The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

I remember one of the Serbian guys from a few months back raving about Sergej Milinkovic-Savic' date=' part of the Serb u19 team who beat France.

He was added the other day, worth picking up in my opinion.[/quote']

I bought him, very good player, had few minutes in serbian superliga, was ragular at u19 euro 2013 and most important in my opinion, 18 years old and hight of 192cm for DMC player, could be something :)

The Arsenal lad is nothing special' date=' at least at this juncture (one can never know)[/quote']

I bought arsenal player for 900k :D

and rest of players, I forced other players in my GW to pay for them a lot :D :D

only interested player for me is LUÍS RAFAEL...

Ain't he a defender though? Maybe have a look out for that young lad that came on for spurs today he played very well replacing Dembele.

Bentaleb or something like that.

Yup, Bentaleb started for Spurs against Arsenal in the FA Cup, which was probably a bad idea (especially in a pseudo 4 man midfield away from home) but he played very well in his previous substitute appearances since Sherwood took the manager post. As Sherwood was previously heavily involved in the youth set-up it's pretty clear he must rate Bentaleb if he's thrown him into games like that so quickly.

Shaquille Coulthirst is actually regarded pretty well at Spurs but I doubt he's worth picking up straight away unless you're willing to take a gamble.

Bryan Cristante was added a lot of days ago. He's imo a must buy' date=' 5 minutes ago scored his first goal in serie a in his first start in serie a. Potential: 90/91/92.[/quote']

Bought him then , huge prospect huge right foot for an 18 year old

would help wouldnt it' date=' cheers. thought it was already loaded[/quote']

;)

Shaquille Coulthirst is actually regarded pretty well at Spurs but I doubt he's worth picking up straight away unless you're willing to take a gamble.

Coulthirst has gone out on loan to Leyton Orient: expect a 78 rating if he gets immediate game time until Easter.

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

What about Bentaleb and Riedewald? I will buy these players only if they are top top talents' date=' so I'm looking for an opinion. :)[/quote']

I watched Ajax against Roda when Riedewald scored twice in just 11 minutes :D

I would go for him ;)

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

What about Bentaleb and Riedewald? I will buy these players only if they are top top talents' date=' so I'm looking for an opinion. :)[/quote']
I watched Ajax against Roda when Riedewald scored twice in just 11 minutes :D

I would go for him ;)

Riedewald had the best luck ever , he is not even one of the top Jong Ajax defenders .

Bentaleb played decent till the Arsenal game where he was awfull , he is not a top talent imo .

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Riedewald had the best luck ever ' date=' he is not even one of the top Jong Ajax defenders .

Bentaleb played decent till the Arsenal game where he was awfull , he is not a top talent imo .[/quote']

Ok, I will not buy them :P

What Belgians? Where can I check new players that were added?

Edit: I see now. I would definitely get Ivan Saponjic from Partizan.

I can also recommend Marco Asensio' date=' Sebastian Driussi, Pieter Gierkens and Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.[/quote']

Ok, thanks mate.

Btw keep posting your player reports, which are pretty good.:)