The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

Todays Report 25/04/12 :

Lots of new players added today but one that caught my eye was Cammy Smith. The Aberdeen starlet is our answer to Dennis Bergkamp, says boss Craig Brown. He seems like one of the best prospects coming through the ranks in the SPL.

thumbnail.aspx?refId=2633594&refRef=img&style=full

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im gonna add one who got added recently

Samir Carruthers... can play all across the attackign midfield.... great passing, vision, dribbling and a very tenacious player.

Plays for Aston Villa and made his debut at Anfielf v Liverpool and played 15mins in the 4-0 loss to Man utd and Old Trafford.... very highly regarded at Aston Villa who signed him from Arsenal 3years ago

Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.:o

Don't stop! I think you have more viewers thanUFOu might think, just because people don't wright on the thread that doesnt mean they dont look at what you wrote! You have done a great job and I really appreciate it, would be thankful if you did continue!:rolleyes:

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Please don't stop doing this great work! I don't write on this thread but i read it everyday and i find iy really interesting. My youth team has been done almost completely thanks to your work and i've a lot of great prospects only thank to you! ;)

Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.:o

You are doing a fantastic job mate. I've followed this thread closely and signed quite a few as a result, please keep it up. :)

Thanks for all the Messages everyone ...

So lets get back on track

Todays report 28/04/12 + 29/04/12 :

(Pick of the bunch) Moussa SOULEYMANOU he is considered to be the real jewel in the crown at cottonsport and a number of clubs are on alert to track his progress.

Lucas cano - Argentina's youngster who is slowly getting games and breaking into the Argentinos Juniors team

Todays Report 02/05/2012 :

The pick of the bunch today comes from Palermo, the italian seria A team already have some exciting teenage talent in their mits e.g. PRESTIA but today was the turn of exciting young forward Mauro BOLLINO

1-0.jpg

According to soccerway.com he was used as a substitute against Siena.

Ahhh, now there is another good talent in Mitchell Weiser of FC Koln, who you may not of noticed.. His age on SM is 21 years old when in fact he has only just turned 18! According to Goal.com, he is close to joining Bayern Munich and is meant to be one of the best German talents of his age group! I have edited his age on the database too so if you want it changing then you might as well vote, but at 21 it puts you in good stead to easily pick him up without too much notice ;)

Ahhh' date=' now there is another good talent in Mitchell Weiser of FC Koln, who you may not of noticed.. His age on SM is 21 years old when in fact he has only just turned 18! According to Goal.com, he is close to joining Bayern Munich and is meant to be one of the best German talents of his age group! I have edited his age on the database too so if you want it changing then you might as well vote, but at 21 it puts you in good stead to easily pick him up without too much notice ;)[/quote']

FANTASTIC work their jono you should be some sort of secret agent. The reason I didn't notice him was because he was down as 21. I recognize the name I have heard about him before he is suppose to be a good talent. Again good work their Jono

FANTASTIC work their jono you should be some sort of secret agent. The reason I didn't notice him was because he was down as 21. I recognize the name I have heard about him before he is suppose to be a good talent. Again good work their Jono

Thank you very much' date=' but not as good as your work as always, your consistent in noticing each and every talent that appears on the database and I'm in great appreciation to you! But here is evidence of his reported deal to Bayern Munich and a bit more about him:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/4010/germany/2012/04/29/3067580/bayern-munich-set-to-sign-germany-under-18-starlet-mitchell[/url]

I'll be looking forward to more players as the likes of Mauro Bollino, looks like a good talent! Keep up the great work!:)

Archived