The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

Can't remember so many top talents being added together, Neilton yesterday, Tielemans and Bakkali today. Spent my resources on Neilton though who i'd been waiting for, for some time. Bakkali looks a real player though, not even fully developed as a human let alone as a footballer and is already doing some incredible stuff. That goal he scored yesterday, if it were an Englishmen or Brazillian the world would be going crazy, top top talent. I'm going to come back to this post though two seasons from now (if i'm still around), and see how far these three have come and see how well i did picking Neilton.

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Not much ' date=' one of the best talents from La Masia ,has a killer long shot and he will almost sure play for second formation now that Deloufeu , Rafinha and Luis Alberto leaved .

[YOUTUBE']MdmL5ssRlBQ[/YOUTUBE]

what about sanabria? anyone knows anything about him?

has also been convened by the new coach of the national team of Paraguay for the friendly match against Germany...

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

For the interested managers: my scouting report of youri tielemans

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2687095&postcount=54d

good report mate....but you should have waited 1 or 2 days before posting it...now all managers of my GW are bidding for him...and no one knew Tielemans before your report......

Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

good report mate....but you should have waited 1 or 2 days before posting it...now all managers of my GW are bidding for him...and no one knew Tielemans before your report......

sorry, i waited already until today. Tielemans is already in all my squads, transfer accepted + transferred. So i tought most managers already bought him

sorry' date=' i waited already until today. Tielemans is already in all my squads, transfer accepted + transferred. So i tought most managers already bought him[/quote']

I knew him before your report lol . Who would you consider that is a bigger talent him or Bakkali ? Bakkali for me is very similar to Hazard .

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

sorry' date=' i waited already until today. Tielemans is already in all my squads, transfer accepted + transferred. So i tought most managers already bought him[/quote']

don't worry...the main problem for me was that I cannot stay all day long on SM and I was able to connect only yesterday evening, so my bid today wasnt' accepted yet...

however I really appreciate your work and follow your posts also in the Belgium League thread!

Continue like this as your reports are always great and precoius ;)

I knew him before your report lol . Who would you consider that is a bigger talent him or Bakkali ? Bakkali for me is very similar to Hazard .

Very tough question to say. I think Bakkali will get much more play time than Tielemans this season. Certainly because Anderlecht bought Milivojevic and Tielemans is a year younger than Bakkali.

Altough I think Tielemans will be a topplayer. He got the vision and the pass of an experienced midfielder. While Bakkali is now very fast and has a good dribble, but he doesn't have a look to his teammates. (big difference with Hazard)

Don't get me wrong, Bakkali is also a supertalent. But I think he will have more problems with his attitude and maybe be too egoistic