The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

Additionally these players were also added. Any thoughts?

Alberto Gallinetta (Parma)

Tim Holscher (Twente)

Blair Adams (Sunderland)

Zeli Ismail (Wolves)

Cimo Rocker (Werder Bremen)

Erick Cabalceta (Catania Calcio)

Dario Del Fabro (Cagliari)

I would sign the bolded players.

Alberto Gallinetta' date=' he's played 15 out of 17 games in Prima Divisione. he has also played for Italy U16 and U17. sounds promising for next upcoming years.

meanwhile [b']Erick Cabalceta[/b] has played for 9 out of 13 games of Campionato Primavera C. and also Costa Rica U20 player if I'm not wrong.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edgar Ie : Barcelona signed him from Sporting. His position is RB. Playing at Barca B and till now has 1appearence as a sub (played 9 min) Also was on bench 10 times. With his NT at UEFA U19 Championship has 3games played 198min and scored 1 goal.

At a difficult game world sign him or else wait to see how he develops.

Pretty much i agree about Edgar Ie.

It's good that SM have finally decided to get back to work. :)

Roberto Insigne added :D

Yup. :) Younger brother of Lorenzo Insigne, he officially debuted for Napoli in their last group stage Europa League game against PSV.

He has caps for Italy youth NTs U18-U19 and this season he has scored 12 goals in 13 matches for Napoli Primavera. :) Highly regarded in Napoli and in Italy.

Yup. :) Younger brother of Lorenzo Insigne' date=' he officially debuted for Napoli in their last group stage Europa League game against PSV.

He has caps for Italy youth NTs U18-U19 and this season he has scored 12 goals in 13 matches for Napoli Primavera. :) Highly regarded in Napoli and in Italy.[/quote']

Should l buy him ?

Zakarie Labidi was added today, Lyon's young forward. He is member of all youth France NTs U16, U17, U18 (32 caps). Currently he is playing for Lyon II. IMO he won't have many chances for first team football this season, but he is a good investment for the future, long term.

Some Leverkusen youngsters were added too, the best of them is Carlinhos. By the way, he is 18 years old, not 16 (born in June 1994). He has 3 appearances for Leverkusen in the Europa League (in matches where Leverkusen was resting the first team) and he was on the bench for some Bundesliga matches.

Also 16 years old Richairo Zivkovic was added today, so far he has 5 sub appearances for Groningen (4 in Eredivisie and 1 in a Cup game). More info about him can be found here, in the thread created for him from DelijaZauvjek (good work Delija :) ):

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=129361

Also 16 years old Richairo Zivkovic was added today' date=' so far he has 5 sub appearances for Groningen (4 in Eredivisie and 1 in a Cup game). More info about him can be found here, in the thread created for him from DelijaZauvjek (good work Delija :) ):

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=129361[/url]

In SM he is 16 years old :D

He can't rise up to 85 just for scoring a few goals in Primavera squad.

He made an appearance in Europe League against PSV and also has some national team call-ups with the U19 Italian Squad

And as regards primavera, he did not score a few goals... he scored 12 goals in 13 appearances...

He made an appearance in Europe League against PSV and also has some national team call-ups with the U19 Italian Squad

And as regards primavera' date=' he did not score a few goals... he scored 12 goals in 13 appearances...[/quote']

thats enough for +1/2

Edgar Ie (Barcelona B)' date=' Luke Giverin (United), Todd Kane (Chelsea) added.

Any ideas about them?[/quote']

I can chime in on Todd Kane. He's signed for my team (Blackburn Rovers) on a months loan from Chelsea. He made his bebut on Friday night at RB against Wolves in a 1-1 draw and the lad looked like a class act. He looked athletic and strong and made some very good offensive runs. I'm not sure if he could get into the Chelsea team, certainly looks a good player at this level but It's early days yet.

One thing that is for sure, he will play a whole months worth of games for Rovers which then may be extended till the end of the season. I'd take a look at signing him and also the boy he's covering for... 18 Y/O Adam Henley who has plenty of mins under his belt. Henley should be in for a +4/5.

I can chime in on Todd Kane. He's signed for my team (Blackburn Rovers) on a months loan from Chelsea. He made his bebut on Friday night at RB against Wolves in a 1-1 draw and the lad looked like a class act. He looked athletic and strong and made some very good offensive runs. I'm not sure if he could get into the Chelsea team' date=' certainly looks a good player at this level but It's early days yet.

One thing that is for sure, he will play a whole months worth of games for Rovers which then may be extended till the end of the season. I'd take a look at signing him and also the boy he's covering for... 18 Y/O Adam Henley who has plenty of mins under his belt. Henley should be in for a +4/5.[/quote']

He was also very impressive at Preston on loan, however he played more at right mid than right back. Only negative is he seems to have a problem with authority, he fell out with the manager when he wasn't picked for a game. Comparing him to Chelsea's current crop I'd say he's more of an Azpilicueta than an Ivanovic.

Davide Petrucci of manchester united could be added soon as he's been loaned out to Peterborough United

He played yesterday the whole match for Peterborough (against Nottingham Forest, they lost 2-1), so after his official debut he is expected to be added to the DB in the next days/weeks.

Respuesta: The New Players Thread

Hi guys

I am in a very competitive league where sign is really difficult. My question is if it's worth signing Will Hughs after rised him. The other question is who think anout Josip Radosevic and whether it is advisable to sign him now too. Thank you very much for your contributions, they are actually very interesting.

(sorry my bad english):rolleyes:

Re: Respuesta: The New Players Thread

Hi guys

I am in a very competitive league where sign is really difficult. My question is if it's worth signing Will Hughs after rised him. The other question is who think anout Josip Radosevic and whether it is advisable to sign him now too. Thank you very much for your contributions' date=' they are actually very interesting.

(sorry my bad english):rolleyes:[/quote']

Hi mate, since you are in a very competitive gameworld as you say, then you should buy both Hughes and Radosevic if you have the chance. They are both very good prospects for the future.

By the way, you put your question in a wrong thread, it would be better if you ask this kind of questions in the "Help" or "Player Assistance" threads in the forum. :)

Archived