The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

How about this Emre CAN is he better than samed yesil ?

Can was the captain for Germany's u17 squad at the u17 world cup in Mexico in 2011. I was very impressed with him- can pick passes out well, has good skills and scores a few as well. I would say that Yessil is a better prospect, but Can is also worth snapping up. Both could be future German stars.

How about this Emre CAN is he better than samed yesil ?

Too be honest, i would say Can is the better prospect. Simpy due to the fact that he plays for a better club at a similar age, has been on the bench a few times and also captained the club and his country and various levels. He has the experience (and i need to note that he moved to Real Madrid on my football manager), which usually indicates a good career in real life for people, where as Yesil moved to Chelsea on it too and was a regular. They are both amazing talents indeed and most likely another big part of the German national team and football (If Yesil desides to take up Germany permanently of course).

Too be honest' date=' i would say Can is the better prospect. Simpy due to the fact that he plays for a better club at a similar age, has been on the bench a few times and also captained the club and his country and various levels. He has the experience (and i need to note that he moved to Real Madrid on my football manager), [b']which usually indicates a good career in real life for people,[/b] where as Yesil moved to Chelsea on it too and was a regular. They are both amazing talents indeed and most likely another big part of the German national team and football (If Yesil desides to take up Germany permanently of course).

no it doesn't at all. FM is not an indication of someone being good when they're older

Too be honest' date=' i would say Can is the better prospect. Simpy due to the fact that he plays for a better club at a similar age, has been on the bench a few times and also captained the club and his country and various levels. He has the experience (and i need to note that he moved to Real Madrid on my football manager), which usually indicates a good career in real life for people, where as Yesil moved to Chelsea on it too and was a regular. They are both amazing talents indeed and most likely another big part of the German national team and football (If Yesil desides to take up Germany permanently of course).

U cant be serious:eek::eek:

Granted' date=' but you should not rely on it[/quote']

Oh yeah, of course. But i remember when i first joined this game back in '06 i naively went and signed all the best prospects from CM or FM whichever version it was back then and all of them rose a few times within a year for me.... Except that darn Henri Saivet... Everyone remembers him!

Oh yeah' date=' of course. But i remember when i first joined this game back in '06 i naively went and signed all the best prospects from CM or FM whichever version it was back then and all of them rose a few times within a year for me.... Except that darn Henri Saivet... Everyone remembers him![/quote']

Ibrahima Bakayoko was the greatest player ever on the old "Championship Manager" absolute Legend

Shame he was so pap at Everton and his career went to pot and was done and dusted as a player way to early.

legend on Championship Manager 97 Thou :P

Ibrahima Bakayoko was the greatest player ever on the old "Championship Manager" absolute Legend

Shame he was so pap at Everton and his career went to pot and was done and dusted as a player way to early.

legend on Championship Manager 97 Thou :P

god on the old champ man's, kennedy bakiroglu was class

Tsigalko is a champ man legend

also

Adrian Mihalcea

Andri Sigporsson

& Saviola was always a god

no it doesn't at all. FM is not an indication of someone being good when they're older
U cant be serious:eek::eek:

I am being genuine here, on the recent games about 95% of the players that are good prospects on the game tend to turn out very good ones in real life too, some that i didn't even know of such as Lucas Digne, not expecting him to get first team football at Lille as he is right now in real life, but yeah, amazing player on FM and get's signed by Man City at the start of the game, so i would say it's usually quite true. People like Carlos Fierro turning out to be fantastic players, mark me wrong if they arn't good in the future, cause i know for a matter of fact these two will be, along with Emre Can and Samed Yesil too!

Mohamed yattara' date=' 18 years old CF Lyon on loan at Arles-Avignon[/quote']

Found him on the Game World > Player Database > New Player. Unfortunately we can't quick search him.

Played for AC Arles-Avignon in Ligue 2 (France).

901 minutes with 5 goals and 1 assist.

Before going to loan for AC Arles-Avignon. He play for Lyon II.

544 minutes with 2 goals.

Found him on the Game World > Player Database > New Player. Unfortunately we can't quick search him.

Played for AC Arles-Avignon in Ligue 2 (France).

901 minutes with 5 goals and 1 assist.

Before going to loan for AC Arles-Avignon. He play for Lyon II.

544 minutes with 2 goals.

Theres quite a few newish players that you cannot quick search. If you search them and just hit the enter button though they'll pop up in the 'more' list. :)

I am being genuine here' date=' on the recent games about 95% of the players that are good prospects on the game tend to turn out very good ones in real life too, some that i didn't even know of such as Lucas Digne, not expecting him to get first team football at Lille as he is right now in real life, but yeah, amazing player on FM and get's signed by Man City at the start of the game, so i would say it's usually quite true. People like Carlos Fierro turning out to be fantastic players, mark me wrong if they arn't good in the future, cause i know for a matter of fact these two will be, along with Emre Can and Samed Yesil too![/quote']

I second this i used to use fm years as a way of picking up players here and loads have turned out great 88+ i dont do it now but it certainly can help.