MUFC1

The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

Jozo Simunovic was added today' date=' another young talent from Croatian champions Dinamo Zagreb. He already has 25 caps for Croatian NTs U17-U19 and he is now the captain for Croatia U19.[/quote']

How easy are players being added to SM now :mad: he's played 1 game lol unless U17- U19 games are now counted. Or like liverpool and Chelsea youth players who have only played in U21 Premier league games. I'm expecting to see youth talent who have been on Soccer AM cross bar challenge be added next.

How easy are players being added to SM now :mad: he's played 1 game lol unless U17- U19 games are now counted. Or like liverpool and Chelsea youth players who have only played in U21 Premier league games. I'm expecting to see youth talent who have been on Soccer AM cross bar challenge be added next.

I agree with this, SM should have a rule and always follow it about adding new players. There was the 450 minutes rule some years ago, but now it seems that every player plays 1 minute of official game he can be added.

At least Simunovic has an official appearance, while others added recently hadn't. Since SW took over this has become worse, Ryan Mclaughlin and Babunski were recently added with 0 (zero) minutes of official football...

I agree with this' date=' SM should have a rule and always follow it about adding new players. There was the 450 minutes rule some years ago, but now it seems that every player plays 1 minute of official game he can be added.

At least Simunovic has an official appearance, while others added recently hadn't. Since SW took over this has become worse, Ryan Mclaughlin and Babunski were recently added with 0 (zero) minutes of official football...[/quote']

Simunovic has played

I totally agree a rule needs to be put in place, not just for people to know when they can summit a player but for the Admin as well. Because they seem to be accepting the new profiles.

It will slowly start making a mess of the database, like Germlad has said. The checks SW/SM have do to see if a new player exists, is time they could be doing on players who should be reviewed. It's valuable time being taken away from the SW/SM staff just so people can have a player added, who might end up in liverpool's first team or end up leaving and playing for Tranmere.

Where are the lines going to be drawn. Under 21, Under 17 games. While were at it, why now include Schoolboys U16 level. As there are some good players when i've watch the victory shield, like Isaiah Brown and Demetri Mitchell.

Is nice to see Adam Armstrong get added as have seen him a few times and he is a talent.

these are not endorsements stating they are must buy players, just interesting additions..

Antonio ASANOVIC, - son of Aljosa, one of Croatias great midfielders of the mid to late 1990's...him, Boban & Prosinecki...what a trio Euro 96 & WC 98 they were a bit special..

Antonio was linked to some 'bigger' clubs late 2012, but has gone to Romanian strugglers CS Turnu Severin...could be aiming to work his way up to a bigger club then to another league...

Arthur IRAWAN - Indonesian prospect, aiming to be the first Indo player to appear in La Liga..He impressed the Espanyol coaching staff enough to extend his contract to this summer develop in Spain.

AdriĆ  CARMONA - AC Milan...once of Spain U17 fame, was due to have a promising Barca career but blighted by injuries...this meant Barca agreed to let him leave for Milan...now sent back to Spain on loan in an attempt to get some first team experience....could be a slow burner this one.

;2508602']

Arthur IRAWAN - Indonesian prospect' date=' aiming to be the first Indo player to appear in La Liga..He impressed the Espanyol coaching staff enough to extend his contract to this summer develop in Spain.

[/quote']

A bit info about him, I never watched him with Espanyol B.

But, I watch him once when he get a call up to Indonesia National Team last year for ASEAN Cup, he's not too good imo for a player got so much hype in my country, and even he didn't make it to the final squad.

But once again that I just watch him once, so it could be he's not at his best that day or he's not getting used to our system of play, after all last year national team is one of the worst in my country history :( And of course the Espanyol coaching staff know more than me :D:D

He used to go to Manchester United academy on his early days anyway before go back to Indonesia and then got a contract with RCDE.

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Miro Kovacic will be mine.^^

He's a good prospect and i'm ready to increase my bid to the maximum in order to achieve my goal, to have him in my squad in IWL.

He's in the radar of a lot of italian squads, like Parma, Torino and so on...

You can see his skills from the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CxHpd-PI3vg

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

Players that need to be added:

Ben Speas

Adam Jahn

Carlos Alvarez

Marvin Iraheta

Deshorn Brown

Dillon Powers

Kyle Bekker

Speas is in voting on SoccerWiki now. I'll add the others once Speas is accepted.

All are worth to buying?

One for the LONG future added today' date=' [b']Gnaly Cornet[/b] of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of France NT U17, where he is doing great, he has 9 caps and 7 goals so far.

he isn't added yet :(

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

One for the LONG future added today' date=' [b']Gnaly Cornet[/b] of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of France NT U17, where he is doing great, he has 9 caps and 7 goals so far.

Ssssh don't say it. Now all people in my world will bid for him:D

Just joking but it's true they read these pages everyday, unfortunately.

Very good suggestion and hope you all succeed in buying him.