The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

I'm not to sure when he was added but 20 year old Pericles Pereira seems to be a free agent in most of setups and is worth snapping up. The Gil Vicente defender from Cape Verde is attracting interest from Man City. Pretty sure he's a regular for his club side so he'll rise in the near future.

Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

Must have ' date=' the biggest talent in Serbia atm . Was huge at young level , started extremly well at senior level , already a member of Serbia U21 NT at just 17 ... I think that's enough to make him a top talent :D[/quote']

Serbia's coach, Mihajlovic is calling Zivkovic up to the A national team. Pretty crazy considering he is so young but this season he has started off better than

lazar Markovic did at 17. 3 goals in 3 league games. Kid is a top notch talent he is the perfect 10 IMO, he's got it all. Will be worth 20+ million soon as I think he has more potential than Lazar Markovic

But Danilo Pantic is even better than him ;)

He captained the youth teams that Zivkovic and Radonjic were on

What are your thoughts on Predrag Rajkovic (GK) and Andrija Lukovic (DMC' date=' AMC RC) mate?[/quote']

Best goalkeeper potential we've had since the breakup of Yugoslvia.

Andrija Lukovic is overrated. He did well at the U19 tournament that Serbia won; however, he isn't as good as his stats. He will be a decent player though. Highest potential for him, a club like Torino, Bolton, Wolfsburg, Deportivo etc

Predrag Rajkovic will get a LOT of publicity now that he has signed for Red Star Belgrade. He will get plenty of opportunity in which he will have a chance to showcase his potential abilities. I have a good feeling about him. He can def become Serbian new goalkeeper

Mihajlovic even called him up to the A team and let him play.

Andrija Zivkovic scores his 4th goal in as many games this season

I don't remember the last time a 17 year old did that in our league

Let alone a midfielder...

Kids gonna be a star...scary talent

Scored the game winner against a decent side for Serbian standards

Do you still think that Danilo Pantic is a better prospect after this game ? :D

Best goalkeeper potential we've had since the breakup of Yugoslvia.

Andrija Lukovic is overrated. He did well at the U19 tournament that Serbia won; however' date=' he isn't as good as his stats. He will be a decent player though. Highest potential for him, a club like Torino, Bolton, Wolfsburg, Deportivo etc

Predrag Rajkovic will get a LOT of publicity now that he has signed for Red Star Belgrade. He will get plenty of opportunity in which he will have a chance to showcase his potential abilities. I have a good feeling about him. He can def become Serbian new goalkeeper

Mihajlovic even called him up to the A team and let him play.[/quote']

Thanks mate, very good of you to go into so much detail, have repped you.;)

Do you still think that Danilo Pantic is a better prospect after this game ? :D

Yes :)

Partizan just moved him to youth team because he asked for too much money and they couldn't settle a professional contract

Pantic has been captaining the youth side for years.

Just watch his youtube video, kid is fantastic

Serbia have a good chance to win the U19 again this upcoming year. We have some amazing talents coming through:

Zivkovic

Pantic

Rajkovic

Golubovic

Milinkovic-Savic (one name ;B)

Radonjic

Belic

Gacinovic

Richairo Zivkovic (if he decides to play for us)

Maksimovic

Simic

Biteco Matheus added to the DB today' date=' was rumoured to be joining Liverpool but it never happened.

Maybe worth researching if you are in a competitive gameworld.[/quote']

was added yesterday ;) already signed

along with Gremio players, all getting good game time

Gulherme Biteco

Lucas Coelho

Biteco Matthaus

So i was wondering when Dorin Rotariu from Dinamo Bucharest will be added to DB. The kid has already this season 8 matches and 4 goals in romanian first division, plus again lots of matches and goals last season. Everyday are added new players with no matches at their clubs or lots of players from different youth teams that doesen't even play. What a shame...

So i was wondering when Dorin Rotariu from Dinamo Bucharest will be added to DB. The kid has already this season 8 matches and 4 goals in romanian first division' date=' plus again lots of matches and goals last season. Everyday are added new players with no matches at their clubs or lots of players from different youth teams that doesen't even play. What a shame...[/quote']

firstly, have you or anyone suggested / added him?

if so, there are literally hundreds of players waiting in a queue to be added, and he will be in that.

i know as i admin many of them on Soccerwiki

have patience, he will appear.

I wonder when Sergi Smaper will be added. He will be for sure a player of the first team.

as i said a couple posts up' date=' there are hundreds of players waiting to be added...

loads of my submissions dropped today, i added on September 10th, so took around 20 days to appear.

if you want to be 'picky' he does only have 222mins, normally not enough, but as we have seen many players added with less, that has been to compliment the updating of entire leagues.

has anyone checked to see if he actually has been submitted IE try add him and get the 'Player already submitted' message??

[b']*i just checked.....someone has added him with Afghanistan nationality....no wonder he isnt getting added if people are either going to be stupid and abuse the system to force him on or make a mistake like that[/b]

;2747687']as i said a couple posts up' date=' there are hundreds of players waiting to be added...

loads of my submissions dropped today, i added on September 10th, so took around 20 days to appear.

if you want to be 'picky' he does only have 222mins, normally not enough, but as we have seen many players added with less, that has been to compliment the updating of entire leagues.

has anyone checked to see if he actually has been submitted IE try add him and get the 'Player already submitted' message??

[b']*i just checked.....someone has added him with Afghanistan nationality....no wonder he isnt getting added if people are either going to be stupid and abuse the system to force him on or make a mistake like that[/b]

OK, thank you mate. Next time I will check it in SoccerWiki. :)