The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

no idea. maybe looking at the stats Borja Martinez seems to be the better one, but I think is better to wate for someone who knows them... btw here is the list:

Ugarte ANDONI

Álvaro ODRIOZOLA

Borja MARTÍNEZ

Aboubacar DIARRA

Nacho HUERTAS

Pabo TRIGUEROS

David GÓMEZ

Iñigo LEKUE

Iván PÉREZ

Mario BARCO

Re: The New Players Thread

Huertas and Martinez from Atletico B

Paciencia from Porto B

Anyone know anything at all on these three youngsters? Newly added

as i am portuguese i can say that paciencia is a decent prospect (his father was a great striker) he scored in his debut for the national team at young level ' date=' and played 7 games in 2nd division this season. Porto arent known by his youngsters, but it may worth a try. [url']

[/url]

as i am portuguese i can say that paciencia is a decent prospect (his father was a great striker) he scored in his debut for the national team at young level ' date=' and played 7 games in 2nd division this season. Porto arent known by his youngsters, but it may worth a try. [url']
[/url]

thanks alot

• 2 weeks later...

Those who havent bought simone scuffet of udinese get him ASAP was added last month just rose 6 points to 82. Being referred to as the next Gigi Buffon- Italian papers were calling him super scuffet after raving on his performances against inter and AC Milan. For a 17 year old gk to get such a lot of game time in a top flight league and perform so well is quite remarkable!!