MUFC1

The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

Enes Unal was added today. 170 goals in 102 games in the academy league has atttracted the attention of Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Juventus, Villarreal and Mönchengladbach.

He scored on his professional debut against Galatasary after coming of the bench and therefore broke the record of the youngest goal scorer in Turkish league history at the age of 16. Worth adding to the shortlist.

Enes Unal was added today. 170 goals in 102 games in the academy league has atttracted the attention of Chelsea' date=' Manchester City, Manchester United, Juventus, Villarreal and Mönchengladbach.

He scored on his professional debut against Galatasary after coming of the bench and therefore broke the record of the youngest goal scorer in Turkish league history at the age of 16. Worth adding to the shortlist.[/quote']

He is a top wonderkid , he is in the same class with Islam Feruz , Sergi Samper and Hachim Mastour.

PS. You almost made me lost him in a few GW lol

Enes Unal was added today. 170 goals in 102 games in the academy league has atttracted the attention of Chelsea' date=' Manchester City, Manchester United, Juventus, Villarreal and Mönchengladbach.

He scored on his professional debut against Galatasary after coming of the bench and therefore broke the record of the youngest goal scorer in Turkish league history at the age of 16. Worth adding to the shortlist.[/quote']

I had missed him on the players added page and saw this at 4am, thanks :P most teams he was available, busy buying zivkovic :eek:

I had missed him on the players added page and saw this at 4am' date=' thanks :P most teams he was available, busy buying zivkovic :eek:[/quote']
He is a top wonderkid ' date=' he is in the same class with Islam Feruz , Sergi Samper and Hachim Mastour.

PS. You almost made me lost him in a few GW lol[/quote']

At least you got him lads :)

Chuba Akpom made his Premier League debut today coming on as a sub for Olivier Giroud in the last few minutes. He will more than likely be added in the near future however I don't believe that two minutes of PL football is good enough for a player to be added to the database.

Does anyone know if

1)BOLINGOLI-MBOMBO 2)DIERCKX 3)Julien DE SART are good players with potential??? Is too much to pay for them 2.9m or over in an competitive game world????

PS I don't know how good is Abdul AJAGUN but sure he will have many playing time to Panathinaikos this year ;)

Jim (James Shaquealle) Fenlon DoB 3.3.1994 right footed

19 year old full back at AFC wimbledon needs both adding to Soccer wiki (I cant add them myself as my rating is only 67 and I need to be 80 apparently!)

and looking at as a potential riser as he is playing every game now and is a class defender for his age.

Hope someone can tell me/help me get him put onto the database as I am trying to replicate the current AFCW team and see if I can do better than Neal Ardley Thanks in advance

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

What about Abdul Ajagun and Rusnak?

Abdul Ajagun did a very good U20 World Cup this summer and he earned his transfer to Panathinaikos.

He seems to be a good player and he will definitely have a full of games season.

Panathinaikos faces huge economic problems and therefore no great players remained in the team.

Ajagun will be one of the starters in every match for sure.

In addition, he had his debut this Sunday in which he scored the equalizer for Panathinaikos...

He is definitely worth buying since he will at least become a riser

Is Jorrit Hendrix good? Can someone (steauaseka) tell me something about him?

Karim Rekik got injured for 2 mouths in the game against Ac Milan ' date='Hendrix was next in line on that position , he played decent so far but nothing out of this world , he is a member of U19 Holland NT . He will continue to start till Rekik is fit ,almost sure he wont after that , good talent but not to risk to much for him .

PS. Brood bid on him so he is better that I thought lol

What about Abdul Ajagun and Rusnak?

Abdul Ajagun was the best player of Nigeria this summer at WC U20 , he scored 3 goals , he is decent but Panathinaikos bought him just cose they are broke and can buy better . He is a good buy in difficult GW .

I wont buy Rusnak , nowdays every young player with some talent is at City or Chelsea , going on loan at Oldham and non playing say everything about his quality .

Karim Rekik got injured for 2 mouths in the game against Ac Milan ' date='Hendrix was next in line on that position , he played decent so far but nothing out of this world , he is a member of U19 Holland NT . He will continue to start till Rekik is fit ,almost sure he wont after that , good talent but not to risk to much for him .

PS. Brood bid on him so he is better that I thought lol

If I have Ake, Sarr and Tah in my youth team, is Hendrix worth a bid?