The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: The New Players Thread

Yeah heard about him ages ago' date=' unfortunately I think I'm outbid..... :(

Hate when that happens[/quote']

fingers crossed i get him in my gw :).

About time' date=' after seeing who else got added recently..[/quote']

this is annoying... i put a request for a player from the croatian league who plays alot and he gets rejected. :mad::mad::mad:

That's a myth. There used to be that rule but it doesn't matter anymore

The rule was 450 minutes and it was before soccerwiki creation (when you used to add players directly in-game).

Since the beginning of SW, there is not any guideline about that, although the "unwritten" rule is accepting only players with at least 1 minute played in an official game...

Muric is one of the few players i will actually post on here about and say worth snapping up. Id say he is going for max in all of the active GWs already by the looks of the amount of bids so highly doubt im ruining any ones parade.

was freaking waiting for him to be added for a while. Didn't have time to get on SM last 2 days and precisely then this guy gets added :mad::mad:

all bids made by others already accepted :mad:

But yeah definitely snap him up, a lot of hype around him among ajax followers. Very promising player.

Muric is one of the few players i will actually post on here about and say worth snapping up. Id say he is going for max in all of the active GWs already by the looks of the amount of bids so highly doubt im ruining any ones parade.

he has everything to become world class. He's really a Robben type of player.

The only mad thing is that the Netherlands want to have him in their NT. are they normal?? :mad:

i read that in one Croatian newspaper..

http://www.24sata.hr/nogomet/robertu-muricu-su-ponudili-i-nizozemsko-drzavljanstvo-385102

the title means that he has been offered Dutch citizenship. :confused:

I'm guessing that's only in order for him to work here and enjoy the 'rights' all citizens of the Netherlands, Dutch and non-Ducht, can.

You need to live in the Netherlands for 5 years or something like that to be considered for the Dutch nationality.

I'm guessing that's only in order for him to work here and enjoy the 'rights' all citizens of the Netherlands' date=' Dutch and non-Ducht, can.

You need to live in the Netherlands for 5 years or something like that to be considered for the Dutch nationality.[/quote']

He would be hated from alot of Croatian people if he done that.

He lives only 3 months in Netherlands.

Done what?

He has not done anything. He CAN'T get the Dutch nationality because he has only been living in the Netherlands so short.

So what that Croatian site says or how you interpret it, is wrong for sure.

Didn't your country change their rules so you only had to stay there for a couple of years to gain citizenship so that you could play have some Brazilians in your team a few years down the line? :D

Hate is a strong view to have of a fellow countryman who hasn't affected you in the slightest. Balls in the other court and a Dutch player gets to play for Croatia after two years there you'd be lapping it up.

If it happens it's a shame, sure, but it's just football.

Done what?

He has not done anything. He CAN'T get the Dutch nationality because he has only been living in the Netherlands so short.

So what that Croatian site says or how you interpret it' date=' is wrong for sure.[/quote']

i meant if he decides to become a Dutch NT player then he would be probably hated which i highly doubt will happen.

have you watched him playing for Ajax?

Didn't your country change their rules so you only had to stay there for a couple of years to gain citizenship so that you could play have some Brazilians in your team a few years down the line? :D

Hate is a strong view to have of a fellow countryman who hasn't affected you in the slightest. Balls in the other court and a Dutch player gets to play for Croatia after two years there you'd be lapping it up.

If it happens it's a shame' date=' sure, but it's just football.[/quote']

You mean about Sammir? :P He gained Croatian citizenship to be sold for a big ammount of money and i think he was sold for free :rolleyes:.

Croatian people love to hate their own football players when they lose and when they win they're the best in the world bla bla.. Stupid Balkan mentality..

Too much young Croatian footballers are leaving today. They want to play every game with just 16,17 years and get alot of money..

The rule when a player reaches 27 years then he can move away from his parent club needs to return back.

You want a rule to stop Croatian players from leaving their clubs until they're 27 years old? :D

Sounds like a great way to hold back their development significantly.

yup :D my dad was saying that that rule was before. Then Croatian league would have a great team for European competitions..

how? If Muric stayed at Dinamo he would have played in the Europa League not in youth squads like he does now.

Look at Ante Coric. He's 1 year younger than him and is playing European competitions and scoring goal and Muric still u19..

yup :D my dad was saying that that rule was before. Then Croatian league would have a great team for European competitions..

how? If Muric stayed at Dinamo he would have played in the Europa League not in youth squads like he does now.

Look at Ante Coric. He's 1 year younger than him and is playing European competitions and scoring goal and Muric still u19..

How? Because other clubs in other countries have better coaches, training facilities and a better standard of competition to play against. Staying in Croatia playing against mediocre talent and occasionally getting some European games against decent competition isn't going to get the best out of your better players unless it's done over a huge amount of time.

Muric has moved to a club who are exceptional at developing talent. If he has the talent you all think he does he's moved to the right team.

How? Because other clubs in other countries have better coaches' date=' training facilities and a better standard of competition to play against. Staying in Croatia playing against mediocre talent and occasionally getting some European games against decent competition isn't going to get the best out of your better players unless it's done over a huge amount of time.

Muric has moved to a club who are exceptional at developing talent. If he has the talent you all think he does he's moved to the right team.[/quote']

the Croatian league is boooring.. it's better for a youngster to play in a club than sitting on the bench. Jedvaj played basically 6 months for Dinamo and got sold. After that he was sitting on the bench the whole season. Money is playing an immense role in football today. :(

the Croatian league is boooring.. it's better for a youngster to play in a club than sitting on the bench. Jedvaj played basically 6 months for Dinamo and got sold. After that he was sitting on the bench the whole season. Money is playing an immense role in football today. :(

In fact Jedvaj is doing pretty well on loan spell from Roma at Leverkusen, cant wait to see him in giallo-rossi shirt soon :D

If it happens it's a shame' date=' sure, but it's just football.[/quote']

Rule is 5 years as far as I know. What Brazilians?

Douglas Texeira?

They didn't give him special treatment back then, so he coudn't play at the EC.. I think it was. Now he has the Dutch nationality .. he has a Dutch girlfriend etc etc. But he has never played for the Dutch NT.

but some BrazilianS?

Rule is 5 years as far as I know. What Brazilians?

Douglas Texeira?

They didn't give him special treatment back then' date=' so he coudn't play at the EC.. I think it was. Now he has the Dutch nationality .. he has a Dutch girlfriend etc etc. But he has never played for the Dutch NT.

but [u']some[/u] BrazilianS?

I think this is referencing Eduardo and Sammir over in Croatia.