The New Players Thread

Lee Evans

1359626572_large.jpg

Lee Evans

Wolvers have signed Newport County midfielder Lee Evans for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year contract. The 18-year-old, who attracted interest from a number of clubs, is a Wales youth international and is currently on standby for the Under-21 squad.

Evans came up through County's youth system and made his first-team debut at Cambridge United last March. He has played 25 times in the Blue Square Bet Premier and will join the development squad at Molineux.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

;2434434']

Im not against this thread' date=' its just there should be a time frame of 24 hours minimum to allow people who study players first bite before the forum feeders pay 3M for them as they have the cash to chuck at any old player. Think of those in Gold worlds and competitive champs who struggle to buy anyone let alone new players....[/quote']

Completely agree with this, there should definately be a timeframe of at least 24 hours before a good prospect gets mentioned on this thread.

I'm quite lucky in the fact that there is only one other lad in my main GW that is really clued up on good youngsters. However i can only imagine it will only be a mater of time before someone that reads this thread takes over a club in the same GW and makes getting young players a huge bidding war.

Completely agree with this' date=' there should definately be a timeframe of at least 24 hours before a good prospect gets mentioned on this thread.

I'm quite lucky in the fact that there is only one other lad in my main GW that is really clued up on good youngsters. However i can only imagine it will only be a mater of time before someone that reads this thread takes over a club in the same GW and makes getting young players a huge bidding war.[/quote']

Absolutely mate, I think your money the money here and I agree with JMH too.

Completely agree with this' date=' there should definately be a timeframe of at least 24 hours before a good prospect gets mentioned on this thread.

I'm quite lucky in the fact that there is only one other lad in my main GW that is really clued up on good youngsters. [b']However i can only imagine it will only be a mater of time before someone that reads this thread takes over a club in the same GW and makes getting young players a huge bidding war[/b].

Oh no.... competition! We don't want to make the game too hard now, do we. :rolleyes:

Re: Antoine Conte

64306_1360141203.jpg

Antoine Conte

Used to play to Paris Saint-Germain' date=' Antoine Conte discovered his joys, Friday, against Toulouse in Ligue 1. the 19 yo defender entering in the end of the game to replace Mamadou Sakho.[/font']

i dont get PSG, i think they have a lottery before the game to pick a random youth teamer to go on the bench! this guy hardly features for there reserve or youth teams!

;2447029']i dont get PSG' date=' i think they have a lottery before the game to pick a random youth teamer to go on the bench! this guy hardly features for there reserve or youth teams![/quote']

IMHO he just a decent talent, he'll never get any chance to play at PSG first team.

after i post this guy here, the transfer activity on him at my setup is too damn high :D

someone throw 900K for him. LOL :D:P

;2447029']i dont get PSG' date=' i think they have a lottery before the game to pick a random youth teamer to go on the bench! this guy hardly features for there reserve or youth teams![/quote']

i have heard of them having some money problems i guess they are shotting kids in the first team hoping some one will be daft enough to put a few mill bid in like alot of teams try it

It seems stupid...but after the new SM style cant find where are the new added players...can you tell me:confused:

Top left corner of your screen, where it says what gameworld you are in (for example "World Championship 99999"). Click on the gameworld and a new list of links will appear. Click the "Player Database" link and you will be there, in the page with the two tabs "Player Changes" and "New Players".

Two players added today worth mentioning:

Raul De Tomas, Real Madrid youngster. Member of Spain youth NTs, he has 10 caps and 6 goals for NTs U17-U19. He plays for Real Madrid C, in Segunda B' where this season has 11 appearances, scoring 6 goals.

Michael Ngoo, owned by Liverpool and loaned out to Hearts last month. He is member of England U20 team. He was doing well for Liverpool Reserves/U21 team for the last two seasons (only this season he had 5 goals and 3 assists in 10 games) and now he is on loan to Hearts to gain first team experience, where he scored 2 goals in 3 games so far (2 league, 1 cup game).

If you don't want to be asked why you think a player is good' date=' don't post him, especially if you are telling people to buy him.[/quote']

Probably watched a Youtube clip or summit......most of these "recommendations" come from that, I mean who could argue against the merits of a 35 second You-Tube clip to give you a real insight to this person as a player :o:o

Probably watched a Youtube clip or summit......most of these "recommendations" come from that' date=' I mean who could argue against the merits of a 35 second You-Tube clip to give you a real insight to this person as a player :o:o[/quote']

By that measure there's a 12 year old kid who's better then Messi :P

Keep a close eye on Kepa Arrizabalaga, Bilbao's young GK who was added today. He is a very promising GK, he was the main GK for Spain U19 and did very well last summer in the Euro U19 (Spain U19 won that tournament), being only 17 years old at that time (he turned 18 in October). After that tournament he has now already being promoted to the U21 NT. IMO he will turn into a very good GK in the (long) future.