Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" - The Revival (PS3)

Dale147

Re: Fifa 12 - "The Forumer Tournament" - The Revival (PS3)

I was pressing up the whole 45 minutes' date=' hence you did quite a few jew goals. You actually thought I was trying.. Jeez, your more blind than I first thought.

Hayden will win this league easy.[/quote']

Hhhh, I knew you werent trying that much.

No offence but whats the point joining a league if you arnt going try haha.

Hhhh' date=' I knew you werent trying that much.

No offence but whats the point joining a league if you arnt going try haha.[/quote']

Well you didn't from what you wrote to begin with. Still your main attack is jew goals, so beware the rest of you.

And Okay enjoy the League.

It was clear u were taking the biscuit' date=' using 1 hand im guessing and using the other with ur phone or sumat?[/quote']
I was pressing up the whole 45 minutes' date=' hence you did quite a few jew goals.[b'] You actually thought I was trying..[/b] Jeez, your more blind than I first thought.

Hayden will win this league easy.

I Knew it lol, it was so clear u were messing about. Maybe if everyone is up for a next season we'll av a proper sweaty match :P

I Knew it lol' date=' it was so clear u were messing about. Maybe if everyone is up for a next season we'll av a proper sweaty match :P[/quote']

Just annoyed CSKA have nothing for them anymore, I thought they still had Vagner Love and a few defenders that made the team more compact, but forgot they all sodded off elsewhere which makes them a really poor team now, but I guess its my fault for choosing them.

Well you didn't from what you wrote to begin with. Still your main attack is jew goals' date=' so beware the rest of you.

And Okay enjoy the League.[/quote']

Its calling 'Celebrating the victory :D

My main attack is Jew goals? - I did it more than more when you messaged me calling me a jew.

I scored quite a few curling shots, when I went for them I scored them, its just easier to score in a open net when you have the chance, so why not :P

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was obvious you werent trying when you didnt eithen try tackle my goalkeeper when he was walking up the pitch, plus Tello come on for Messi and got 5 so it was obvious ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I can see this season finishing as:

1) Hayden

2) Ben

3) Dale

- - - - - - - - - -

The other guys could push up yet, wouldnt be surprised if Hayden won it and hes montpellier :eek:

Played Hayden, unsurisngly I lost both games.

He's a breath of fresh air to the players I usually play at Fifa, I mean, he doesn't tramp it *cough* BEN * cough*.

Well played mate, unbeatable!

Thats me 0-0-6

Thankfully, Im not last, and I have played arguably the 3 best players.

Its uphill from here!

Played Hayden' date=' unsurisngly I lost both games.

He's a breath of fresh air to the players I usually play at Fifa, I mean, he doesn't tramp it *cough* BEN * cough*.

Well played mate, unbeatable!

Thats me 0-0-6

Thankfully, Im not last, and I have played arguably the 3 best players.

Its uphill from here![/quote']

Tramp it? haha :confused:

Tramp it? haha :confused:

See Chewis the thing is all these guys who are complaining saying 'Tramp it' or 'Jew goal' all Failed to beat me, so they have all decided say about when i pass it to another player to score in a empty net... if you have the chance to give it to a fellow player and score in a open goal, why not ? :D

Only one person has beat me, that was Hayden, the rest just think im too good ;)

See Chewis the thing is all these guys who are complaining saying 'Tramp it' or 'Jew goal' all Failed to beat me' date=' so they are all deciding saying about when i pass it to another player to score in a empty net... if you have the chance to give it to a fellow player and score in a open goal, why not ? :D

Only one person has beat me, that was Hayden, the rest just think im too good ;)[/quote']

Your one on one with the keeper and you pass it across him leaving you with an easy tap in.

It has loads of different names for it I think' date=' A Jew goal is another name I think :P[/quote']

I hate that too, Although everyone else seem to so I'm gonna start doing, Ben I beat you 2-1 mind ;)

I hate that too' date=' Although everyone else seem to so I'm gonna start doing, Ben I beat you 2-1 mind ;)[/quote']

Did you ? I looked at my record early hours this morning and it think its Won 6, drawn 3 and Lost 1... Hayden beat me, i thought he was the only person, I will look after the Spurs match when I go back on the playstation.

If you did beat me, I would of got you back :P

Did you ? I looked at my record early hours this morning and it think its Won 6' date=' drawn 3 and Lost 1... Hayden beat me, i thought he was the only person, I will look after the Spurs match when I go back on the playstation.

If you did beat me, I would of got you back :P[/quote']

in the other "tournament" that was cancelled.

I beat you many times before' date=' they still count, right :(?[/quote']

Of course they count on the online friendlys when we play normally, thats all part of it, after 10 games the person whos got more points gets the title ;)

Ive got my set of headsets now so if you still want to i will give you some games in a bit (Normal friendlys) should be very interesting with the commentary.

He is just running away from the fact someone beat him.

You havent beat me ;)

Lol, I dont run from facts, all people can do is hide from them, and im not doing that either.