The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

Agreed but SM do break these rules time to time... Branescu (Juve GK) and Fredi Veseli (United CB) got added without mins... but they 9/10 stick to these rules... would be nice to get some of these next generation youngsters added ( Adryan' date=' Januzaj, Piazon etc.)[/quote']

Me, and almost every other admin of SW use to reject all these players who don't have a single minute in a professional league. That's pretty clear I rejected Piazon 1000 times (and that's annoying), Januzaj a lot of times, and, personally, I'd have defenitely rejected Veseli.

About Branescu, I endorsed it as he's minutes in Romania, so I can't see the infringement of those rules. :Dhttp://es.soccerway.com/players/laurentiu-constantin-branescu/154736/

but i'm sure he has to play in next season becouse is one of the best young talents that man united havee ' date=' they have to add to sm db beacuse they're many players on sm db who ever dont play a game in first team[/quote']

Patience my friend, his time will come ;)

Me' date=' and almost every other admin of SW use to reject all these players who don't have a single minute in a professional league. That's pretty clear I rejected Piazon 1000 times (and that's annoying), Januzaj a lot of times, and, personally, I'd have defenitely rejected Veseli.

About Branescu, I endorsed it as he's minutes in Romania, so I can't see the infringement of those rules. :D [url']http://es.soccerway.com/players/laurentiu-constantin-branescu/154736/[/url]

ahhh didnt see he had mins in romania!!! :P haha fair play mate n tbh Veseli's not getting anywhere near united's team in my eyes so wud of been a while for him to be added unless he plays in the Carling cup next year!

Me' date=' and almost every other admin of SW use to reject all these players who don't have a single minute in a professional league. That's pretty clear I rejected Piazon 1000 times (and that's annoying), Januzaj a lot of times, and, personally, I'd have defenitely rejected Veseli.

About Branescu, I endorsed it as he's minutes in Romania, so I can't see the infringement of those rules. :Dhttp://es.soccerway.com/players/laurentiu-constantin-branescu/154736/

mate tell me about it, i rejected Sam Byrne of Man utd yday (who?) & somebody Bentereb of spurs....

please please please soccerwiki put it massive letters that players have to appeared in the 1st team to even warrant being looked at to be added!!!!!!

PICK OF THE DAY 19/05/12

Two youngsters of Stantard Liege were added today and the one who caught my eye is Imoh Ezekiel, 18 years old CF. He already has 7 appearances in Standard's first team, scoring 1 goal and passing 2 assists. All his appearances are in the last matches of the season and in the Belgian play-offs, the last 4 as a starter. So he seems a young player who is gradually getting chances. He looks like a player we should definitely watch in the next season to see his progress. He's worth buying if you are in a competitive gameworld.

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

I would suggest Amadou Soukouna' date=' young CF of Toulouse and of France U-19! :)[/quote']

Nice i'll be sticking a bid in for him. Also Luke Shaw, 16 year old of Southampton is highly rated and if you're playing a competitive GW then get a bid in for him early!

GET READY FOR...

Marquinhos!

A 18-years old CB of Corinthians, who made his debut last weekend in the first match of the new season. He is also a regular for Brasil U17 and considered a hot prospect in Brasil.

Since he has made an official appearance for his club's first team, i expect him to be added to the game very soon- probably this week. So, stay alerted! ;)

For more information, there is a thread about him in this forum:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2051149#post2051149

Also, in the same match, another youngster of Corinthians made his debut, Antonio Carlos. He is, too, going to be added soon and worth snapping up.

GET READY FOR...

Marquinhos!

A 18-years old CB of Corinthians' date=' who made his debut last weekend in the first match of the new season. He is also a regular for Brasil U17 and considered a hot prospect in Brasil.

Since he has made an official appearance for his club's first team, i expect him to be added to the game very soon- probably this week. So, stay alerted! ;)

For more information, there is a thread about him in this forum:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2051149#post2051149[/url]

Also, in the same match, another youngster of Corinthians made his debut, Antonio Carlos. He is, too, going to be added soon and worth snapping up.

I wouldn't be so sure, maybe he is a talent but dont base it on him playing that game. They were playing reserves that game.

MUFC! MUFC wherefore art thou? :-)

Hello I am BACK, I have been quite busy recently and Germlad has been doing a fantastic job, I haven't really seen the point in just repeating what he has said in recent days as it has all been exactly what I would have reported but I will be contributing more soon !

Todays Report 24/05/12 :

Antonio Carlos - Young Brazilian who currently plays for Corinthians as a defender. He made his debut 2-0 victory over Gremio.

Luke Shaw- is a southampton gem currently being chased by a number of big clubs with Arsenal winning the race, at the tender age of 16 big things can be expected to come

Todays Report 24/05/12 :

Antonio Carlos - Young Brazilian who currently plays for Corinthians as a defender. He made his debut 2-0 victory over Gremio.

Luke Shaw- is a southampton gem currently being chased by a number of big clubs with Arsenal winning the race' date=' at the tender age of 16 big things can be expected to come[/quote']

Nice to see you back :D

I wouldn't be so sure' date=' maybe he is a talent but dont base it on him playing that game. They were playing reserves that game.[/quote']

Mate, Marquinhos IS a talent, and i don't base it on that game. I only mentioned this appearance because it was his first official match for Corinthians' first team, so a good reason to be added to the database. (By the way, Antonio Carlos, another youngster who debuted in the same match was added today, but not Marquinhos... :confused: I really can't understand this SM's policy... :confused: )

Marquinhos is rated as a hot prospect because of his performances in the Paulista (8 appearances as a starter) but mostly because of his appearances in Brazil's national team U17.

PICK OF THE DAY - 24/05/12

Three noticeable players were added today:

Antonio Carlos: 19 years old CB of Corinthians, debuted last weekend in the match against Fluminense. Also had 2 appearances in the Paulista.

Francisco Flores: 18 years old RB of Cruz Azul. He had 4 appearances for Cruz Azul last month, 2 in the Clausura and 2 in Copa Libertadores.

Martins Rene: 19 years old LB/LM of Sport Recife. He, too, made his debut for his club in Serie A last weekend, as a sub. But he has also 15 appearances in the Pernambucano as a starter.

My opinion for all three of them: If you are in a very competitive GW, they are worth buying. If your GW isn't so competitive, they could as well be shortlisted and follow them closely in the future to see their progress.

PICK OF THE DAY - 25/05/12

We had no big addition today. The only one who looks interesting is Ionut Serban, 16 years old Romanian RB of Sportul StudenĊ£esc. After searching on this kid, i see that in the last 2-3 months is considered as a first team player, since he has 8 appearances for his club. Also, he is the captain of Romania's national team U17.

Now, i understand of course that he plays in a mediocre league and in a weak club (they were relegated this season), but still he is only 16 years old! Playing regular in a Liga 1 team at this age, surely means something.

My suggestion is shortlist him and watch his progress, especially if any bigger club shows interest in him.

Stop stop stop guys and girls.

This is a good idea for a thread and it's very irritating to see it always cluttered with arguments (I will try and get these cleared up by someone who can).

First and foremost, this is a forum. If someone has an on-topic post that they wish to add to a thread then that is fine, in fact it's the whole point of the forum. I'm sure if people's posts are deserving then they'll receive the credit they deserve but this definitely doesn't sound like it was intended to be one guy contributing and he's welcomed other input.

Any more problems then VM/PM each other and report posts/messages that get out of hand rather than retaliating using offensive language and such as you'll land yourself in trouble.

Hello Everyone, I would just like to say I don't mind at all in anybody helping me out with the daily reports

Secondly, Luka DJORDJEVIC is a player I believe hasn't been mentioned by anyone ?

Any 17 year added at 77 is always worth a look at and I found some interesting stats on this player. He is a now a first team player for Mogren and has played 24 games totting up 10 goals in the 2011/2012 season which is impressive for a 17 year old. He could be worth a buy.

Also here is a list of some of the worlds best under 18 year old players. Some added, some waiting to be added, some a while from being added

Jonathan CUBERO

WALLACE

Fumiya HAYAKAWA

Nathaniel CHALOBAH

ADRYAN

Emre CAN

Jorge ESPERICUETA

Samed YESIL

Souleymane COULIBALY

Abbosbek Makhstaliev

Victorien Angban

Hardy Binguila

Lucas Ocampos

Yassine Benzia

Carlos Fierro

Antonio Briseno

Gaston Silva

:D

Also here is a list of some of the worlds best under 18 year old players. Some added' date=' some waiting to be added, some a while from being added

Jonathan CUBERO

WALLACE

Fumiya HAYAKAWA

Nathaniel CHALOBAH

ADRYAN

Emre CAN

Jorge ESPERICUETA

Samed YESIL

Souleymane COULIBALY

Abbosbek Makhstaliev

Victorien Angban

Hardy Binguila

Lucas Ocampos

Yassine Benzia

Carlos Fierro

Antonio Briseno

Gaston Silva

:D[/quote']

Well if these guys are the real best then my luck is in as I have like 5 of them and I got cheated out of getting Yesil-.- Also you might want to add Raheem a sterling, another player I got cheated out of-.- Waiting patiently for Adryan and Chalobah, top talents! Very nice list, i back you with this!:)

PICK OF THE DAY - 26/05/12

Richard Strebinger was added today, a 19 years old Austrian GK. He currently belongs to Hertha, but Werder Bremen have signed him as a free transfer and he'll be joining them in July. In SM's database he is already registered as a Bremen player.

He was playing for Hertha II team the last 2 seasons (12 appearances in 10/11 season after he was promoted from the U19 team, and 14 appearances this season) and he is the first choice GK for Austria U19.

Now, the interesting part is the situation in Werder Bremen with the GK position. Their No.1 GK, Tim Wiese has just left on a free transfer for Hoffenheim, leaving Werder Bremen basically with no good GK! They were left with Mielitz only, a 22 years old who was their 2nd-3rd choice in the last seasons. It was clear that they needed to buy new GK. So, they first bought 23 years old Raphael Wolf, Kapfenberg's first choice GK for only 200k. And now they have signed Strebinger on a free.

At a first look, it seems that for the GK No.1 spot it will be a competition between Wolf and Mielitz, but i think it's clear that none of the three GKs is way ahead of the rest, at this point. It is very possible that Strebinger will have his chances in the new season. Becides don't forget what happened with Leverkusen and Schalke this year, who were in a similar situation at the start of the season! And even if Strebinger doesn't get his chances this season, he is still worth investing on him as a future prospect.