The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

I have another doubt to discuss...Is a good deal to swap my ribery for neymar? Or the other manager have to give something more! In terms of cash or another player?

Thanks!

This isn't the right thread to ask this question, however if it's a long term project yes I'd do it because Neymar can become a 96 player in 2-3 years and he's only 22 yo.

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Ty JHM' date=' your answer is complete and comprehensive. (also the edit, perfect)

As you said, new players in my GW always go with max value offers, and I really can't complain as I have many young prospects in my team. What if my balance is 20M? Should I massively overpay for him?

what about Barbosa WILLYAN of Torino? I read someones note on his market value tab on transfermarkt, and it says that he played very well for the Torino Primavera.

:eek:

thanks![/quote']

Its a gamble, and also who else may be available in the next few weeks that you will have to sacrifice on bidding on. Sounds like your blowing nearly half your transfer budget on him, id be apprenhensive do so if you cannot raise more funds quickly...

Personally id leave WILLYAN, but as the other poster has more knowledge on him follow his views and make a decision :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

;2827671']Sounds like your blowing nearly half your transfer budget on him' date=' id be apprenhensive do so if you cannot raise more funds quickly...[/quote']

Omg I want you to rep you so much.

I have some players listed like Bastian Oczipka (actually, I don't want to sell him, as he always plays well) and Adel Taarabt (to sell or not to sell?). Anyway during the day I withdrawn my offer to, as you said, not blow my budget.

Thanks to you and to all the forumers for the day to day support :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

This isn't the right thread to ask this question' date=' however if it's a long term project yes I'd do it because Neymar can become a 96 player in 2-3 years and he's only 22 yo.[/quote']

I was wrong! i thought it was the help with deals thread! Lol ! Thanks!

Re: The New Players Thread

Bentaleb continues to be picked for Spurs and seems to have become a regular starter ahead of a fit Capoue and Sigurdsson in a team that has picked up 16 out of 18 points in the league. He didn't look great in the cup game against Arsenal, but then again none of the spurs midfield did that day. The best feature of his game that I noticed was that he's very calm under pressure and picks out the right pass, but I think he needs to work on his movement in the attacking third as too often he lets the opponents cut off the passing angle into him when other players are in posession.

It's far too early to know whether he's got the potential to be a 90+ player but at the moment he's doing everything right for a rise to the mid 80's at the end of the season.

Bentaleb continues to be picked for Spurs and seems to have become a regular starter ahead of a fit Capoue and Sigurdsson in a team that has picked up 16 out of 18 points in the league. He didn't look great in the cup game against Arsenal' date=' but then again none of the spurs midfield did that day. The best feature of his game that I noticed was that he's very calm under pressure and picks out the right pass, but I think he needs to work on his movement in the attacking third as too often he lets the opponents cut off the passing angle into him when other players are in posession.

It's far too early to know whether he's got the potential to be a 90+ player but at the moment he's doing everything right for a rise to the mid 80's at the end of the season.[/quote']

Got to say I like him a lot. The only thing I'm not a fan of his so far is he appears to be quite a dirty player. Obviously there are holes in his actual game compared to other players but he's going to pick up a lot of bookings too. Sherwood thinks a lot of him though so obviously signed him up in all my game worlds, it's free money.

Bentaleb continues to be picked for Spurs and seems to have become a regular starter ahead of a fit Capoue and Sigurdsson in a team that has picked up 16 out of 18 points in the league. He didn't look great in the cup game against Arsenal' date=' but then again none of the spurs midfield did that day. The best feature of his game that I noticed was that he's very calm under pressure and picks out the right pass, but I think he needs to work on his movement in the attacking third as too often he lets the opponents cut off the passing angle into him when other players are in posession.

It's far too early to know whether he's got the potential to be a 90+ player but at the moment he's doing everything right for a rise to the mid 80's at the end of the season.[/quote']

Got to say I like him a lot. The only thing I'm not a fan of his so far is he appears to be quite a dirty player. Obviously there are holes in his actual game compared to other players but he's going to pick up a lot of bookings too. Sherwood thinks a lot of him though so obviously signed him up in all my game worlds' date=' it's free money.[/quote']

From what I have seen of him in the youth games, he's currently playing within himself. Hopefully the expansive plays will come when he is more experienced and confident that 1 mistake won't see him dropped.

From what I have seen of him in the youth games' date=' he's currently playing within himself. Hopefully the expansive plays will come when he is more experienced and confident that 1 mistake won't see him dropped.[/quote']

Yes, I've heard he was a more attacking player in the youth team, playing as a false 9 in one game!

I'm not the greatest of fans at the mo', but still think he'll be 88 within a year.

for anyone interested in Americans-

Gregory 'Gboly' Ariyibi from Leeds (search for Gboly Ariyibi) is a fast paced winger who was once part of the Southampton youth academy. He has already Played for Leeds. As of now, he isn't playing for any US youth teams, but this 19 year old has a bright future.

the other is Sebastian Lletget who at only 73 rated is a bargain buy. He is a starter for the West Ham U21 team and while West Ham isn't doing so great in the Premiership, the U21 team is sitting a very comfortable 5th in the table only 2 points away from 2nd place. Lletget also played in West Ham's crushing loss to Nottingham Forest. Lletget was one of the few bright spots of an overall disgraceful West Ham showing. (apologies to west Ham fans, i am not trying to hate!)

for anyone interested in Americans-

Gregory 'Gboly' Ariyibi from Leeds (search for Gboly Ariyibi) is a fast paced winger who was once part of the Southampton youth academy. He has already Played for Leeds. As of now' date=' he isn't playing for any US youth teams, but this 19 year old has a bright future.

the other is [b']Sebastian Lletget[/b] who at only 73 rated is a bargain buy. He is a starter for the West Ham U21 team and while West Ham isn't doing so great in the Premiership, the U21 team is sitting a very comfortable 5th in the table only 2 points away from 2nd place. Lletget also played in West Ham's crushing loss to Nottingham Forest. Lletget was one of the few bright spots of an overall disgraceful West Ham showing. (apologies to west Ham fans, i am not trying to hate!)

Gregory Ariyibi had 2 sub appearances for Leeds first team over the xmas break (both defeats!) & is on a "prove yourself" short term deal. He certainly has the incentive to perform, time will tell & he hasn't got long but hasn't featured since New Years Day.... ????

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

nope seen a few people sign him in gold GW's but thats normal

huge prospect but in a long term. Maybe the best talent in Fiorentina's young team, followed by many years from manchester united, too. Next year i think he is going to play in a first team, lowest team of serie A or on loan in Serie B.

What about Alassane Plea from Lyon? free agent in a gw of mine And these couple:

Yannick Gerhardt of Koln

Marian Sarr of Dortmund

David Costas of Celta

not the right thread, but Gerhardt, Sarr and Costas are all worth getting (all have recently had rises FWIW)

Plea i do not know much about