MUFC1

The New Players Thread

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Thanks guys, I maked a bid also for Crispim because I wasn't sure but now I'll cancel the bid for him :P

Can someone tell me something about Carlos Fernandez? He looks like a top talent.

Re: The New Players Thread

Crispim was with neymars sister or neymar was with his sister.. or they were all together' date=' either way that will all he'l prob be famous for :o

Robert is the Special one

[/quote']

Robert who?!

Anyone (expecting jamie or jono) know much about Dawson' date=' the young Stoke city player added today. has anyone actually seen him? (i can only look at stats)[/quote']

Dawson was one of our higher rated players in the academy along with Alabi, as shown when he was taken to Valencia with Pulis a few year's ago and was named on the bench. He had also been training with the first team at the start of the season which led me to hope that he would get some game time.

However his recent loan spell with Carlisle was apparently with a view to getting him signed by them. He has since been released from the club.

This is the new player in Sm database:

Amer Gojak

Frane Vojkovic

Godfred Donsah

Santos Robert

Moussa Sanoh

Nathuel Lujan

Ryan Inniss

Carlos Fernandez

Anderson Para

Yones Felfel

Rhys Healey

What is good to buy

This is the new player in Sm database:

Amer Gojak

Frane Vojkovic

Godfred Donsah

Santos Robert

Moussa Sanoh

Nathuel Lujan

Ryan Inniss

Carlos Fernandez

Anderson Para

Yones Felfel

Rhys Healey

What is good to buy

i know none personally but bolded are ones ive heard about form others and seen being bought alot in competitive setups

Anyone know anything about the AC Milan young midfielder just added??

BENEDIČIČ' date=' Zan[/quote']

surely it would be far more sensible to ask on the Italy threads where the actual followers of Italian football are??

Or even go on the Italian part of the forum???

how hard is it to do a bit of research instead of ruining it for everyone else who may actually know a bit about him

but anyway...all i saw was his contract was up but Milan extended it to 2016

;2919448']surely it would be far more sensible to ask on the Italy threads where the actual followers of Italian football are??

how hard is it to do a bit of research instead of ruining it for everyone else who may actually know a bit about him

but anyway...all i saw was his contract was up but Milan extended it to 2016

And the point and name of this thread is..................... :confused:

Surely it would be more helpful if you knew anything about the NEW PLAYERS added to the game you might post some info in the NEW PLAYERS THREAD

I mean seriously, I've spotted you having a go at my posts a few times (too many IMO, to the point of your disagreeing just for the sake of it)

But this is taking the mick.....

Seriously, don't ask about new players in the new players thread...............

seriously :confused:

And the point and name of this thread is..................... :confused:

Surely it would be more helpful if you knew anything about the NEW PLAYERS added to the game you might post some info in the NEW PLAYERS THREAD

I mean seriously' date=' I've spotted you having a go at my posts a few times (too many IMO, to the point of your disagreeing just for the sake of it)

But this is taking the mick.....

Seriously, don't ask about new players in the new players thread...............

seriously :confused:[/quote']

1) go back and look at the OP - he intended the thread to be for people to report on the new players..

not to be a beg...

2) 'having a go' ....its called debate. You posted some questionable statements which i wanted to make my opinion on. Not 'for the sake of it'....although i kinda lost the will to continue when you suggested Toby Alderweireld could be in for a rise

this thread is a farce, i said before all its done has killed off the Player Scouting part of the forum...

I've just deleted several posts that are off topic. Please keep your differences to PM and away from the public boards as no one wants to read your bickering.

I'm also going to quote the last few posts for ease of reading:

Anyone know anything about the AC Milan young midfielder just added??

BENEDIČIČ' date=' Zan[/quote']

;2919448']surely it would be far more sensible to ask on the Italy threads where the actual followers of Italian football are??

And the point and name of this thread is?
;2919544']1) go back and look at the OP - he intended the thread to be for people to report on the new players.
This thread has been created for people to post the players they think should be bought once they finally appear on the database.

Now please reread the above as Jack has some valid points. This thread was originally created so that you can inform other forumers of players you think are worth buying / shortlisting. There are also other sections of the Player Database where you can ask other forumers for more info on a player' date=' for example Individual Players or Player Assistance. You can even search the forum or go to Found a Talent to see if there are any existing threads on [insert name]. If all else fails you can simply highlight [insert name], right click and then select "Search Google for [insert name]" and read up on the player in question yourself.

I've just deleted several posts that are off topic. Please keep your differences to PM and away from the public boards as no one wants to read your bickering.

Now please reread the above as Jack has some valid points. This thread was originally created so that you can inform other forumers of players you think are worth buying / shortlisting. There are also other sections of the Player Database where you can ask other forumers for more info on a player' date=' for example Individual Players or Player Assistance. You can even search the forum or go to Found a Talent to see if there are any existing threads on [insert name]. If all else fails you can simply highlight [insert name], right click and then select "Search Google for [insert name]" and read up on the player in question yourself.

PM sent to mod...

I've asked for my account to be deleted, at the end of the day... 2 things...

1. I've asked a simple question in this thread, I've insulted nobody and my posts have been deleted for 'bickering' - laughable...

2. Sturridge, I express an unpopular opinion and have been totally lambasted for this, shame on those who follow the general consensus and are void of original thought...

At the end of the day, senior members here need to look at how they treat other members, some of you are just disgraceful, you truly are...... :(

I've enjoyed my time on this forum, its proved most useful and enjoyable at times, but as the saying goes, 'there will always be one ruin it for the rest'

Goodbye & good luck ;)

This thread has been created for people to post the players they think should be bought once they finally appear on the database.

So, we're still whinging about a small technicality as to what the thread was created for. What does it matter if the thread is for those new to the DB or those to watch out for when they appear on the DB?

Same damn thing isn't it?

For example, in two weeks time a player who has previously been mentioned on this thread could appear on the DB. When that happens, someone will simply alert those who are interested that player x has been added.

Same end result, stop your whining.

made my day, an SM mod laying it down in a non SM-run or game development thread. havent seen that for years and its an awesome sign