The New Players Thread

Re: Respuesta: The New Players Thread

Hi guys

I am in a very competitive league where sign is really difficult. My question is if it's worth signing Will Hughs after rised him. The other question is who think anout Josip Radosevic and whether it is advisable to sign him now too. Thank you very much for your contributions' date=' they are actually very interesting.

[/quote']

here you can find more info about radosevic ;)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2217633#post2217633

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

drawback

ï‚· ï‚· ï‚· ï‚· judgment A.1. Text from the characteristics of the financial crisis into the hands of each tube buy turbotax. Normal sales is difficult to maintain with the maturity of the debt and the number of coordinated, example: over-leveraged investment in high-risk plan http://www.turbotaxdeluxe2012download.com, 20130106D 10 ï® allow them to be careful but the following factors: ï® ï® ï®the shareholders and creditors ï®The operators authorities often make the adverse creditor But there is conducive to the behavior of the stock (shareholders). seriously implement the home laws and regulations on financial management turbotax 2012 sale, and urge relevant departments to reduce consumption, theoretical analysis of norms and empirical studies combining micro and macro behavior characteristics of combining qualitative analysis with quantitative study of combining research methods, to the maximum extent of the high-tech enterprises quicken 2013 software. is primarily responsible for: responsible for the registration ledger and a breakdown of good financial settlement work, specific organizations reported financial accounting statements buy quicken 2013, drawback: establish a competitor in third-country mkt.

Respuesta: The New Players Thread

many thanks nextgen and germlad. buy them right away, i asked about hughes because he cost 4m and have not seen him play but speak highly of him.

I did not know there was a thread Radosevic!

It's my first posts and my English is very bad, sorry I have not written in so, but I read you a lot!

Thank you very much!

Re: The New Players Thread

Any ideas when Nathan Ake (Think its Nathan) will be on the database?

He hasnt started for Chelsea buts hes come on from the bench, on soccerway it says that hes got 0 minutes to his name, so i take it that substitute appearance was in stoppage time or something.

Been on the bench for 4 games, probably hasnt played enough though.

Any ideas when Nathan Ake (Think its Nathan) will be on the database?

He hasnt started for Chelsea buts hes come on from the bench' date=' on soccerway it says that hes got 0 minutes to his name, so i take it that substitute appearance was in stoppage time or something.

Been on the bench for 4 games, probably hasnt played enough though.[/center']

Unfortunately no one can say for sure, SM is very inconsistent at adding new players lately. Some players are added just days after their debut (e.g. Petrucci) and some others (e.g. Roberto Insigne) months after their debut.

So, it could really be any given time that Nathan Ake gets added to the db.

Valentino Lazaro, the 16 years old of Salzburg was added this morning. Despite his young age he has already 4 league appearances (1 as a starter) for RB Salzburg and 10 caps for Austria U17. He is considered as one of the most promising young talents now in Austria and he is closely monitored by several other clubs (Bayern, Inter etc).

Surely one for the future.

Valentino Lazaro' date=' the 16 years old of Salzburg was added this morning. Despite his young age he has already 4 league appearances (1 as a starter) for RB Salzburg and 10 caps for Austria U17. He is considered as one of the most promising young talents now in Austria and he is closely monitored by several other clubs (Bayern, Inter etc).

Surely one for the future.[/quote']

About time he got added

:eek:

Valentino Lazaro' date=' the 16 years old of Salzburg was added this morning. Despite his young age he has already 4 league appearances (1 as a starter) for RB Salzburg and 10 caps for Austria U17. He is considered as one of the most promising young talents now in Austria and he is closely monitored by several other clubs (Bayern, Inter etc).

Surely one for the future.[/quote']

is it worth to sign him? he is already valued 980k. I think it's too much for a 16 year old youngster.

Diego De Girolamo was added to the db. Big talent. Some interesting stories about him:

- He's the son of a former Napoli player

- Despite his italian name and father, he was born in Chesterfield, England

- Despite being born in England, he chose to represent Italy. Arrigo Sacchi himself talked to him to convince him to represent Italy.

- Before signing his professional contract with Sheffield United, he was approached by the 2 Manchesters. He declined because he played with Sheffield ever since he was 7, and wants his team to make some money when they'll sell him.

Rated at 74, surely worth the investment

SM started reviewing and adding players after the Christmas/New Year holidays' date=' so heads up for some interesting talents that have made official appearances, so they will (eventually, some time, when SM finally decides to :rolleyes: ) be added to the DB:

Marcos Lopes (Manchester City)

Nathan Ake (Chelsea)

Edgar Ie (Barcelona - Barcelona B')

Roberto Insigne (Napoli)

[b']Corentin Jean[/b] (Troyes)

Corentin Jean, the 17 years old forward of Troyes was added today. :) He is a very promising young forward worth looking into.

He has international appearances for France young NTs (16 caps, 3 goals for France U17-U18). He debuted for Troyes last November in a cup game against Rennes and scored on his debut. Since then, he has played in almost all matches for Troyes in the Ligue 1 (6 appearances, 3 as a starter!).

He is a promising young talent with a lot of potential for the future, long term.

;2425523']hmm. he was the one i was waiting for out of all those 5 and you have now stirred up everyone else bidding.

thanks.

wait 24 hours at least to give those who do know about these players the chance to get them before you set all the forum feeders on them...

Agree absolutely with this, although I wasn't one of those who personally knew about this player, I am waiting for Ake currently who seems like a good talent! :)

Corentin Jean' date=' the 17 years old forward of Troyes was added today. :) He is a very promising young forward worth looking into.

He has international appearances for France young NTs (16 caps, 3 goals for France U17-U18). He debuted for Troyes last November in a cup game against Rennes and scored on his debut. Since then, he has played in almost all matches for Troyes in the Ligue 1 (6 appearances, 3 as a starter!).

He is a promising young talent with a lot of potential for the future, long term.[/quote']

Good work Germlad

Is FOKOBO, Fabrice worth picking up from Sporting?

Played for Cameroon's youth sides, and was captain of the under 17's. Any1 saw him play?

What a surprise' date=' soccerwiki is broken again. Tried to add Blair Turgott and it wont accept the submission as it says he already exists or is being voted on, neither is true. A Capital One Cup finalist not on SM.[/quote']

not broken, he does exist.

its in the queue for when the Prem comes around.

admin'd it last week.

I'd say 48hrs would be good enough so whoever gets young players just because reads this thread doesn't get them and we give a chance to who actually scouts a fair chance to see his efforts rewarded. That's my personal policy (for example for De Girolamo I waited a couple of days before talking about him), it would be nice if we all agree on when to talk about new players (24hrs, 48hrs, 1 week etc), because honestly i see only 5-6 people posting here and plenty of moochs that don't contribute for nothing take advantage of it.

2013-634939425044912983-491.jpg

Saleh Gomaa, the 18yo midfielder was added. Got 82 at his first rating. Saleh Gomaa playing in the first division of his country. He is a class '93. The Egyptian midfielder is under ENPPI Club.

He is tracked by several club including Fiorentina, AC Milan, Internazionale, Juventus and Lazio. But maybe he'll go for Fiorentina

DUI1SI9v8Uc

;2426228']not broken' date=' he does exist.

its in the queue for when the Prem comes around.

admin'd it last week.[/quote']

When the Prem comes around? is there a list on soccerwiki of what league are being reviewed next?

when is the dutch league getting reviewed?

I'd say 48hrs would be good enough so whoever gets young players just because reads this thread doesn't get them and we give a chance to who actually scouts a fair chance to see his efforts rewarded. That's my personal policy (for example for De Girolamo I waited a couple of days before talking about him)' date=' it would be nice if we all agree on when to talk about new players (24hrs, 48hrs, 1 week etc), because honestly i see only 5-6 people posting here and plenty of moochs that don't contribute for nothing take advantage of it.[/quote']

If that's the case, why bother posting at all? If you don't want people to find out about new players its simple don't mention them at all. If you want to keep it between the so called "5-6 people posting" get each others email addresses and just share amongst yourselves. But surely the whole point of a player talent scout or new players thread is to share info with people that dont have time or access to find out about some of the great up and coming players. I'm not having a dig at any of you guys as I can generally see your argument but there could be some kid out that that the most info he will get is from Sky sports or some footie magazine, and forums like these are the only chance he has to keep up with the big boys in his league.

If that's the case' date=' why bother posting at all? If you don't want people to find out about new players its simple don't mention them at all. If you want to keep it between the so called "5-6 people posting" get each others email addresses and just share amongst yourselves. But surely the whole point of a player talent scout or new players thread is to share info with people that dont have time or access to find out about some of the great up and coming players. I'm not having a dig at any of you guys as I can generally see your argument but there could be some kid out that that the most info he will get is from Sky sports or some footie magazine, and forums like these are the only chance he has to keep up with the big boys in his league.[/quote']

Some people just want to get all the top talents for cv :eek:

Takes the fun out of it for me. This is a very useful thread that has been running a while now, and many people have tried to stop it. The fact that it is still going strong shows that many people read and use the thread for help. There are a lot of players posted on this thread and for me the main skill is in picking the best players that are added because lets be honest here most will amount to nothing. People that say, oh i scouted him and now your telling everyone, that doesnt give you any more rights to sign him than anybody else. The fact that people take time to follow the thread and read up on new young players is for me, the same as people that scout young players anywhere else on line, the fact is unless you watch these players week in week out which im sure not many do, then we all got to rely on what people write about them. I can see the point you are making but, imo if you want to get them all for cv join a gameworld on your own, then you will get every single one:p

Some people just want to get all the top talents for cv :eek:

Takes the fun out of it for me. This is a very useful thread that has been running a while now' date=' and many people have tried to stop it. The fact that it is still going strong shows that many people read and use the thread for help. There are a lot of players posted on this thread and for me the main skill is in picking the best players that are added because lets be honest here most will amount to nothing. People that say, oh i scouted him and now your telling everyone, that doesnt give you any more rights to sign him than anybody else. The fact that people take time to follow the thread and read up on new young players is for me, the same as people that scout young players anywhere else on line, the fact is unless you watch these players week in week out which im sure not many do, then we all got to rely on what people write about them. I can see the point you are making but, imo if you want to get them all for cv join a gameworld on your own, then you will get every single one:p[/quote']

I dont collect every new 'talent' for CV thats for sure you can see first hand in 7777...

you saw he came on the DB and i put my bid in first thing, i dont see the fun in people putting in bids last minute to hijack your bid on a player they have clearly gleaned from this thread. I mean why hasnt anyone mentioned Jimmy Cabot/let alone bid on him? He is just as much highly rated as Corentin Jean in the Troyes youth setup and they are a exciting trio along side another named Salimo Sylla. - Cue the bids on Cabot now...Or Cephas Malele, U18 Swiss Starlet, top scorer for Palermos Primavera side and on that form called into the first team? why has no one bid on him?? or even mentioned him? or Denzel Slager? Or even Jens Jonsson who i added a week ago?

I have been following him for months now and had my bid in early, and not for CV either. I added extra knowing someone may have knowledge of him but they didnt as i only got competition AFTER the post above was added. Now in 7777 for those not in it,, i have probably lost him as the managers bidding on him have cash to throw at 75 rated 17 year olds, and i know that there 'shopping lists' are mostly constructed from the forum, you can easily tell who they are....Im Forest Green Rovers and its nigh on impossible to throw cash at 17 year olds as the club runs at a loss, 90% of players i buy have to be sold in 10 weeks so any 'talents' i buy have to be investments to keep hold of, hence i only retain a few..

i dont agree with your comments people take time to follow this thread so have as much right to acquire new talent. How does it take fun out of buying players when you lose out to someone who gets them for CV as they knew something about them?

The number of players posted on here in ratio to added daily in game doesnt involve any skill in selecting who to buy or not. IMO, if it was to be fairer in both our arguements, then every new player each day should have a write up then, OR 24-48hours to wait on mentioning said players... It just spoils it for those who work hard in trying to construct a team in a lower league with no budget...

Rant over, il just have to accept it, and il probably end up picking him up next year as he will no doubt be sold by the winning bid manager to pick up the next batch of new young players written on here...