The New Players Thread

MUFC1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The New Players Thread

Mate stop whining. I'm sure if you added him in the database he would be accepted. Hell if it makes you happy' date=' message me his name and I'll do it for you! :P[/quote']

It was done on friday. I am sorry if you think it is whining, but I was just putting my point across. If you got it, then it is the end of the story.

Perhaps I should just wait patiently without uttering a word.

I think CV is a great talent indeed, but he has only made like 15 minutes after comin' in a substitute once if I remember it right.

There's another young dutch player, who plays in the same position as CV, and made more minutes (even started in one game). A true saint who should enter the game soon. Great player as well.

and players from the English league gets added because he made some minutes.

Yes, and that is exactly the argument why those players shouldn't be added, those players who make a few minute sub appearance shouldn't be added. They should be added once they become first team regulars, not when they have the potential to next year be near to a first team spot.

PS. The whole 'using only initials so nobody knows who we are talking about despite giving all the other information about the player' game is very James Bond guys :D

Yes' date=' and that is exactly the argument why those players shouldn't be added, those players who make a few minute sub appearance shouldn't be added. [b']They should be added once they become first team regulars, not when they have the potential to next year be near to a first team spot.[/b]

PS. The whole 'using only initials so nobody knows who we are talking about despite giving all the other information about the player' game is very James Bond guys :D

That's totally pointless , the whole point is to know who is who before anyone else and waiting until they're scoring or assisting or just playing regular first team alerts everyone.

Nah' date=' Italian youth so rarely gets a chance in Serie A[/quote']

AS Roma have given some great players to the world of football from Giannini to Totti and hopefully now Florenzi, Verde and Pellegrini, which is an important tradition i hope we continue with.

We have plenty of youngsters who are hungry to prove their worth is essential in each and every team in Serie A. Lets hope we have more of those youngsters playing regular football, rather than sitting on the bench.

That's totally pointless ' date=' the whole point is to know who is who before anyone else and waiting until they're scoring or assisting or just playing regular first team alerts everyone.[/quote']

Maybe I shouldn't say regulars, that sounds a bit like I mean established, but basically I think that players shouldn't be added until they've made a certain amount of minutes in the first team. I guess it used to be 300 minutes once, but I just think its too much to add players who made a one time 3 minute sub (or several small minute appearances for that matter). Most players in the Eredivisie get added like that, except for the couple of Ajax youngsters that were suddenly added a while ago (they all actually started making minutes for the reserves after that, so they could've just waited for that..). But hey anyone can have their own opinion, I understand your point as well :)

Maybe I shouldn't say regulars' date=' that sounds a bit like I mean established, but basically I think that players shouldn't be added until they've made a certain amount of minutes in the first team. I guess it used to be 300 minutes once, but I just think its too much to add players who made a one time 3 minute sub (or several small minute appearances for that matter). Most players in the Eredivisie get added like that, except for the couple of Ajax youngsters that were suddenly added a while ago (they all actually started making minutes for the reserves after that, so they could've just waited for that..). But hey anyone can have their own opinion, I understand your point as well :)[/quote']

I agree with Laura here, players that have double digit minutes to their names shouldn't be added to the game. The amount of players that get added after 1 sub appearance in a cup, or even players that have never even been in the first team that get added is just silly. There's a massive database of players that might never even make it in the game.

Just added a top talent on SoccerWiki, vote if you have a minute :) Can't add anymore players atm but I'm in genuine disbelief that nobody has added Jeff Hardeveld yet when the guy has almost 1500 minutes of first team action and 15 starts for Utrecht at CB, the guys 20! :eek: If someone has time would they mind adding him? Cheers I'm advance!

Just added a top talent on SoccerWiki' date=' vote if you have a minute :) Can't add anymore players atm but I'm in genuine disbelief that nobody has added Jeff Hardeveld yet when the guy has almost 1500 minutes of first team action and 15 starts for Utrecht at CB, the guys 20! :eek: If someone has time would they mind adding him? Cheers I'm advance![/quote']

Lol you're trying really hard to keep his name a secret aren't you :P

St. Juste looks like a decent pick up. Has a good amount of minutes for Hereveeneenenenenene or however you spell it. Idk about actual talent but seems like he could be worth getting just to grab a rise and monitor for a season, Eredivisie always great for provided young talent.

St. Juste looks like a decent pick up. Has a good amount of minutes for Hereveeneenenenenene or however you spell it. Idk about actual talent but seems like he could be worth getting just to grab a rise and monitor for a season' date=' Eredivisie always great for provided young talent.[/quote']

Heerenveen, not that hard mate :P He's a decent talent, can't say I have seen much more of him than his minutes so far, but he's somewhat highly regarded among their ranks, and Heerenveen have finally picked up producing great talents again after a few years of internal chaos at the club.

St. Juste looks like a decent pick up. Has a good amount of minutes for Hereveeneenenenenene or however you spell it. Idk about actual talent but seems like he could be worth getting just to grab a rise and monitor for a season' date=' Eredivisie always great for provided young talent.[/quote']
Heerenveen' date=' not that hard mate :P He's a decent talent, can't say I have seen much more of him than his minutes so far, but he's somewhat highly regarded among their ranks, and Heerenveen have finally picked up producing great talents again after a few years of internal chaos at the club.[/quote']

He was one of the ones I added! ;)

Big talent in a Dutch defends that have been crying out for a tip top centre back for a while now. Will continue to be first choice for sure after a few assured displays, no doubt.

He was one of the ones I added! ;)

Big talent in a Dutch defends that have been crying out for a tip top centre back for a while now. Will continue to be first choice for sure after a few assured displays' date=' no doubt.[/quote']

They haven't crying out, lol..Van Aken is twice better than this guy.

You guys overrate talents in this thread way too easy, seriously.

Atm St. Juste is (at most) just a decent talent and nothing more.

They haven't crying out' date=' lol..Van Aken is twice better than this guy.

Atm St. Juste is (at most) just a decent talent and nothing more.[/quote']

Haha I'm not saying he's the answer pal and I'm not even saying he's 'amazing' just yet by any stretch of the imagination, I'm just saying the Duthc have been for a while in general. Albeit, he's a good talent and who knows what the future might bring.

They haven't crying out' date=' lol..Van Aken is twice better than this guy.

Atm St. Juste is (at most) just a decent talent and nothing more.[/quote']

I cant see anywhere where i have said anything but decent amount of minutes, will probably rise and could be a decent pick up. No one has said anything remotely OTT about him,calm your farm.

I cant see anywhere where i have said anything but decent amount of minutes' date=' will probably rise and could be a decent pick up. No one has said anything remotely OTT about him,calm your farm.[/quote']

Agree with this, nobody says he's the next Thiago Silva or anything (tho one of his team mates named him 'the next Varane' lol), and I would agree that Van Aken is a bigger talent, especially since he's established himself already. But that doesn't mean that St. Juste isn't a talent, and he is actually regarded highly among Heerenveen watchers.

Yes, talents get overrated easily, but now you are underrating a decent prospect, which is just as silly..

Archived