Gold Championship 161

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 161 We can indeed. I'll move it across when the new section is created

Riferimento: Gold Championship 161 Hello. I'm managing FK Vojvodina. This is the actual situation: We have lost our last game 4-3 against FK Jagodina, but we have to resist. OFK Beograd, Crvena Zv

Re: Gold Championship 161

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Excelsior defeat to SC Heerenveen.

Excelsior slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to SC Heerenveen in their Division 1 fixture.

excelsior1.png

- Can't seem to catch a break with this team ... 3rd straight loss with me in charge ... anyone in there that has any cheap players for sale ?? Mainly a GK ... 84+ rated ! Let me know via VM !

Massive 2-0 win over Arsenal, our seasons started very well. Only loss coming in the first game of the season against Bolton.

excelsior1.png

- Can't seem to catch a break with this team ... 3rd straight loss with me in charge ... anyone in there that has any cheap players for sale ?? Mainly a GK ... 84+ rated ! Let me know via VM !

PM me mate, think I have Gomes available.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Excelsior defeat to Heracles Almelo.

Excelsior slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Heracles Almelo in their Division 1 fixture.

gc1612.jpg

- This really was a painfull defeat as this is probably the GC team that I like most of all my GC teams ... Having a very hard time of finding good players that I can add to the team ... I'm still mainly looking for a cheap GK ... but tbh I need players on all positions ... if anyone has a player for sale let me know via PM/VM or IG and we'll work out a deal !

:)

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Excelsior defeat to Ajax.

Excelsior slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Ajax in their Division 1 fixture.

Kalisse was on the scoresheet for his side.

gc161excelloss.jpg

- Need to improve my squad ! Would be grateful if anyone has cheap players for sale :)

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't posted here for a while, so here is some news about little Italian powers, Barletta.

Players out :

Yann Sommer to Arsenal (11M)

Schimpelsberger to Rapid Vienna (5ishM)

Players in :

Daniel Haas, 84 rated cheap goalie to replace Sommer.

Pedro Obiang, Sampdoria talents, joined for C/V from Benevento.

Khaleem Hyland, T&T talents from KRC Genk.

Abdelaziz Barrada, Frenchman talent, joined from eksternal.

Still have some millions in the bank, a few new faces will joined later.

Barletta now sit 2nd in Italian Lega Pro 1 (Division 3).

Riferimento: Gold Championship 161

Hello. I'm managing FK Vojvodina. This is the actual situation:

gold161.jpg

We have lost our last game 4-3 against FK Jagodina, but we have to resist. OFK Beograd, Crvena Zvezda and FK Partizan are clubs with more power and more story than us and it will be very hard to resist in 1st position.

Barletta have been very busy in the transfers market, signs few talented lads :

Francesco Acerbi 23 85(9M from Chievo, break the current club transfer record). Very very happy to get him. My favourite young CB, has been linked with Milan, Juve, Inter and Roma.

Alexander Milosevic

Rafal Wolski

Frello Jorginho

• 1 month later...

Newcastle Guaranteed at least 5th, which is fortunate because Llorente and Coloccini are injured for a while, Herrera just coming back. Can get up for 3rd as only 3 pts ahead with 2 to play, but going to concentrate on Cup as in Semi's Vs Leeds. only bring in a few youngsters to the starting 11

• 2 weeks later...

Barletta's Garage Sale

6 players is set to leave Southern-Italia-Based team, they are :

Hector Canteros

Youssef M'sakni

Ehsan

Tomas Pekhart

Maxi Urrutti

Ivan Bella

once they completed their moves, Barletta will acquired £31M to spend.

Sad to see Pekhart, Bella and Canteros go, as they have bring me promoted to Div.2. But I've the replacements for them already.

Gotta love to see my little team growing soo fast :D. From the 2nd worst team in Italian div.3 (32M squad value, 6M starting budget, very small stadium) to one of the best team in division 2 (103M squad value, and several hot prospects).

Won the Charity Shield on penalties vs Fulham too get my 2nd Trophy. some bad/annoying news see's Tiote and Amorebieta injured for 7 WEEKS EACH! along with David Santon suspended so short on defenders, due to Colloccini and Yepes being injured and suspended already. Llorente ALSO injured so kinda annoying. If anyone has a decent CB/RB for loan for a game or 2 would help alot!

Thinking of doing a newspaper/magazine for 161 similiar to one I did before for an English Championship, http://pburke.wix.com/smanager. Gives a bit more media activity and allows reports on competitions, specific matches, managers etc. It obviously does nothing to the game but add flavour to the gameworld.

Assuming there was some interest in it I would need some reporters for:

* Match reports

* Manager interviews

* League/competition overviews

* Big match previews

* Match, player, stadium photography

Anyone doing this would be reporting on articles outside their league and not conflicting with their own clubs interests.

Let me know what you think, if I dont get enough interest or enough contributors then its obviously not worth setting up. Assuming I do i'll look to getting this set up next week....i called the last one i did 'News of the Gameworld' but am open to suggestions for a new name for this one....

I'm not a web developer and im using WIX as its relatively straight forward so im limited by its functionality but its generally flexible enough.