The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

Thomas James added to the database' date=' many believe to be the right footed Gareth Bale.[/quote']

Nowadays every young player has to be "the next someone already famous". Don't really think that James has what it needs to become a 92+ rated player in the future. My opinion.

Thomas James added to the database' date=' many believe to be the right footed Gareth Bale.[/quote']

So was the Cardiff left back that was added a few weeks before -_- now their young rb, maybe the next cb for them to get a professional contract will be labelled in the same manor

I've seen noting even wrote about him to indicate he can even make it at a premier league level, let alone be one of the best in the world

whos saying he's the next bale, any articles on him from coaches?

Anyway, couple decent players added in the last month but nowhere near what might be expected towards the end of a season.. prob the worst since I joined SM.. the beginning of the season was more fruitful this season gone more so than the end

Just saying, Thomas James is a centre back. Not much is known about him because he's only been playing for the Development (U21) side since March and was then brought into the first team for the last game of the season. Whenever I've seen him play at U21 he's been at CB although he is quite good on the ball.

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Robert Vilceanu

Erik Thommy

Thom Haye

Luca Waldschimdt

Marvin Da Graca

Zan Benedicic

Filip Krovinovic

I have these bids accepted in a super competitive setup, where the money are important and buying good young players is really really hard. Who is a worth buy and who isn't?

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Robert Vilceanu

Erik Thommy

Thom Haye

Luca Waldschimdt

Marvin Da Graca

Zan Benedicic

Filip Krovinovic

I have these bids accepted in a super competitive setup' date=' where the money are important and buying good young players is really really hard. Who is a worth buy and who isn't?[/quote']

Vilceanu is worth snapping up imo.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Robert Vilceanu

Erik Thommy

Thom Haye

Luca Waldschimdt

Marvin Da Graca

Zan Benedicic

Filip Krovinovic

I have these bids accepted in a super competitive setup' date=' where the money are important and buying good young players is really really hard. Who is a worth buy and who isn't?[/quote']

Vilceanu is worth snapping up imo.

And the others? Thommy and Waldschimdt have great stats on their young club, Da Graca is linked to Stoccarda and the others looks good.

Talvares Breno worth getting? He's had 6 starts for Gremio this season. Can he rise as good as Alex Telles? :D

Probably, almost all their starts are from 1st Division and he's playing well, sufficient to keep the position.

I don't think he's good as Alex Telles, but will raise untill the end of the year, probably.

Erik Palmer-Brown was added a few days ago. He is considered one of the brightest prospects in American youth football. Only 73 rated so should be fairly cheap to pick-up, he was the subject of a 1,000,000 euro bid from Juventus which was rejected by Palmer-Brown's parent club Sporting KC.

Highly expected to be the future centerback of the U.S. national team.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

What about Everton Soares' date=' added yesterday, and the other talents added today?[/quote']

Only know about Luka Jovic that he scored in his debut and became the youngest player ever to score for Crvena Zvezda. He should become more minutes in the next season.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd take a long look at Francisco RODRIGUEZ, 18 year old out of FC Basel. 90 minutes in the first two games of the season, quick winger with great passing skills. Takes set pieces for the team already. Youth international for the Swiss, also happens to be the younger brother of Ricardo Rodriguez.

I'd take a long look at Francisco RODRIGUEZ' date=' 18 year old out of FC Basel. 90 minutes in the first two games of the season, quick winger with great passing skills. Takes set pieces for the team already. Youth international for the Swiss, also happens to be the younger brother of Ricardo Rodriguez.[/quote']

Yeah looks a decent prospect, snapped him up along with 16 yold Dimitri Oberlin who has drawn the attraction of Man United and a few other top European clubs.