The New Players Thread

MUFC1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The New Players Thread

Another player that I'm not sure was mentioned here in the NPT is Juan Pablo Nieto' date=' colombian starlet that impressed at the sub-20. Many Italian teams are after him (after Chievo and Udinese failed to reach an agreement), since colombians seem to adapt very well in Serie A[/quote']

Ive Heard of him last year apparently a good player with good ball skills and is pacy from what i heard shortlist him for me wait to see if he gets a move and how he does

;2474035']well going by the press about him he is very highly rated' date=' comparisons to Draxler etc... And with Holtby gone Meyer has his spot in the matchday squad...He is supposedly the best player of his generation in Germany,,which you can read alot into as great players at 17 could be non leaguers at 23...

As always time will tell, but being in the first team squad already is a good sign of talent!

I managed to get him too in just one setup (7777 my main one fortunately) but i never pay straight cash as anything over £1M for a new player/youth is IMO ridiculous, but thats just my thing.[/quote']

I paid £6.3m in my main GW. No chance I was missing out on him, he will be a 20yr old 90+ without doubt in my mind.

Ake played against my home town club in the FA cup yesterday the full 90 minutes i believe i never seen the game but quite a few of my mates went and are saying this kid is the real deal most impressive on the pitch along with Ramires

He started out as a centre back but Rafa played him in central midfield and he played quite well, sort of like another floppy haired individual.

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

John Lustrand added at 81.. Amazing talent or SoccerWiki mistake?

Looks like a mistake to me would have thought he would have been added as 75 rated maybe 76/77 tops.Will be interesting to see what he goes for in competitive set ups as some clubs will be able to offer inxs of £15 million.

Looks like a mistake to me would have thought he would have been added as 75 rated maybe 76/77 tops.Will be interesting to see what he goes for in competitive set ups as some clubs will be able to offer inxs of £15 million.
He isn't even a top talent' date=' bid CV and see what happens.[/quote']

no mistake lads, you cannot be any further from the truth.......John Lundstram is one of Everton & Englands brightest young midfielders...(captain of Everton EDS side & England U19 captain)

very likely him & Ross Barkley will be involved in the Everton first team squad next season, mainly as squad players and slowly blooded into the first XI.........reading a few Everton boards, some are whispering he is the better of the pair....

He went straight into the Donny first team on his loan deal (they are top of League 1) Here are a few comments from Doncaster fans after his performances the other night (they won 3-0 today as well, Lundstram played 90mins...)

Sounded like a really class act tonight.
Well, it sounds from tonight we've acquired a corker. Everyone on all channels were singing his praises for running the midfield like that at such a young age.
He was class tonight. Ran the show 2nd half, his range of passing is world class. He's going on to big things in the not too distant future, I guarantee.
I listened on Radio Sheffield, on they were dribbling, they (MW and the Radio Sheffield guy) said pass of the season at one point and couldn't believe how he did it.
You can see why he is the England captain for his age

Always wanting the ball and looking for the pass

Class act

Some of his passing was out of this world, purely world class stuff that nobody else in the squad can do, diagonal balls from halfway, cross field balls, through passes down the middle. No flipping way will he be in L1 next season, even at this early stage in his career his technique is unreal.

I am in no way staying spend 15M on him.....but he is one to watch.

;2478536']

I am in no way staying spend 15M on him.....but he is one to watch.

But you are saying his rating is fair after 3 apps for a league 1 side, correct?

Am I correct to assume he has scored a hattrick in all 3 of these games or are 81s handed to people who get lots of praise from fans of the club he plays for? But I guess Doncaster fans know a talent when they see one, they've had so many at that club to say that this lad is a talent is saying something. ;):D

But you are saying his rating is fair after 3 apps for a league 1 side' date=' correct?

Am I correct to assume he has scored a hattrick in all 3 of these games or are 81s handed to people who get lots of praise from fans of the club he plays for? But I guess Doncaster fans know a talent when they see one, they've had so many at that club to say that this lad is a talent is saying something. ;):D[/quote']

you think 81 was too high? definitely not a 75..

League 1 is a decent standard and to join the no#1 placed club and to go straight into the first XI AND get rave reviews kind of says he is pretty good, even too good for that level...

i think its time players who are GENUINE & outstanding talents belonging to Top 5 league sides and are proving it (in Lundstrams case U21 EDS captain, England youth captain) and get added to the DB should enter around 80/81/82 mark now.

should help put an end to the farce of youth player hoarding as not everyone can buy every new player as there max fees could be huge...(i could offer 18.9M for Lundstram) should enable people to be more selective in there buying and do a bit more research before shelling out...

;2482596']you think 81 was too high? definitely not a 75..

League 1 is a decent standard and to join the no#1 placed club and to go straight into the first XI AND get rave reviews kind of says he is pretty good' date=' even too good for that level...

i think its time players who are GENUINE & outstanding talents belonging to Top 5 league sides and are proving it (in Lundstrams case U21 EDS captain, England youth captain) and get added to the DB should enter around 80/81/82 mark now.

should help put an end to the farce of youth player hoarding as not everyone can buy every new player as there max fees could be huge...(i could offer 18.9M for Lundstram) should enable people to be more selective in there buying and do a bit more research before shelling out...[/quote']

This ^

Personally I don't understand why SM only uses 75 as the minimum (on most occasions) for their ratings. I know there's 60s etc as well. I don't see why the range isn't spread out a bit so there could be a bit more diversity and perhaps accuracy in the SM ratings.

Say the minimum was 50, then League two was up to 60, L1 up to 70, Championship up to 80 and then above for PL. I know there would be issues such as having to reevaluate (70 is only worth 10k currently) but I have thought for a long time that this would increase the opportunity to get ratings perhaps more accurate

Archived