The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

;2366977']i dont get you. you constantly troll everything i offer an opinion on.

the OP i said it wasnt worth signing 3 players from Corinthians. Marquinhos being one' date=' ARAO & ANTONIO CARLOS the others.. i said no at the time, and i still believe he is a gamble. 13 games doesnt make a player. You will only know if i was right/wrong in 2 or 3 seasons time...

it depends on how you play SM. i dont hoard every youth player that appears on the DB. i would be interested if you posted your squads and could see how you play the game.

anything can happen. I mean just look at BRENO.....again a major CB talent, moved to europe, played some matches, went off the rails...now in prison.[/quote']

do you seriously think that marquinhos is a gamble? when he was loaned to roma it was probably just to get a few games experience, but he has become a starter and probably the best defender on a quality team. look how lost they were without him today against napoli.

he has also captained brazil at multiple youth levels, and will probably continue to do so. he is the national team's finest CB youth prospect, he has even more potential than jesus juan.

believe me, marquinhos is the real deal, i signed him the day he came on the database, and i know that he is not a gamble

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you seriously think that marquinhos is a gamble? when he was loaned to roma it was probably just to get a few games experience' date=' but he has become a starter and probably the best defender on a quality team. look how lost they were without him today against napoli.

he has also captained brazil at multiple youth levels, and will probably continue to do so. he is the national team's finest CB youth prospect, he has even more potential than jesus juan.

believe me, marquinhos is the real deal, i signed him the day he came on the database, and i know that he is not a gamble[/quote']

good for you bro. really.

SM started reviewing and adding players after the Christmas/New Year holidays, so heads up for some interesting talents that have made official appearances, so they will (eventually, some time, when SM finally decides to :rolleyes: ) be added to the DB:

Marcos Lopes (Manchester City)

Nathan Ake (Chelsea)

Edgar Ie (Barcelona - Barcelona B')

Roberto Insigne (Napoli)

Corentin Jean (Troyes)

;2396159']id be interest to know this too' date=' what others think...., i personally know who id be going for![/quote']

The only one I have seen is Ake and quite a few times in Chelsea's various youth sides.

Nothing spectacular and I would be 99% confident in saying I highly doubt he will ever amount to anything at Chelsea.

Could well carve out a career as a lower PL or championship player but aint gunna be anything special I wouldn't have though.

As for the rest I am sure there is likely to be some guy sat in Milton Keynes or something that has seen nearly every game they have all played and can give a full in-depth analysis on all of these players ;):)

Out of them players who would you recommend in buying ?

As always it depends on the gameworld, but in a competitive gameworld and without financial worries i would recommend them all. IMO Marcos Lopes is the best out them, a young talent with great potential, the only "bad" thing for him is the team he plays at, where he will probably find limited chances to play, but still i think he will develop into something very good.

Bangna Bruma - Sporting CP B

one of the greatest talents in Portugal;

Arsenal' date=' Tottenham, Manchester United trying to sign him. Manchester City have made an offer of 8M in 2010 for this young man.

This season: 4 games and 2 goals

player has been noticed by [b']eos11[/b]!

Got a rise today +5, 75->80.

Tiago FERREIRA- Porto U-19 CB.

Team Captain and U-19 portuguese champion in 2010-2011

He is regular for Portugal U-19 and U-20

Many thanks to eos11; all credits for this young prospect go to him

Got a rise today +3' date=' 75->[b']78[/b]

Edgar Ie (Barcelona B)' date=' Luke Giverin (United), Todd Kane (Chelsea) added.

Any ideas about them?[/quote']

Additionally these players were also added. Any thoughts?

Alberto Gallinetta (Parma)

Tim Holscher (Twente)

Blair Adams (Sunderland)

Zeli Ismail (Wolves)

Cimo Rocker (Werder Bremen)

Eric Cabalceta (Catania Calcio)

Dario Del Fabro (Cagliari)

Edgar Ie (Barcelona B)' date=' Luke Giverin (United), Todd Kane (Chelsea) added.

don't have ideas but i woul buy Edgar Ie but i can't cause i'm on my stupid phone. But mate, why don't you search for them? Are some sites where you can look... how many matches they played, goals etc.

Edgar Ie : Barcelona signed him from Sporting. His position is RB. Playing at Barca B and till now has 1appearence as a sub (played 9 min) Also was on bench 10 times. With his NT at UEFA U19 Championship has 3games played 198min and scored 1 goal.

At a difficult game world sign him or else wait to see how he develops.

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

Tim Holscher (Twente)

Blair Adams (Sunderland)

Zeli Ismail (Wolves)

How can I know when new players were added on database? Thanks in advance ;)

Tim Holscher (Twente)

Blair Adams (Sunderland)

Zeli Ismail (Wolves)

Two talents here who I recommend everyone to sign and they are Zeli Ismail and Dario Del Fabro.

Archived