The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

11/05/12

(The new added players of the day' date=' on the list, are from GUTIÉRREZ, Isidro of CD Águila and below)

No players worth mentioning were added today. Most of them are players of very (VERY...) low ability. There are some that could be future risers, but only when and IF SM ever review their leagues...

There is now a list of 248 "new added players". Just a reminder for players that they have already been mentioned and discussed: We have still on the list [b']Mitchell Weiser[/b] and Ole Selnaes, who are the best players out of those 248, they are very hot prospects and DEFINITELY worth buying. There are also Mauro Bollino and Kacper Przybylko, who they were also mentioned in this thread.

Sorry dude you missed one ;)

Arsenio Valpoort who is a 19 year old CF who plays for Heerenveen, very good on Fm 2010 and 2011 which doesnt mean he will be brilliant irl BUT its a good indicator thats there is talent there! played around 20mins for heerenveen this season in 5 games this season (4 Eredevise and 1 in the KVB)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

11/05/12

(The new added players of the day' date=' on the list, are from GUTIÉRREZ, Isidro of CD Águila and below)

No players worth mentioning were added today. Most of them are players of very (VERY...) low ability. There are some that could be future risers, but only when and IF SM ever review their leagues...

There is now a list of 248 "new added players". Just a reminder for players that they have already been mentioned and discussed: We have still on the list [b']Mitchell Weiser[/b] and Ole Selnaes, who are the best players out of those 248, they are very hot prospects and DEFINITELY worth buying. There are also Mauro Bollino and Kacper Przybylko, who they were also mentioned in this thread.

Good work guys, its good to see the thread getting back on track rather than people just arguing between each other. I didn't comment because No one worth buying has been added in the past few days but good overview.

Sorry dude you missed one ;)

Arsenio Valpoort who is a 19 year old CF who plays for Heerenveen' date=' very good on Fm 2010 and 2011 which doesnt mean he will be brilliant irl BUT its a good indicator thats there is talent there! played around 20mins for heerenveen this season in 5 games this season (4 Eredevise and 1 in the KVB)[/quote']

He got added yesterday, I was gonna say him but I don't see him being a talent, but then again, Bast Dost in now officially leaving to go to Wolfsburg at the end of the season which would open a massive gap for him to shine! Fm does usually indicate good thing, although he usually rotted on fm at United or City etc, I can see him getting much game time this season so I would take a chance on him!:P

He got added yesterday' date=' I was gonna say him but I don't see him being a talent, but then again, Bast Dost in now officially leaving to go to Wolfsburg at the end of the season which would open a massive gap for him to shine! Fm does usually indicate good thing, although he usually rotted on fm at United or City etc, I can see him getting much game time this season so I would take a chance on him!:P[/quote']

Lol if Dost goes there I will be disappointed. He said he didn't want to come to Villa as he wanted to challenge for trophies. So he goes to Wolfsburg.. :rolleyes:

Lol if Dost goes there I will be disappointed. He said he didn't want to come to Villa as he wanted to challenge for trophies. So he goes to Wolfsburg.. :rolleyes:

Well' date=' this website is usually reliable and he could definitely make waves there almost in the same way that Dzeko did I'm preicting! He fits the Bundesliga like Mario Gomez does, and is a steal at the reported fee as you will see from my link from Goal.com below:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/11/3095477/dost-set-to-join-wolfsburg-report[/url]

I wouldn't fault this report, I think it's spot on and the transfer should be confirmed soon!

Well, Villa were snubbed because they wern't a 'big club' - are Wolfsburg? :eek::rolleyes:

Shocking decision.

Well' date=' this website is usually reliable and he could definitely make waves there almost in the same way that Dzeko did I'm preicting! He fits the Bundesliga like Mario Gomez does, and is a steal at the reported fee as you will see from my link from Goal.com below:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/11/3095477/dost-set-to-join-wolfsburg-report[/url]

I wouldn't fault this report, I think it's spot on and the transfer should be confirmed soon!

Firstly, goal.com is usually one of the most unreliable sources of information on football in the world lol. I don't even bother looking at articles on that website. However I have seen the story elsewhere and Wolfsburg have been linked with him for a few months now so I wouldn't be surprised.

Well' date=' Villa were snubbed because they wern't a 'big club' - are Wolfsburg? :eek::rolleyes:

Shocking decision.[/quote']

Even if Wolfsburg were a 'big club', the press release from Villa that quoted Dost quoted him as saying he wants to go to a club challenging for trophies. Which I can get.

But Wolfsburg are not one of those teams :rolleyes:

Firstly' date=' goal.com is usually one of the most [b']un[/b]reliable sources of information on football in the world lol. I don't even bother looking at articles on that website. However I have seen the story elsewhere and Wolfsburg have been linked with him for a few months now so I wouldn't be surprised.

Even if Wolfsburg were a 'big club', the press release from Villa that quoted Dost quoted him as saying he wants to go to a club challenging for trophies. Which I can get.

But Wolfsburg are not one of those teams :rolleyes:

Well I go on it quite often and the deals that it reports tend to turn out true more often than not tbh mate! But yeah, he has most likely gone as you have said with 'Wolfsburg have been linked with him for a few months now' and the fact that it even says the contract length adds to the likeliness too! Anyway, back to topic, will open up a huge gap for hopefully Arsenio to capitalise on!:P

I've noticed that in all of my Gameworlds' date=' many people are bidding for Lucas Cano who has just been added but is yet to be mentioned. Does anyone know anything about him?[/quote']

I'd be saying people have been bidding on him because he was 16 only a few days ago before he made some appearances and is also Argentine, personally I can't say whether or not he is 'one to buy' as I havnt seem him play and he has only just been noticed, but I recon people in your gameworld are buying him based on age and nationality tbf, and nothing more as of yet, just hoping for the best:) But I'd say he is worth taking a chance on yeah!

15/05/12

No interesting new players were added today, i won't bother buying anyone.

I think the best of those added today are Kyle De Silva of Crystal Palace (he has 6 appearances in The Championship) and Sebastian Spinrath of Cologne (regular LB in Cologne's 2nd team). But, as i said, in my opinion no one is worth buying.

Adnan Januzaj - The new "David Beckham"

Adnan Januzaj is a young talent from Belgium, He is Manchester United player , played for Anderlecht , he is 17 year old , I added him on soccerwiki , I am waiting for soccer manager admins to add him , if you don't belive he play for Man United , look this http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And...n-Januzaj.aspx .

Here is a video from him :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bN69ssF0D0

Here is a video when he was 12 years old :

wait for him in soccermanager

Adnan Januzaj - The new "David Beckham"

Adnan Januzaj is a young talent from Belgium' date=' He is Manchester United player , played for Anderlecht , he is 17 year old , I added him on soccerwiki , I am waiting for soccer manager admins to add him , if you don't belive he play for Man United , look this [url']http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And...n-Januzaj.aspx[/url] .

Here is a video from him :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bN69ssF0D0

Here is a video when he was 12 years old :

wait for him in soccermanager

He hasn't played in any First Team games for United..... so he sadly won't get added to the SM DB... if he does then its pointless having the rule about playing for the senior team to get added to the DB!

He hasn't played in any First Team games for United..... so he sadly won't get added to the SM DB... if he does then its pointless having the rule about playing for the senior team to get added to the DB!

but i'm sure he has to play in next season becouse is one of the best young talents that man united havee , they have to add to sm db beacuse they're many players on sm db who ever dont play a game in first team

but i'm sure he has to play in next season becouse is one of the best young talents that man united havee ' date=' they have to add to sm db beacuse they're many players on sm db who ever dont play a game in first team[/quote']

Agreed but SM do break these rules time to time... Branescu (Juve GK) and Fredi Veseli (United CB) got added without mins... but they 9/10 stick to these rules... would be nice to get some of these next generation youngsters added ( Adryan, Januzaj, Piazon etc.)

:(.... but can you vote for him on soccerwiki to add on db beacuze I add him in soccerwiki to vote ' date=' to join or no in soccer manager, do you now he is from kosovo but emigrate in belgium when he was baby:)[/quote']

already have done mate but ultimatly its down to the Admins @ Soccer wiki, and they are very strict on adding players!

i dont think he deserves to be on the Db yet hes done nothing in the first team or even been on the bench,most players who are added without minutes have either been on the bench at respective clubs a few times or at at there second team lower down the divisions which doesnt happen in england sadly so until he makes the bench a few times doubt he will get on Db carnt see him getting many minutes till hes about 18-19 as they have a good crop of established players Nani,Valencia and young on wings he wont get there places he aint good enought yet,Piazon should be added tho been on chelsea bench 3-4 times now

i dont think he deserves to be on the Db yet hes done nothing in the first team or even been on the bench' date='most players who are added without minutes have either been on the bench at respective clubs a few times or at at there second team lower down the divisions which doesnt happen in england sadly so until he makes the bench a few times doubt he will get on Db carnt see him getting many minutes till hes about 18-19 as they have a good crop of established players Nani,Valencia and young on wings he wont get there places he aint good enought yet,Piazon should be added tho been on chelsea bench 3-4 times now[/quote']

Would love Piazon to get added! same with a few villa youngsters... Burke, Grealish, Daniel Johnson and Jordam Graham both been on villa's bench 4/5 times each!!