Buying Criscito

EFC1991

Ive had an offer for me to buy criscito. the deal will basically be ramirez + elm = criscito + 7m

My team is mostly 90s but i have toure, mata and hulk - the only position i dont have a 90 is LB because i have jose enrique (89)

Do you think the deal is worth it (the two players id be getting rid of are very talented) and do you think i need a 90 LB, or will enrique go up as he's been playing well for liverpool. what do you think guys?

Re: Buying Criscito

Ive had an offer for me to buy criscito. the deal will basically be ramirez + elm = criscito + 7m

My team is mostly 90s but i have toure' date=' mata and hulk - the only position i dont have a 90 is LB because i have jose enrique (89)

Do you think the deal is worth it (the two players id be getting rid of are very talented) and do you think i need a 90 LB, or will enrique go up as he's been playing well for liverpool. what do you think guys?[/quote']

Don't do it. Criscito is capped at 90 in Russia, though he is 1st LB for Italy(i think). Enrique is probably 2nd choice LB for Spain now.

This deal to me is bad as you'd be getting rid of talented players, as you said. Try getting players like Pablo Armero or Jordi Alba. Both should rise to 90 by end of season and should be relatively cheap. :)