Health & Fitness Thread

Re: Health & Fitness Thread

I do about 5 to 10mins of abs a day' date=' basic crunches plank leg lifts etc.

how do I?[/color']

Well if you train daily then you won't gain any bellyfat, however it's easier to get ripped if you get less carbs. If you wanna get ripped really fast just go run, train abs 7 times a week and do push/pull-ups for 3 months.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Health & Fitness Thread You don't want to be dirty bulking which is eating any old rubbish' date=' get on a nice clean diet. Consuming a high amount of calories through good strong foods. Fo

Re: Health & Fitness Thread Have been reading plenty from t-nation.com and bodybuilding.com along with checking out guys like leehayward, hodgetwins, bartellfitness etc on youtube. I hate Scott

Well if you train daily then you won't gain any bellyfat' date=' however it's easier to get ripped if you get less carbs. If you wanna get ripped really fast just go run, train abs 7 times a week and do push/pull-ups for 3 months.

Thanks, I think i better start some cardio. ive been doing a decent workout but never get around to going for a jog, just to lazy

:o

Thanks' date=' I think i better start some cardio. ive been doing a decent workout but never get around to going for a jog, just to lazy

:o[/color']

I always liked jogging. Just download some good music and go out, you'll love it ;) Before 1 year or so l used to run in nature, now l wear a black tight sleeveless shirt and go through the city :D

Seen a decent change over the past month or so. lost 5 kg. now 70 kg 178cm and 18 years.

But still looking for that pack.

Quick question' date=' is it possible to get ripped while eating a high carb diet? I can not live without pasta :eek:[/font']

100% possible, heck you can eat ice cream and get ripped. It all comes down to energy you expend when losing weight but you wanna eat healthy though, doesnt mean you can start eating poorly, just have a small treat. Pasta is good for energy, whole wheat is even better. Anyway, carbs are good for energy but you dont wanna get a shortage of protein or fats, both are more important than carbs, we dont need carbs to live.