Will

Re: Gold Championship 161

crvena-zvezda-1-1024x768.jpg?v0

Have taken on Crvena Zvezda for another challenge - average rating 83:o

Been busy so far and have secured 3 critical loans of:

GOMES 88 GK (Spurs)

DOS SANTOS 87 FWD (Spurs)

ROMEU 86 CM (Chelsea)

Amazing what you can achieve if you ask around politely, as opposed to simply stating you need loans in the newspaper and hoping everyone rushes to you;)

Alright, only got back on SM recently so ain't got much of a clue what I'm doing haha. Are all these deals people mentioning made with other managers by word cos I'm not allowed to make offers for about 48 hours it says.

Took Panathinaikos btw, is Ninis one of those wonderkids that people will target for his potential?

Alright' date=' only got back on SM recently so ain't got much of a clue what I'm doing haha. Are all these deals people mentioning made with other managers by word cos I'm not allowed to make offers for about 48 hours it says.

Took Panathinaikos btw, is Ninis one of those wonderkids that people will target for his potential?[/quote']

Yes mate, making verbal arrangements to speed things up when the world opens. Is easier to negotiate in the two days beforehand than in the hecticness of the world opening :)

Oh and a certain Eden Hazard will be joining PSG ;)

Yes mate' date=' making verbal arrangements to speed things up when the world opens. Is easier to negotiate in the two days beforehand than in the hecticness of the world opening :)

Oh and a certain Eden Hazard will be joining PSG ;)[/quote']

Cool, Ill get messaging a few people then cos I need a goalie and some strikers. I'll get better at this eventually haha!

Sure i'll take a part in this GC. Not gonna reserved' date=' i don't want spent my money for limited edition club in div.3 Italy :D

Well, i'll take Barletta, Alto Adige or Como then.[/quote']

i fancy a torino at some stage matey..

we'll have 2 get a division 2 challenge goin against each other mate in another new gc and u also pick a side up from italian division 2 matey?..

i fancy a torino at some stage matey..

we'll have 2 get a division 2 challenge goin against each other mate in another new gc and u also pick a side up from italian division 2 matey?..

Well, I'm really want to take div.3 Italy team who have very small stadium exa. Barletta, Alto adige etc..

Almost every div.2 Italy teams, their best players/talents are on loan from div.1 teams. So, that's make me less-tempted to take them.

Really' date=' another gold championship? Damn[/quote']

This one and 160 seems to be hotting up though. Lots of teams are taken already, along with a fair few lower division ones. Lowering the reserving price is having a massive effect imo. Got some good banter in the papers though and all the big club managers appear friendly :)

TottenhamLogo.png

New Man in Charge at the Lane

It's the start of a new season and a new manager is in the helm at White Hart Lane. Benjamin Harris is the man to replace new England manager Harry Redknapp. Here's what he had to say at the press conference.

"I'm looking to totally rebuild the squad, with the exception of one or two. Having looked at the opposition in the league there isn't much to be worried about bar Swansea and Norwich who's squads are looking very good at the moment. I'll also be out to prove that theres only one club in London, and that ain't Chelsea or Arsenal the pretenders."

Every player is available, but if Bale is to go it'll be for a big deal. Looking to bring in a 91+ defender and striker. Get in touch with me if your interested in doing a deal or two.