The New Players Thread

MUFC1

Re: Odp: Re: The New Players Thread

21-year-old winger without any match in La Liga. 26 games/2 goals this season in Spanish 3rd division.

I don't think that RM & ATM really want him. Their B teams at most.

Listen to the master' date=' he knows what he's talking about![img']http://www.azreptiles.com/forums/images/smilies/hail3qv.gif[/img]

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The New Players Thread

Real Madrid Castilla and Barca B team want him.

His deal with Valencia expires in June and he has so far refused to consider talks over a new agreement because he wants first-team action but he won't get it at Valencia under Nuno Espirito Santo.:)

And a move to barça or real will get him first team action? Really doubt that, in Castilla he will still play in segunda B, sure in Barça B he will play in Segunda, but still not a good move for someone who wants first team action.

And a move to barça or real will get him first team action? Really doubt that' date=' in Castilla he will still play in segunda B, sure in Barça B he will play in Segunda, but still not a good move for someone who wants first team action.[/quote']

Can't argue with u on that, after all i was just stating what i had heard about him.

i can guess there's a tug of war going on between Valencia and the player for his contract renewal, as there are other clubs in Spain (Segunda Division sides) that have shown their interest in the player, whose contract expires in the summer. he seems promising but surely won't be missed if he decides to leave.

There are some players in various league that had made their debut 1-2 months back and still not in the database' date=' while a player makes a debut for Aston Villa gets added within a week.[/quote']

I've been waiting on one Dutch player who's a first team regular for his top half side for a few months now... it's okay though... not like some of us pay for the game...

I've been waiting on one Dutch player who's a first team regular for his top half side for a few months now... it's okay though... not like some of us pay for the game...

I think I might know who is he, but I ain't gonna say it for now as I think he is a good talent. Let see how long till he gets added to the database.

I think I might know who is he' date=' but I ain't gonna say it for now as I think he is a good talent. Let see how long till he gets added to the database.[/quote']

He won't be added if no one adds him, why don't you add him instead of just whining about it?

I know Janio Bikel of Heerenveen is not on the DB yet, but i doubt you're talking about him.

He won't be added if no one adds him' date=' why don't you add him instead of just whining about it?

I know Janio Bikel of Heerenveen is not on the DB yet, but i doubt you're talking about him.[/quote']

The last time I tried my hands in/with SW, I got so worked up that I've enough of it. SM itself is already a pain.

JB is one of them that I've constantly searched in my gw, it always ends with No Result. Considering only top tier league minutes, I've no idea why or how some players have not been added when compare a certain Villa and Stoke player. Even if they are added, they wouldn't be at 75, or at least deserve a small rise of some sort when the league reviews kick in.

I don't know who else you could be talking about :D But Janio Bikel will get added soon enough, has only been playing a few times but he will get a new contract I assume and will be playing more towards the end of the season and into next season. It's not a crime he hasn't been added yet.

I don't know who else you could be talking about :D But Janio Bikel will get added soon enough' date=' has only been playing a few times but he will get a new contract I assume and will be playing more towards the end of the season and into next season. It's not a crime he hasn't been added yet.[/quote']

Okay, I will reveal another. His initials are CV, not as many minutes as Janio, but, again, if another player with similar minutes gets added, why not for all?

I feel it is a crime that JB is not added soon enough.

Oh well, I guess the cat is out of the bag and everyone is going to pay over the top for him. :eek:

Nah' date=' Italian youth so rarely gets a chance in Serie A[/quote']

It's probably one of the best leagues in the world for giving youth a chance tbh, as you see, many get loaned out to Serie B, come back and loaned out to fellow Serie A clubs further on from that then become a regular at their club/co-owned etc. Pellegrini is the captain of their primavera squad anyway and is a real too talent. He will be big, mark my words!

Okay' date=' I will reveal another. His initials are CV, not as many minutes as Janio, but, again, if another player with similar minutes gets added, why not for all?

I feel it is a crime that JB is not added soon enough.

Oh well, I guess the cat is out of the bag and everyone is going to pay over the top for him. :eek:[/quote']

I don't see how he can be a first team regular if he has less minutes than Bikel ;)

Archived