MUFC1

The New Players Thread

Re: Respuesta: The New Players Thread

Rodrigo AMARAL from Nacional' date=' Uruguay, was added a few days ago.

The kid was by far Uruguay best player on the recent U-20 South American Championship and is only 17 years old.

Grab it and run![/quote']

In whose opinion? Gaston Pereiro was by far the best Uruguayan player in that competition. Amaral was a bit part player

Re: The New Players Thread

Are COMPAGNUCCI, Lucio and SANTACRUZ, Juan good players? I haven't found nothing interesting about them... Santacruz plays for Paraguay U20, and he is the captain... Do you advise me to buy them?

Are COMPAGNUCCI' date=' Lucio and SANTACRUZ, Juan good players? I haven't found nothing interesting about them... Santacruz plays for Paraguay U20, and he is the captain... Do you advise me to buy them?[/quote']

Compagnucci is worth the little bit of money - I'd snap him up if you're in a competitive GW - no one seemed to be interested for him in mine. But he's a tidy little player - usually in CM.

For example Abdelhak Nouri' date=' why the hell was this guy added, no first team minutes, no Jong Ajax minutes, only Uefa Youth league.[/quote']
Can someone perhaps explain why Vaclav Cerny (Ajax) was added to the DB?

He hasn't played for Ajax or their second squad Jong Ajax yet. So without any minutes under his belt' date=' why was he added? :confused:[/quote']

Both Cerny and Nouri made their debut as substitutes for Jong Ajax yesterday, while van Beek played his second full game, he also came in as a substitute last week.

There was another 17 y/o on the bench as well.

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Are Bojan Knezevic (Dinamo Zagreb), Reece Grego-Cox (QPR), Dylan Connolly (Ipswich Town), Marius Wolf (Munchen 1860), Mattia Rossetti (Catania) and Jesus Gabriel (Palmeiras) worth signing in a competitive setup, where cash is useful?

Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Are Bojan Knezevic (Dinamo Zagreb)' date=' Reece Grego-Cox (QPR), Dylan Connolly (Ipswich Town), Marius Wolf (Munchen 1860), Mattia Rossetti (Catania) and Jesus Gabriel (Palmeiras) worth signing in a competitive setup, where cash is useful?[/quote']

Not sure on if he is worth spending a bucket load of money on but Jesus Gabriel had a really good youth career and is highly thought of by the Palmeiras fans.

Cox and Connolly aren't worth spending much on.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Not sure on if he is worth spending a bucket load of money on but Jesus Gabriel had a really good youth career and is highly thought of by the Palmeiras fans.

Cox and Connolly aren't worth spending much on.

Thank you for the unexpected and fast answer :)

Other opinions?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

If i had to pick one from that list' date=' i'd surely buy Jesus Gabriel and i wouldn't concern myself with the other brats in the least.[/quote']

Thanks mate, always the best ;)

What do you think about Ramil Sheydaev (Zenit)?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Thread

Thanks mate' date=' always the best ;)

What do you think about Ramil Sheydaev (Zenit)?[/quote']

Honestly i haven't seen much of him in order to answer your question, though i can tell you Zenit youth team plays very poorly but this guy is the highest goal scorer for them. I think he has looked good when given the chance to play in the main team. Determined, strong, good in the air, quite skilled. may be worth a punt.:)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The New Players Threa

Honestly i haven't seen much of him in order to answer your question' date=' though i can tell you Zenit youth team plays very poorly but this guy is the highest goal scorer for them. I think he has looked good when given the chance to play in the main team. Determined, strong, good in the air, quite skilled. may be worth a punt.:)[/quote']

Phil, please remove Balotelli, from your signature:D:D:D:D

Odp: Re: The New Players Thread

Nando Garcia of Valencia Mestalla - pick him up. He's a real talent' date=' best player of Mestalla this season and has been linked with Real Madrid and Atleti.;)[/quote']

21-year-old winger without any match in La Liga. 26 games/2 goals this season in Spanish 3rd division.

I don't think that RM & ATM really want him. Their B teams at most.