The New Players Thread

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

I've never heard of Kingsley ' date=' what can you tell me about him ?[/quote']

He's highly rated at PSG, Man City are meant to be looking at him as they want to add players to their club’s academy.

So with the strength and depth the likes of both PSG and Man city have would be a while before he would get game time. He'd need to go out on loan

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Why is it so quiet today?

Kingsley Coman and Mats Møller Daehli have just been included in the DB.

Buy them now.:D

ps: There is no need to thank me. Thanks thanks:D:D:D

Delighted to say I got both of these in my gameworld (extremely competitive) paid more than I wanted but had to be done!

Can anyone tell me what sort of players they are like, lampard, scholes or what????

Cheers :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Delighted to say I got both of these in my gameworld (extremely competitive) paid more than I wanted but had to be done!

Can anyone tell me what sort of players they are like' date=' lampard, scholes or what????

Cheers :D[/quote']

I know only that Daehli was compared to both Iniesta and Xavi. As for Coman, no comparison is possibile, he's simply Coman.:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Ooops' date=' you've got me there. Ok let's say that Daehli is simply Daehli then.:D:D:D

Search on youtube but don't fap mate. :D:D:D[/quote']

Ha ha! Bit early for that!!!!! In a competitive gameworld like mine ill take any little advantage I can get (buy) :D:D

Cheers for the help man ;)

Daehli was expected to be a possible future United first teamer and was sold to Molde due to homesickness' date=' has a buy-back clause[/b'] defo worth a buy talented player.

Hey RC,

You got a source for the above claim or is this from the "head of .RC"? :eek::D

Not saying it's impossible, just would like to see a credible source confirming the reason he went to Molde (Homesickness?) and that there is definitely a buy back clause because at one stage it was rumoured that it was merely a loan.

edit: ok, found a source that said, he went for 1.5M and that he signed a 2 year contract. Apparently there was a buy back clause in place!!!

Cheers,

Herby

Hey RC' date='

You got a source for the above claim or is this from the "head of .RC"? :eek::D

Not saying it's impossible, just would like to see a credible source confirming the reason he went to Molde (Homesickness?) and that there is definitely a buy back clause because at one stage it was rumoured that it was merely a loan.

edit: ok, found a source that said, he went for 1.5M and that he signed a 2 year contract. Apparently there was a buy back clause in place!!!

Cheers,

Herby[/quote']

Is that all cleared up? It's been cited as a reason by a lot of people involved with the reserves along with the promise of first team football under Ole.

Is that all cleared up? It's been cited as a reason by a lot of people involved with the reserves along with the promise of first team football under Ole.

Well the stuff about him being "homesick" I think was a bit far fetched tbh. I read in several articles relating to his move that Daehli' date=' who was voted the club’s Young Player of the Year in the 2011-12 season, [b']had reportedly grown frustrated at a lack of playing time for the club’s Under-21 side last campaign[/b], having played most of the season in the Under-18 side. ;)

Thanks for the reply though and ensuring it was all cleared up! :D

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

How about Seung-Woo RYU. borussia Dortmund?

He is not a BVB player and i don't know why he has been added as a BVB player. I think there was a mistake.:P And i'm not even sure that he'll join BVB by the way.:D

Here u can read some news regarding this transfer deal::rolleyes:

http://www.handelsblatt.com/fussball-bundesliga-bvb-verzichtet-auf-suedkoreaner-ryu/8533266.html