Gold Championship 161

Re: Gold Championship 161

Bayern_Munich.jpg

Bayern appoint Welshman!

Yesterday, German outfit Bayern Munchen appointed experienced Gold Championship manager, Dai Winston as the clubs new manager. The decision came as quite a shock to the German media and public as the Welshman had been in talks with a host of other top European clubs.

Winston made it clear that changing personel was not a must but welcomed offers for most players in an attempt to put his own stamp on the team. He stated that the core of the team would be staying put, from Badstuber to Gomez but insisted players like Anatoliy Tymoschuk and Arjen Robben would be made available for transfer and also Franck Ribery in an attempt to bring in a bit of depth to a particularly small squad.

In the short period of time since Winston took over he has apparently already secured a two part deal with Manchester City which will see German No.1, Manuel Neuer and Jerome Boateng move to England. The deal means that England's first choice goalkeeper, Joe Hart, Micah Richards and James Milner will arrive in Munich. Winston mentioned that negotiating with the City manager was a pleasure.

8047.jpg10448.jpg1214_1321511285.jpg

The new Munchen trio!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 161 We can indeed. I'll move it across when the new section is created

Riferimento: Gold Championship 161 Hello. I'm managing FK Vojvodina. This is the actual situation: We have lost our last game 4-3 against FK Jagodina, but we have to resist. OFK Beograd, Crvena Zv

TottenhamLogo.png

Tottenham announce Belgrade Link

Hours before the opening of the transfer window, Tottenham have announced an agreement that see's their fringe players travel to Belgrade for game time. Outcasts Dos Santos and Heurelo Gomes have pakced their bags and are waiting for confirmation to fly over as soon as possible for tonight's friendlies.

Benjamin Harris spoke on the deal,

I have great respect for the Belgrade manager Will Atkins, not many people would want to be in his shoes, that club has a huge reputation in europe and it is up to him to build them up again to make them once again recognized as one of the best teams around.

It is also thought that Spurs are close to completing a deal for a player who will lead the line this season along with Adebayor.

York_City_FC.png

Jonathan Lack confirmed manager of York City!

York City have announced that promising English manager Jonathan Lack has taken charge at Bootham Crescent.

Here's what Jonathan had to say ;

I'm over the moon at been giving the opportunity to be York City manager. I've only had 3 chances at management, and they we're all as a Caretaker manager for various clubs. But the way I see it is I've managed 21 games and gathered a total of 56 points, So I think I've got what it takes to be York City manager. I'll be looking to bring some new faces in, but I'm willing to give the current players a chance to prove their worth to the club.

PSG have completed a host of signings and hope to do a few more deals before the season starts. We have signed:-

Hazard - Bahebeck, Matuidi and Pastore.

Cisse - Hoarou and 4 million.

Negredo - Alex and 6.2 million.

Ramires - Jallet and Menez.

Still looking to use Chantome and Lugano for a defender or midfielder.

Sevilla have made some good signings thus far since the opening of the game world.

We sold Navas, in return we got Malouda and Kalou from Chelsea.

We have managed to bring in Igor Akinfeev for Ivan Rakitic and Manu Del Moral, plus £2M.

We have finally also brought in Rodrigo Alex from PSG and £6.2M for Alvaro Negredo.

TottenhamLogo.png

Gareth Bale Departs!

This afternoon has seen a deal been agreed between Tottenham and PSG involving Welsh Wizard Gareth Bale. The deal comes in two parts, which ultimately see's Gameiro, Sakho and Ceara coming to White Hart Lane with Gareth Bale and Niko Krancjar going to Paris.

Gameiro.jpg

Gameiro in Action

Here's what Spurs manager Benjamin Harris had to say,

I'm sad to see Gareth leave, he was instrumental for our side but, this is a new era at Tottenham and we are determined to push for the top honours in the domestic and european competitions. Gameiro and Sakho will bring real quality to our starting line up and Ceara is a great squad player, with him being able to fill both fullback spots.

Sakho.jpg

Sakho Strutting his Stuff

Three more players coming to Barletta:

Loris KARIUS has completed his move to Barletta from Mainz for 500,000

Thomas MEUNIER has completed his move to Barletta from Club Brugge KV for 1,751,000 plus Michelangelo MINIERI .

Hannes VAN DER BRUGGEN has completed his move to Barletta from KAA Gent for 800,000 plus Pasquale PANE . All other offers were turned down.

Happy with my transfers so far. Few more players will coming soon...

York-City-icon.png

Four In, Six Out.

York City Manager Jonathan Lack has announced that he's had 4 bids accepted for various players, he did also mention although the players won't arrive in England until tomorrow. He's ordered the players to travel to Edgely Parkwhere York travel to play Stockport.

The four expected signings are ;

Former Inter Milan Playmaker & Goalscorer Alvaro Recoba the experienced 35 year old forward will be a straight swap for Chris Doig.

Kris De Wree, the 30 year old right-back will join after an agreed swap for 21 year old RB Liam Darville was agreed.

Dong-Woo Kim, The Korean defender will join at the expense of forwards D.Henderson & Ashely Chambers.

Tae-min Park, The 26 year old Right midfielder will be joining with Peter Till & M.Ingham going in the opposite direction.

Upon Hearing the news of the clubs new transfer's several York City fans decided to give their thoughts.

Fan 1 (Boy, 18) : I'm dead happy, the probable signing of Recoba has done it for me. He's played for Inter Milan for christ-sake, He's played in the champions league. He's 35 now I think we can get 2 season's out of him.

Fan 2 (Man, 38) : I can't understand the managers logic here, he's traded away bright young players for older ones? albeit the signing of Recoba who are the other 3?

Fan 3 (Female,25) : It will be nice to see new faces around the ground. Especially Recoba hmmmm...

So will the four players have a part to play in York City's match away at Stockport tomorrow, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

A few predictions of a few forumers teams.

Augsburg vs Bayern Munchen

Dai has been trying to get deals done but has only managed to sign the English trio of Hart, Richards and Milner coming from Manchester City, with Neuer and Boateng going the other way. Augsburg shouldn't prove to be tough opposition against a manager of Dai's experience, expecting a comfortable win.

Prediction: 0-4 Munchen

AS Nancy vs Paris Saint-Germain

Will Traffords PSG have been the big dealers of the gameworld, bringing in a total of 24 new players, with the majority filling the youth squad. Stand out signings are Hazard, Bale and Ramires. That trio will cause all Ligue 1 teams a threat and they will be contenders come the end of the season. AS Nancy don't have any players of note to cause PSG problems, I again see a comfortable away win.

Prediction 0-2 PSG

Annan Athletic's New Manager Promises a "Vastly Updated" Squad

Scottish 4th Division club Annan Athletic announced the signing of manager Mike Papadopoulos to a contract of undisclosed length and wage. Manager Papadopoulos, in his first press conference as manager had some intriguing comments to make on his team.

"It is my mission to take this team all the way to the top of the league. I dream of breaking the Old Firm. And to do this, we will need a vastly updated first team."

With that in mind, the manager listed the teams' star, 75 rated Andy Aitken on the transfer market for 700k. He also is making the most of the club's meager finances.

When asked how he will accomplish his goals, Papadopoulos stated that he was always a proponent of signing free agents, calling it "way more efficient than overpaying through massive transfer fees."

The team have targeted a whopping 23 players, all of whom are unattached at the moment, and plan to release all of the teams' current players, which are all rated in the mid- to low-60s, as soon as the new players sign on.