The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Ales Cermak

Ales Cermak, 18 yo Sparta Praha midfielder, made his debut on 6 april 2013 against Sigma Olomouc and then benched for next 3 games. He already made 43 appearances for Czech Republic youth NT and scoring 4 goals so far. Maybe he'll be a late bloomer

:D

Re: Ales Cermak

Ales Cermak' date=' 18 yo Sparta Praha midfielder, made his debut on 6 april 2013 against Sigma Olomouc and then benched for next 3 games. He already made 43 appearances for Czech Republic youth NT and scoring 4 goals so far. Maybe he'll be a late bloomer
:D [/center']

Late bloomer? the kid is only 18

Re: The New Players Thread

Shadrach Eghan of Fc Twente added to the DB.

Twente officials have hailed Eghan’s versatility as the teenager has played in his favoured central midfield role, on each flank, at full-back and also in a free role behind the striker while on trials with the club.

Twente’s ex-coach Steve McClaren, who asked the club to sign the Ghanaian last year when he saw him, has earmarked Eghan as ‘Africa’s star of the future.’

Eghan has earned the big contract because of the stringent rules for signing young foreign players in Holland.

With other clubs in Europe are keen on offering him a better deal, Twente showed how highly they value the youngster who is regarded as the ‘new Xavi’, referring to Barcelona’s exquisite ball passer.

Four years later academy president Nana Kwasi ‘Prof’ Darlyn took him to Sweden in 2010 for a tournament where he was spotted by Twente

Eghan is expected to be part of the next generation of Ghanaian players to light up the top leagues of Europe.

Found this info on the lad, looks like he's worth the gamble.

Benji Joya was added yesterday. Although he is only 19, he is a starter for mexican side Santos Laguna. He has performed incredibly well for the US U20 side which has seen the Americans defeating both the Cuban U20 and Mexican U20 teams. He is also tipped to be one of the best talents emerging from the states and will most likely be a member of US national team one day. An incredibly talanted youngster which I recommend you keep your eyes on.

Benji Joya was added yesterday. Although he is only 19' date=' he is a starter for mexican side Santos Laguna. He has performed incredibly well for the US U20 side which has seen the Americans defeating both the Cuban U20 and Mexican U20 teams. He is also tipped to be one of the best talents emerging from the states and will most likely be a member of US national team one day. An incredibly talanted youngster which I recommend you keep your eyes on.[/quote']

Was on the books of Mexico as well, but I'm elated he chose the country of his birth. He will provide some valuable width, such that the national team won't have to rely as much on Landy. Playing in Mexico as a USMNT player will aid his growth.

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

Anyone knows anything about Niklas SÜLE and Niklas STARK' date=' who have been added to the database recently? Are they good prospects? They have the possibility of getting some game time next season? Thanks[/quote']

I don't know nothing about Stark, but Sule is a top prospect IMO, key player of Germany U17. He is 17 but he already played with U19. Buy him now!

http://www.calciomercato.com/altre-notizie/euro-u17-il-gigante-sule-germania-fucina-inesauribile-475864

Is Gyliano Van Velzen any good?

i cant quote from United fans or those that watched/seen in the flesh for the reserves' date=' but the Antwerp manager had reservations over whether he would make it as a top player

Royal Antwerp coach Dennis van Wijk has questioned whether Gyliano van Velzen will make it at Manchester United.

The Dutch winger has been sent back to United after an ineffective loan spell at Antwerp.

"He had a very good start, but then became a little tentative. Anyway, he's a young player. He's very talented, but that does not always play a role in whether or not they'll reach the top. But he has enough quality," Van Wijk told Voetbal International.

• 2 weeks later...

YAISIEN, Abdallah

66376.jpg

YAISIEN, Abdallah

quoting from kingfut

France-born Egyptian talent Abdallah Yaisien has signed a four-year deal with Bologna from PSG, the Italian club’s official website confirmed.

Yaisien, who turned 19 this week, will move to the Dall’Ara when his contract at Parc des Princes expires this summer after signing a contract with Bologna that will keep him at the Serie A side until June 30, 2017.

Bologna had already completed negotiations with Yaisien last week, but he arrived at the Dall’Ara today to undergo medical tests.

Abdallah, told the club’s official website: “I am very happy to be in Bologna and I can not wait to begin this new adventure.”

Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien made his mark on the international scene when he shined with his native France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, but the attacking midfielder told KingFut.com in an extensive interview that he dreams of representing Egypt.

Abdallah will not be included in the Egypt squad that head to Turkey for the U-20 World Cup next month after falling out with coach Rabie Yassin over missing the U-20 African Championship in March.

Yaisien, who was playing for Paris Saint-Germain B squad, scored two goals in this season’s NextGen Series – an Under-19 European tournament – against Fenerbahçe and Juventus.

this is an old article about him ~> this

I think he is a great talent, snap him now. maybe he'll get a chance to play at the first team next season at bologna

Maxime BLANC - must buy player?
Blanc has been with Lyon for almost five years and is now well and truly a part of the young family that has kept up the tradition of stepping into the first-team. However' date=' he might still make a move away from the club earlier than many expect.

“I feel good. This is a good club and now I know everyone. My first game of the season was difficult.” The youngster’s contract at the Rhone club is about to end but he is yet to receive a new contract. However, Blanc is not at all worried about it.

“I’m coming out of contract at the end of the season. I’m not sure what the club has done. Still, no talks for now, I think they will not take long to tell me so we can find a new club. It is now clear, but after five years at OL, I still could leave. I do not care, I still work and if I don’t get time, I hope I can elsewhere.”[/quote']

id say no for now, has he is looking very likely to be released. See where he ends up, and if he plays.