The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

well no ones has picked up on it' date=' which kinda shows the effectiveness of this thread when it comes to new players outside of the 'popular clubs', but the lad [b']Jean Michaël SERI[/b], who has just been added, is in talks to join Porto in January.

Team: KRC GENK

Nationality: Belgium (U18 player)

Position: CA

SM-Rating: 75

Stats competition:

Siebe played one official game with the first team. He was a substitute (45 minutes) in the 6-0 win for the 'Beker van België' (similar to the FA Cup) and gave an assist for the last goal.

Stats Belgium:

Belgium U17 13 games 3 goals

Belgium U16 5 games 1 goal

Description:

He is together with the younger brother of Hazard' date=' Charly Musonda (Chelsea),

Andreas Pereira (Man Utd) the new hope for Belgium (all 16 years old). Their national youth team are incredibely good and called 'the new Barcelona'. Schrijvers is a real top talent, but he choose to stay in Belgium and try to get minutes and refuse the offers of the top teams in Europe. Siebe is since this season part of the first team and impressed everybody in friendlies where he scored a lot (once a hattrick). It is waiting for chances because the attack of Genk is playing very well at the moment and everybody is fit. Their coach like to work with young players, so i think he will get some minutes soon as a substitute. It would be awesome if he can reach a first place in the team and Genk got another top talent after Courtois and De Bruyne (both Chelsea)[/quote']

Good work on both the information and the report! :)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he must buy in non-competitive game worlds?

If the game world is not very competitive, this means that you could buy him for 200K-300K, so he is worth it. He is a young talent with potential. Personally i tried to sign him both in competitive and non-competitive game worlds.

Conor Coady was added today! One of Liverpool's best U20 players at the moment. He has international appearances with all England young NTs (31 caps for U17- U19) and started the Europa League game last night against Anzhi (since Liverpool usually uses reserves and youth in the Europa League games and Rodgers gives many chances to young talents).

He is considered as one of England's best talents in defence/midfield and he was part of England's U19 squad last summer in the Euro U19 Championship.

Federico Barba was added today, a young CB of Roma who is loaned out at Grosseto, Serie B, for this season.

He has international caps for Italy NTs U19 and U20 and in the last month he has earned a spot in Grosseto's first XI- he was a starter in the last 5 games in Serie B'. He is continuously developing and he is worth to look out for.

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

This morning' date=' I added Marco Benassi and Andrea Romano Inter.

Marco Benassi 18 years C©

[img']http://net-storage.tccstatic.com/storage/fcinternews.it/img_notizie/thumb1/ef7ccc190a876d116fa32a10d7a388bf-08792-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg[/img]

Andrea Romanò 19 years C©

198662.jpg

Are very talented! I would recommend them to all of you ;)

YAY i think my talking to JMH made a difference :):P

Benassi and Romano are obviously very talented. Both know how to wear a shirt.

That's not very funny, this thread is called new players thread and they are new players. Unless the poster is milanese and follows all Inter youth games, I don't see a way he could provide more information than what was given..

That's not very funny' date=' this thread is called new players thread and they are new players. Unless the poster is milanese and follows all Inter youth games, I don't see a way he could provide more information than what was given..[/quote']

Ok then.

New player

Calvin Mulumba Mukendi

Age. 27

A forward for MFK Ruzomberok.

I don't know what frickin country that is, but he's worth buying because he is a centre forward who tries to score goals. Sometimes he does, so buy him now. I recommend you do.

9k=

and before you get all high and mighty, 'fricking' stands for the friction that existed in the early 1960s between the province of South Kasai and the greater Congo. There you go , I do know what country he's from. I think he's great, coz I hope he'll score loads of goals. And I'm not funny. Ever.

Ok then.

New player

Calvin Mulumba Mukendi

Age. 27

A forward for MFK Ruzomberok.

I don't know what frickin country that is' date=' but he's worth buying because he is a centre forward who tries to score goals. Sometimes he does, so buy him now. I recommend you do.

and before you get all high and mighty, 'fricking' stands for the friction that existed in the early 1960s between the province of South Kasai and the greater Congo. There you go , I do know what country he's from. I think he's great, coz I hope he'll score loads of goals. And I'm not funny. Ever.

Already signed him m8, if your not fast, ur last:p

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

i rejected them..... :rolleyes:

SM get the say' date=' so even if a players turns up for a match they seem to get on the DB now...[/quote']

I don't think people understand that the more players on the database, the longer it takes to do the reviews. Meaning you may have to wait an age for any of these players to rise.

Following Romano and Benassi (who were added yesterday), Isaac Donkor was added this morning. Another Inter's youngster, who had the chance to play in the Europa League game against Rubin last Thursday. Stramaccioni, a young manager coming through Inter's youth sections, seems to be a manager who tries to give young talents every possible chance to play in a competitive level, when he is able to rest the first-squad members.

My idea would bascially to only have players added from certain leagues and from certain tiers. How many Congolese players do we need in the game, and ow many ever end up getting bought.

I can understand why people don't want those two Inter players added yet, but quite a few people will want to buy them. That straight away means they improve the game a lot more than a Congolese league player, even he is getting regular minutes and the Italians are hardly getting any.

My idea would bascially to only have players added from certain leagues and from certain tiers. How many Congolese players do we need in the game' date=' and ow many ever end up getting bought.

I can understand why people don't want those two Inter players added yet, but quite a few people will want to buy them. That straight away means they improve the game a lot more than a Congolese league player, even he is getting regular minutes and the Italians are hardly getting any.[/quote']

I feel, if your servers are big enough, the DB should be as realistic as possible.

Archived