the next days. :)[/quote']

I was very impressed with Thomas Eisfeld last night. His style of play, touches and vision reminded me a bit of Mario Gotze. But very early days in his career, hope he's given more game time.

Gnabry was another who played very well, some very good players coming through at Arsenal via Germany;)

Thomas Eisfeld and Jernade Meade of Arsenal played last night in the League Cup game against Reading (final score 5-7 after extra time! :eek: ). So they are expected to be soon added to the DB' date=' tomorrow or in the next days. :)[/quote']

Meade is nothing special imo. Not really worth your money. Eisfeld has potential but it's too early to tell if he's a future star or not.

Wouldn't get overly excited about Meade.

I was very impressed with Thomas Eisfeld last night. His style of play' date=' touches and vision reminded me a bit of Mario Gotze. But very early days in his career, hope he's given more game time.

Gnabry was another who played very well, some very good players coming through at Arsenal via Germany;)[/quote']

Meade is nothing special imo. Not really worth your money. Eisfeld has potential but it's too early to tell if he's a future star or not.
Wouldn't get overly excited about Meade.

They were added today to the DB, as expected. :)

Eisfeld is of course the best buy out of them, a young player who was doing really well in Dortmund's youth team, until Wenger's "eyes" noticed him and Arsen(al) bought him last year. :)

Meade isn't anything special, he was only on the bench because of our lack of full backs that were fit.

Eisfeld, however, is one heck of a prospect. He came on for us on Tuesday and took complete control of our midfield as was one of the reasons, as far as I'm concerned, that we manage to claw back to 4-4 and then go on to win the game.

He is scoring for fun from the midfield in the U21's squad so I am pretty certain he will be making the transition from reserve to first-team in a season or two.

Knowing Weneger, Eisfeld will get a lot more playing time this season, maybe even a BPL game.

Meade isn't anything special' date=' he was only on the bench because of our lack of full backs that were fit.

Eisfeld, however, is one heck of a prospect. He came on for us on Tuesday and took complete control of our midfield as was one of the reasons, as far as I'm concerned, that we manage to claw back to 4-4 and then go on to win the game.

He is scoring for fun from the midfield in the U21's squad so I am pretty certain he will be making the transition from reserve to first-team in a season or two.

Knowing Weneger, Eisfeld will get a lot more playing time this season, maybe even a BPL game.[/quote']

i agree with you ,Eisfeld is better prospect then Gnabry ...he should play in EPL cose Arteta,Diaby and Ramsey doesn't look that indispensable imo

i agree with you ' date='Eisfeld is better prospect then Gnabry ...he should play in EPL cose Arteta,Diaby and Ramsey doesn't look that indispensable imo[/quote']

Arteta is as indispensable as they come. His discipline has been fantastic and he would be one of the last players I would take out of the team on any occasion.

Archived