The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

George Puscas anyone? Just signed for inter milan

Primavera bound or just academy bound due to him being only 17. You can expect him in Primavera with the likes of Tassi ,Garritano,Donkor and maybe then when hes 19 or 20 loaned out to another team. It all depends on how he performs but hopefully He'll make it here unlike past romanian inter youths like Alibec or Daminuta.

He was a bit of a surprise to be honest as no one really heard of him before but He did get trials at Arsenal and Lyon previously before joining us. Like Phil said, He's the U17 Romanian captain and NT player.

He hasn't been amazing at Liga 2 in Romania but He is only 17.

Re: The New Players Thread

i cant find him??

You probably need to load a new data pack. Go to player database, new players, and it should give you an option near the top of the page that says 'load new data pack'.

Click on that and load the top pack. You should be able to find him after that.

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

You probably need to load a new data pack. Go to player database' date=' new players, and it should give you an option near the top of the page that says 'load new data pack'.

Click on that and load the top pack. You should be able to find him after that.[/quote']

Exactly. That was also my problem.:(

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

So what's the point in signing him?

I hope he's worth it' date=' maybe can be used by Moyes to relieve Rafael of the workload next season, who knows:p

edit:

;2624612']very much doubt that...couldnt even make the Penarol squad...

I dont ever think he will get ahead of Rafael, Jones, Smalling, Valencia even Fabio.....

I also doubt it for the same reason but he's a Fergie signing, so i'd really like to know more of his style of play.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

I hope he's worth it, maybe can be used by Moyes to relieve Rafael of the workload next season, who knows:p
I also doubt it for the same reason but he's a Fergie signing, so i'd really like to know more of his style of play.

In my view Utd's scouting system in South America is very good with the players they have got in the past.

I hope Moyes looks over the scouts and weeds out the wink links, like the one who picked out Bebe and told fergie to snap him up for 7 million, without him playing a game Vitória Guimarães. It had dodgy scout on the take written all over it, when i seen him sign

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

What about Lucas Jensen' date=' 18 years old and rated 77 (:eek:)?

P.S. added to DB today I think[/quote']

Not much info on him when i googled him one thing i did get is he scored 3 goals in 4 apps for the Viborg team playing in Viasat Sport Divisionen(i have no idea if thats a reserve league or youth league or the first team for that matter) carnt find him linked to any teams either looks like a shortlist player and keep a eye on him