The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

FANTASTIC work their jono you should be some sort of secret agent. The reason I didn't notice him was because he was down as 21. I recognize the name I have heard about him before he is suppose to be a good talent. Again good work their Jono

didn't ntice this thread, repped you... As admin of soccerwiki I'm adding a lot of scandinavian youngsters, some of them are starters in this beginning of the season and they're prett young... check them :D

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Thank you very much' date=' but not as good as your work as always, your consistent in noticing each and every talent that appears on the database and I'm in great appreciation to you! But here is evidence of his reported deal to Bayern Munich and a bit more about him:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/4010/germany/2012/04/29/3067580/bayern-munich-set-to-sign-germany-under-18-starlet-mitchell[/url]

I'll be looking forward to more players as the likes of Mauro Bollino, looks like a good talent! Keep up the great work!:)

agreed they reakon he's the next Poldi!!!

Thank you very much' date=' but not as good as your work as always, your consistent in noticing each and every talent that appears on the database and I'm in great appreciation to you! But here is evidence of his reported deal to Bayern Munich and a bit more about him:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/4010/germany/2012/04/29/3067580/bayern-munich-set-to-sign-germany-under-18-starlet-mitchell[/url]

I'll be looking forward to more players as the likes of Mauro Bollino, looks like a good talent! Keep up the great work!:)

Yeah i heard Chelsea were interested in him months ago. Munich would be a better option

hey guys i am a regular reader of this thread and thought i would throw in a contribution... Mitchell weiser was added to the game just over 24 hours ago... German youth international reportedly on his way to bayern in the summer. Snap him up!

I already said it 3/4 days ago, nice effort though!;) haha!

PICK OF THE DAY - 05/05/12

Some interesting young players were added today, like Ismael Diomande of Saint-Etienne, Jordy Croux of Genk or, (only if you are in a very-very competitive gameworld) even Gadi Kinda of Ashdod (played in many matches this season for his club, but is a mediocre club in a poor league...). There is also Hyun-soo Jang of FC Tokyo, who was a starter in the last 4 games (out of 8) for his club, but he seems to me more like a riser than a talent.

But, i think the best new added player for today is Ole Selnaes. The 17-year old central midfielder of Rozenborg. He has already 16 caps for Norway's teams U17-U18-U19 and this season is already considered as a first-team member in Rozenborg, and he is only 17 years old! He has played in 6 out of 7 league matches for Rozenborg this season. He didn't play only in the first match, but played in all the others, 4 as a starter and 2 as a sub. The 4 matches he was a starter, he played the full 90 minutes in all of them! He also played a full 90-minute in a cup match. This makes it 7 appearances in a total of 8 official matches for Rozenborg, so far this season.

He is considered to be the next best thing of Rozenborg, and his progress reminds the progress of another young talent of Rozenborg, Markus Henriksen, who now is considered to be probably the best young prospect in Norway.

Here is a little comment on Selnaes, from the site scan-scout.com:

http://www.scan-scout.com/2012/05/04/611/

Get him now, asap. Bid for him today, because tomorrow when MUFC1 (thanks for the effort and the great thread, by the way...) will comment on this kid, it will be probably too late... ;)

I already said it 3/4 days ago' date=' nice effort though!;) haha![/quote']

Serves me right for not reading the thread before i made the post! :confused:

On a plus note I got my bid accepted for weiser in my game world and he looks like a real talent so I am chuffed with that one! I am also now going after selnaes so fingers crossed!

Great thread guys keep up the good work!

Some interesting young players were added today' date=' like Ismael Diomande of Saint-Etienne, Jordy Croux of Genk or, (only if you are in a very-very competitive gameworld) even Gadi Kinda of Ashdod (played in many matches this season for his club, but is a mediocre club in a poor league...). There is also Hyun-soo Jang of FC Tokyo, who was a starter in the last 4 games (out of 8) for his club, but he seems to me more like a riser than a talent.

But, i think the best new added player for today is [b']Ole Selnaes[/b]. The 17-year old central midfielder of Rozenborg. He has already 16 caps for Norway's teams U17-U18-U19 and this season is already considered as a first-team member in Rozenborg, and he is only 17 years old! He has played in 6 out of 7 league matches for Rozenborg this season. He didn't play only in the first match, but played in all the others, 4 as a starter and 2 as a sub. The 4 matches he was a starter, he played the full 90 minutes in all of them! He also played a full 90-minute in a cup match. This makes it 7 appearances in a total of 8 official matches for Rozenborg, so far this season.

He is considered to be the next best thing of Rozenborg, and his progress reminds the progress of another young talent of Rozenborg, Markus Henriksen, who now is considered to be probably the best young prospect in Norway.

Get him now, asap. Bid for him today, because tomorrow when MUFC1 (thanks for the effort and the great thread, by the way...) will comment on this kid, it will be probably too late... ;)

My work has been done here today. Great report thanks to germlad, cheers lad. Only one I have picked up is Selnaes as he looks an interesting little talent

Some interesting young players were added today' date=' like [b']Ismael Diomande[/b] of Saint-Etienne, Jordy Croux of Genk or, (only if you are in a very-very competitive gameworld) even Gadi Kinda of Ashdod (played in many matches this season for his club, but is a mediocre club in a poor league...). There is also Hyun-soo Jang of FC Tokyo, who was a starter in the last 4 games (out of 8) for his club, but he seems to me more like a riser than a talent.

sweet, my new players i added..... your welcome! :D:P

bit of info..

DIOMANDE is a young Ivory Coat DM breaking into Saint Etiennes squad. They have a good record of bringing through players to a good calibre, recently Emmanuel Riviere (sold to Tolouse) NERY, SAKO, GHOULAM, ZOUMA, GUILAVOGUI & Aubameyang

Jordy Croux > regular in the Belgium U19 and broken into the Genk first team. Definately one to look out for next season.

Hyun-soo Jang > South Korea young international, broke into the Tokyo first 11 and seems to have kept his place. Recently played in the Asian Champions League. Another one to monitor.

My work has been done here today. Great report thanks to germlad' date=' cheers lad. Only one I have picked up is Selnaes as he looks an interesting little talent[/quote']

Thanks mate. By the way, i respect your decision to delay your reports, but i don't agree with those who want that and convinced you to do so. So, from now on, if you (or anyone else) don't comment on the new players, i 'll try to do it myself.

I 'll do it because:

- I really don't like it, i hate it and get angry when someone tries to tell or order me WHAT, IF or WHEN i'm allowed to tell something.

- I think, imho, that the forums (any kind of forums, on any subject) exist for this specific reason: to comment on things, to express opinions and to help or get help/opinion/knowledge on things. And in this forum this is what we do, we comment on players and on the game and we give/get help! I personally have been helped a lot from this forum, so i don't think it's right not to help others if i can. And for those who say that we shouldn't help the "lazy" managers, and all these about "hard" work and no spoon-feeding etc, then, if we follow this logic, this forum shouldn't exist! No one should write here, and no one should help others! Why someone post some risers? Some other players could be benefitted! Why comment on good players? Some others could read it, buy them and benefit! Why advise on tactical help? Someone could read it, use our tactic and win us! Why advise on player conserns? If we don't help others, they wouldn't know how to handle conserns and we could get their players! And so on...

This is exactly what is going on here. This is the bottom line: Some people don't want others to get help, because they don't want competition on signing players. This is the truth behind all that reaction. End of story.

I find this thread a very good and a very helpful one, and actually i'm surprised that it wasn't created (a lot) earlier. After all, what is it about? It is about commenting on new players, expressing opinions, asking questions and helping/getting help! If some people don't like it because they find competition on signing players, then i'm afraid that... it's only their problem! This is a free forum! Everyone who likes this thread can read or write in it, or not! The same goes for all the other threads in this forum, which are, if you think about it, all HELP threads!

So, my decision is that, if other people don't comment on new added players, i will do it. Maybe i'm not as good in scouting as MUFC1 or other mates here, but i think i 'm in a very good level :) Probably i won't write every single day- if i don't have the time or if there aren't any good enough players to mention, maybe i won't write- but i will try to do it as often as i can, if someone else doesn't.

09/05/12

No new players added today worth (even) mentioning...

(Today's new added players are from WEAH' date=' George of Kaliakra and below)[/quote']

George Weah jr?

son of ex FIFA World Player of the Year, European Footballer of the Year, and African Footballer of the Year George Weah by any chance?

George Weah jr?

son of ex FIFA World Player of the Year' date=' European Footballer of the Year, and African Footballer of the Year George Weah by any chance?[/quote']

yes, he is... http://www.transfermarkt.it/it/george-weah-jr/profil/spieler_140523.html

I sent the ticket for him as I'm trying to fill out small national teams of for a GW... a lot of awful players, don't buy them :D:D

Rubbish. In modern' date=' us youngsters are expected to compete with each other for grades, jobs, universities etc on a level never seen before. Older generations love to criticize younger generations, probably so they don't have to think about how much they screwed up the world for us.

Also, I did not demand this thread nor did anyone else. It was others who demanded it be stopped for no reason other than "I want these players." I don't expect everything to be handed to me, but if someone wants to help people out, why do you get to tell them to stop?

The "scouts" who apparently deserve these players more are only looking them up online anyway. Nothing wrong with that, but that doesn't mean that other ways of finding out about players should not be allowed, just because you have a way of doing things that requires more work and less reward.

If someone wants to post youngsters on this thread please do it and don't let these bullies stop you, it is very helpful for me because I do not have the will or the time to check the new players page every day. Of course I look for more information on players before buying them.

Also, you can't have it both ways. Critics of this thread have said both "it gives you an unfair advantage" and "this advice is bad anyway." Neither are good arguments but you can't use both.

[b']Anyway, anyone who wants to just keep posting new players on here, no one can actually stop you and a lot of people clearly use this thread. [/b]

orson-welles-clapping.gif

Respuesta: Re: The New Players Thread

Great Thread Mufc1, keep up the great work

I will post when players I think should be bought once they appear on the database (same day)

Oscar Plano of Real Madrid??

He plays for Real Madrid Castilla, Some people like him, 816 Minutes, 3 goals, 1 assist. However Joselu, Jese, Morata are better than him. Personally I think there are better players to spend my money ;)

Just wanted to say that this thread is in the wrong section anyways, really should be in the "Player Talent Scout" section and not the "Found a Talent" section, as this is to " Tell everyone about a player not yet on the database."

So could one of the All Mighty's shift this please? :)

Just being picky like :D

Just wanted to say that this thread is in the wrong section anyways' date=' really should be in the "Player Talent Scout" section and not the "Found a Talent" section, as this is to " Tell everyone about a player [u']not[/u] yet on the database."

So could one of the All Mighty's shift this please? :)

Just being picky like :D

'New players' ie on the DB - so they're in the game, so it should be in the 'Player Talent Scout' section. Which it is.

I don't geddit? :confused:

PICK OF THE DAY - 10/05/12

(The new added players of the day, on the list, are from TURAN, Hakan of Manisaspor and below)

Nothing great today was added. Mostly players of low ability. The one i think he should be mentioned, is Kacper Przybylko (75), 19 years old CF of Cologne. I must say that i don't personally know this player and i 've never watched him playing, but i noticed some interesting statistics for him when i searched:

He was owned by Arminia Bielefeld at the start of the season, and in the first half of the season he was great for Arminia's 2nd team, where he scored 15 goals (and 1 assist) in 13 games! It seems that this attracted the interest of Cologne, who bought him in January. Przybylko continued his fine form with Cologne's 2nd team as well, scoring -until now- another 9 goals (and 3 assists) in 15 games!

He also has 10 caps and 4 goals with Poland's national teams U17 and U19.

As i said i don't know more about him, but i think his stats do the talking... In my opinion, i think is someone we should keep an eye on, especially in the new season. It will be very interesting to see in the new season if he can break into Cologne's first team...

11/05/12

(The new added players of the day, on the list, are from GUTIÉRREZ, Isidro of CD Águila and below)

No players worth mentioning were added today. Most of them are players of very (VERY...) low ability. There are some that could be future risers, but only when and IF SM ever review their leagues...

There is now a list of 248 "new added players". Just a reminder for players that they have already been mentioned and discussed: We have still on the list Mitchell Weiser and Ole Selnaes, who are the best players out of those 248, they are very hot prospects and DEFINITELY worth buying. There are also Mauro Bollino and Kacper Przybylko, who they were also mentioned in this thread.