The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him.

Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our academy for a few years. He's quite small but very talented. He has been the star performer for Tottenham in both the next-gen series and the U21 league this season.

He has now gone on loan to Peterborough and was all set to replace Boyd in the starting 11 until Notts Forest messed Boyd around. He came on at 0-1 down and changed things against Burnley but unfortunately Peterborough conceaded a last minute goal. I expect Boyd to go on "loan" when the window opens up again so he will probably start from there on in.

He's not a Gotze still riser where he will be 90 in 18 months but I'm pretty confident he will be not too long after that. I expect him to star at Peterborough then go on loan to a lower premiership side next season.

Here are some videos;

He's the little blonde 11 here that is the centre of all our play

XRXnxrxESh4

cqSAoqW4wYQ

I've tried to find the video of him destroying Barca in the nextgen but can't find it.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valber Huerta, Under-20 Chilean defender, was added a few days ago. He starred at the recent Under-20 South American championships.

A young talent for the defense. After the deal for Juan Jesus, Inter want to make an attempt with Valber Huerta. This is revealed by Gianluca Di Marzio on his website: “Inter have set their sights on the best defender in the South American U-20 Championship. It is Valber Huerta, born in 1993 who plays for Universidad de Chile. He plays with Igor Lichnovskyy, another young player who has been followed by Inter. Inter is trying to acquire Huerta, but there is strong competition from Udinese. Universidad de Chile is requesting $ 2.5 million. Huerta is on display with Chile’s U-20 and the price is rising.

Source: fcinternews.it

Inter and Udinese are interested in this kid, who can play both RB/CB. Should be worth picking up.

Valber Huerta' date=' Under-20 Chilean defender, was added a few days ago. He starred at the recent Under-20 South American championships.

Inter and Udinese are interested in this kid, who can play both RB/CB. Should be worth picking up.[/quote']

Arghhhh. Cos of this post. Have had multiple bids in since - my bid got crashed. Now gonna lose him :mad:

Now my bids have been accepted' date=' I can talk about him.

[b']Alex Pritchard[/b] was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our academy for a few years. He's quite small but very talented. He has been the star performer for Tottenham in both the next-gen series and the U21 league this season.

He has now gone on loan to Peterborough and was all set to replace Boyd in the starting 11 until Notts Forest messed Boyd around. He came on at 0-1 down and changed things against Burnley but unfortunately Peterborough conceaded a last minute goal. I expect Boyd to go on "loan" when the window opens up again so he will probably start from there on in.

He's not a Gotze still riser where he will be 90 in 18 months but I'm pretty confident he will be not too long after that. I expect him to star at Peterborough then go on loan to a lower premiership side next season.

Here are some videos;

He's the little blonde 11 here that is the centre of all our play

XRXnxrxESh4

cqSAoqW4wYQ

I've tried to find the video of him destroying Barca in the nextgen but can't find it.

Watched him play against Inter U19 about a year ago, easily the best player on the pitch, and Coulibaly was playing.

Hmmm I logged on last night and saw him on DB. This morning I woke up and see multiples

Hmmm:(

Apologies, since I'm a rookie at scouting, I thought 30 hours after he appeared on the DB would be a good time to introduce him. Was looking forward to him since he appeared on a Soccernet scouting report, and also watched some matches of the Under-20 tournament to see him in action. It's sad, more than anything, if someone was unable to watch the tournament, or at least, access Soccernet.

Apologies' date=' since I'm a rookie at scouting, I thought 30 hours after he appeared on the DB would be a good time to introduce him. Was looking forward to him since he appeared on a Soccernet scouting report, and also watched some matches of the Under-20 tournament to see him in action. It's sad, more than anything, if someone was unable to watch the tournament, or at least, access Soccernet.[/quote']

Don't apologize because someone never got a player ha! This is for information on young talents and that is what you provided.

Don't apologize because someone never got a player ha! This is for information on young talents and that is what you provided.

Certainly there will be detractors, but this is something that I felt inclined to do. Even though I might not get him in every single GW, feels good to know that interest in Huerta has increased because of my post.

Certainly there will be detractors' date=' but this is something that I felt inclined to do. Even though I might not get him in every single GW, feels good to know that interest in Huerta has increased because of my post.[/quote']

Yeh on the contrary. Well done for a very good post. Not gonna take that away..

;)

Valber Huerta' date=' Under-20 Chilean defender, was added a few days ago. He starred at the recent Under-20 South American championships.

Inter and Udinese are interested in this kid, who can play both RB/CB. Should be worth picking up.[/quote']

again, another forumer who has some decency with the new players. Nice report. However youd get far more exposure and people to view your report if you created it as a post in the Player Talent Scout section below.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

therefore you can edit and update it whenever you need to and it isnt lost forever in amongst this thread.

Marcos Lopes of Manchester City was added today, i 've been waiting for this kid to be added and checking for him every day in the DB, since his official debut for Man City last month.

He debuted for Man City in the FA Cup game against Watford (City won 3-0), just days after turning 17. He came in as a substitute at the 88th minute, but that was enough for Marcos Lopes to add his name to the scoresheet, he scored the 3rd goal for Man City. :)

It's one of those young talents that are described as "wonderkids" in the media, but in this case i agree with this. It's just up to him to stay focused and fulfill his potential. He already has 10 caps and 4 goals for Portugal U17 and U19 NTs (being only 16 years old), he is doing great for Manchester City U21 and as i said he made a very promising debut for the first team. Of course he's not expected to be a member of the first team any time soon, but he definitely has the potential to be one in the long future.

He is Portugal but Brazil-born, his main position is attacking midfielder- playmaker and he is a player with a great technical ability. He was transferred to Man City from Benfica last season and it was one of those cases that a club "steals" a young player from another club's academy, paying only the formation rights.

He is definitely a player with huge potential for the future.

Marcos Lopes of Manchester City was added today' date=' i 've been waiting for this kid to be added and checking for him every day in the DB, since his official debut for Man City last month.

He debuted for Man City in the FA Cup game against Watford (City won 3-0), just days after turning 17. He came in as a substitute at the 88th minute, but that was enough for Marcos Lopes to add his name to the scoresheet, he scored the 3rd goal for Man City. :)

It's one of those young talents that are described as "wonderkids" in the media, but in this case i agree with this. It's just up to him to stay focused and fulfill his potential. He already has 10 caps and 4 goals for Portugal U17 and U19 NTs (being only 16 years old), he is doing great for Manchester City U21 and as i said he made a very promising debut for the first team. Of course he's not expected to be a member of the first team any time soon, but he definitely has the potential to be one in the long future.

He is Portugal but Brazil-born, his main position is attacking midfielder- playmaker and he is a player with a great technical ability. He was transferred to Man City from Benfica last season and it was one of those cases that a club "steals" a young player from another club's academy, paying only the formation rights.

He is definitely a player with huge potential for the future.[/quote']

i agree 100% with that and i would add that he is the closest player to Gheorghe Hagi style

Marcos Lopes of Manchester City was added today' date=' i 've been waiting for this kid to be added and checking for him every day in the DB, since his official debut for Man City last month.

He is definitely a player with huge potential for the future.[/quote']

Yes. Waited for him too. I've watched him in our EDS for a while and is a tricky winger with bags of potential. Him, Pozo, Suarez, Rekik and Fofana are the ones to watch out for. Also Huwala whose a great English talent :)

Archived