The New Players Thread

MUFC1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Who of these talents should I absolutely keep in a super competitive setup? Bid already accepted.

Ajù Madger (Liverpool)

Gerard Gumbau (Barcelona)

Jurgi Oteo (Bilbao)

Aitor Seguin (Bilbao)

Mikel Vesga (Bilbao)

Rocha Murilo (Goias)

Michael Goncalves (Basel)

Elton Acolatse (Ajax)

Jon Toral (Arsenal)

Emerson Hyndman (Fulham)

Arnaud Lusamba (Nancy)

Islam Feruz (Chelsea)

Marvin Friedrich (Schalke 04)

Lorenzo Filippini (Lazio)

Jack Harper (Real Madrid)

Queensy Menig (Ajax)

Joe Gomez (Charlton)

Alvaro Medran (Real Madrid)

Alex Gersbach (Sidney)

Mahmoud Dahoud (Borussia M)

Oskar Zawada (Wolfsburg)

Jesus Vallejo (Zaragoza)

Nicolà Pozzebon (Juventus)

All bids will be completed in a week I think. All bids are maximum price possible.

gersbach aswell at 50K he will at worst pay himself off times over in this a-league season.

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Who of these talents should I absolutely keep in a super competitive setup? Bid already accepted.

Ajù Madger (Liverpool)

Gerard Gumbau (Barcelona)

Jurgi Oteo (Bilbao)

Aitor Seguin (Bilbao)

Mikel Vesga (Bilbao)

Rocha Murilo (Goias)

Michael Goncalves (Basel)

Elton Acolatse (Ajax)

Jon Toral (Arsenal)

Emerson Hyndman (Fulham)

Arnaud Lusamba (Nancy)

Islam Feruz (Chelsea)

Marvin Friedrich (Schalke 04)

Lorenzo Filippini (Lazio)

Jack Harper (Real Madrid)

Queensy Menig (Ajax)

Joe Gomez (Charlton)

Alvaro Medran (Real Madrid)

Alex Gersbach (Sidney)

Mahmoud Dahoud (Borussia M)

Oskar Zawada (Wolfsburg)

Jesus Vallejo (Zaragoza)

Nicolà Pozzebon (Juventus)

All bids will be completed in a week I think. All bids are maximum price possible.

Other opinions?

If he is' date=' then Nascimento Valkenedy is worth 6 m. Google his name, watch the youtube clip, and compare it with the same for Sanches. I know which one I would choose.[/quote']

The difference is that I didn't watch his youtube video, I have seen his games, in person sometimes and I know his potential.

I don't know Valkenedy, I don't compare players either...

If he is' date=' then Nascimento Valkenedy is worth 6 m. Google his name, watch the youtube clip, and compare it with the same for Sanches. I know which one I would choose.[/quote']

Ah YouTube, the false prophet of the scouting world. Even Stuart Downing was made to look like a Ballon d'Or winner on YouTube.

Re: The New Players Thread

Well' date=' Sanches looks lightweight to me, anyway.[/quote']

Messi looks lightweight to me. I mean he is, he's small, he's far from strong, dives too much and cries like a baby. Doesn't mean he's not a bit good though. If a player looks a bit lightweight at 17, truth be told I reckon they can adapt a bit if they've got the talent. Not always, but there's most certainly a chance.

I will take a punt on Valkenedy for £325' date='000, and leave Sanches to those who want to risk the 4 million. Maybe in 4 years time he will still be getting knocked off the ball.[/quote']

What do you know about Renato Sanches that allow you to make these kind of predictions?

ah ha yes, i got caught by that one.

I signed up Marcio PASSOS on the understanding he was 15yo & 76 rated for the book price of £1.01m

by the time the transfer was completed he had aged 14 years, was 29 & had a book value of £300k. :eek:

I reported it as a bug & requested the deal be reversed, guess how far I got!

"Soccer Manager does not edit any information related to the database. This is because the database is all user generated on the Soccer Wiki and this information is then transferred over."

The response in no way relates to the request for a reversal I made & the facts of when I made the transfer bid, what rating the player was then & what he was by the time the transfer completed are very clear!

ah ha yes' date=' i got caught by that one.

I signed up Marcio PASSOS on the understanding he was 15yo & 76 rated for the book price of £1.01m

by the time the transfer was completed he had aged 14 years, was 29 & had a book value of £300k. :eek:

I reported it as a bug & requested the deal be reversed, guess how far I got!

"[i']Soccer Manager does not edit any information related to the database. This is because the database is all user generated on the Soccer Wiki and this information is then transferred over.[/i]"

The response in no way relates to the request for a reversal I made & the facts of when I made the transfer bid, what rating the player was then & what he was by the time the transfer completed are very clear!

No offence, but next time try do your own research before you bid on a player :)

Archived