The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

Andrija Vukcevic added to the DB. The 17 year old has been called the Montenegrin Bale :rolleyes:

Moussa Dembele of Fulham of Fulham also added.

Mbaye Diagne also added to the database with a rating of 80. He's on loan at Lierse from Juventus and has scored 4 in 7 games. I like the look of him so I'm gonna watch him.

Jakub Sokolik of Liverpool also added. He's currently on loan at Southend and has played 5 games but not sure of his potential.

If he was 41 years old how would he keep with all the young players who would be quicker and also for midfielder he has scored 5 in 5 in the coppa primavera and 6 in 11 in primavera c which is pretty good for someone who plays CDM/CM/CAM and also hes only 17 so next year he will get more game time in the first team

Arent you aware of how people dispute his age?

And his stats arent that overwhelming to call him a must buy

Gonçalo Guedes of Benfica' date=' a must buy in my opinion. Called "the new Nani" and wanted by Milan, Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund. I got him in 7 of my 8 setups. B)[/quote']

I hop not mate, because the old Nani (like decdugg said) is rubbish. :o

I honestly can't remember the last time Nani played well, for United or for Portugal. :eek:

The "old Nani" isn't all that great! :)
I hop not mate' date=' because the old Nani (like decdugg said) is rubbish. :o

I honestly can't remember the last time Nani played well, for United or for Portugal. :eek:[/quote']

Calm down ladies, Nani made it to 93 didn't he...

;2902461']He had a good U17 World Cup for Brazil but since he has slotted back into the junior side at Ath PR whilst the likes of Mosquito have debutted already.

This might be true but if Nathan doesn't become a real star i'll be astounded he's been praised by everyone even MARADONA.