Sign in to follow this  
BMW

Zakaria Labyad, Adam Maher or Juan Iturbe?

Re: Zakaria Labyad, Adam Maher or Juan Iturbe?

As title says' date=' which one should I buy? there all 18 and 83 rated... [b']I know Chamberlain is best than all of them but cant buy him[/b].

Lol no he isn't :P

Maher any day, ever since the day he got added he got 90+ written all over him and when he took over from Martens at the start of this season and became pretty much AZ's main man they replaced the 90+ with a 92+ :o:P

Okay maybe I'm a little bit of a fan off him..

But he really is that good! :P

I still have Kaka' date=' Gotze, Pastore, Mata, Hazard, Lucas, Thiago and De Bruyne for that position ;)[/quote']

So you're short of talent in that particular department then ;)

Edit: To have such talent in my team is merely a pipe-dream at present, I'll eventually reach that pivotal moment in time :)

So you're short of talent in that particular department then ;)

Edit: To have such talent in my team is merely a pipe-dream at present' date=' I'll eventually reach that pivotal moment in time :)[/quote']

Pretty much mate. Messi can play there too if I get stuck haha

It has taken me a good couple of years to get my Notts County like that!

iturbe juan = the say in argentina is one off the last 15 years young players the best. even als lanzini manuel ... player to watch out

labybad= have fight his contract whit psv and won it so he is now transfree a have singh on the 18 a 5 year deal whit sporting lissabon many clubs where in the running so als barcelona-manchester-fc porto-benfica-arsenal-chelsea-bayern muchen-enz... he play on the richt wing but come always to the middle 8-10 so he have make his goal' date=' verry fast whit off whit out the ball, both foet a deadly strong richt foet, takle is not his thing but beed 3-4 players out before he make his goal.

have play 26 game for psv started 8 in the line-up the others als subs. after 60 -75 min make 11 goals and 8 attits. his frist international game on the einge off 16 years came up the last 25 min when the team lost there game ... make 2 goals and 1 attits so the won great player.

adam macher is a good player but not a verry good toptalent.

to watch out = zakari bakkali (17 years belguim):)from psv even better than labybad.[/quote']

Labyad is a decent player, plays on the right wing usually but isn't really a winger (not a real good delivery). He's failry skillful on the ball and able to go past his defender, his shot isn't all that bad either but there's some improvement left. He's good at keeping an attack going but he will not set up brilliant passes from the wing. And certainly not all the big clubs were after him like you described, if that was true he would've signed for one of them and not Sporting because honestly, Labyad is a bit of an arrogant guy and not really cares about others (selfish). The way he's leaving PSV now shows that he does not care about the club that brought him to the highest levels which makes me wonder if he'll ever care. Plus he's most likely going to play for Morocco which limits his rising posibilities.

Maher on the other hand could easily be called the next Wesley Sneijder (though hasn't decided yet between Holland and Morocco but my guess is he'll pick Holland). Came in at the start of this season when Maarten Martens got injured after playing just a few minutes last season and he simply could not be left out ever since. Good shot from distance and a brilliant vision, giving very good and clever passes for someone his age, imo the same potential as Eriksen who's pretty much only better because he has played more (more experience), but I wouldn't be surprised if next season all the top clubs that are now after Eriksen would be after Maher, definately one to buy and never sell anymore.

Maher is really much better than Labyad mate, trust me ;)

Labyad is a decent player' date=' plays on the right wing usually but isn't really a winger (not a real good delivery). He's failry skillful on the ball and able to go past his defender, his shot isn't all that bad either but there's some improvement left. He's good at keeping an attack going but he will not set up brilliant passes from the wing. And certainly not all the big clubs were after him like you described, if that was true he would've signed for one of them and not Sporting because honestly, Labyad is a bit of an arrogant guy and not really cares about others (selfish). The way he's leaving PSV now shows that he does not care about the club that brought him to the highest levels which makes me wonder if he'll ever care. Plus he's most likely going to play for Morocco which limits his rising posibilities.

Maher on the other hand could easily be called the next Wesley Sneijder (though hasn't decided yet between Holland and Morocco but my guess is he'll pick Holland). Came in at the start of this season when Maarten Martens got injured after playing just a few minutes last season and he simply could not be left out ever since. Good shot from distance and a brilliant vision, giving very good and clever passes for someone his age, imo the same potential as Eriksen who's pretty much only better because he has played more (more experience), but I wouldn't be surprised if next season all the top clubs that are now after Eriksen would be after Maher, definately one to buy and never sell anymore.

Maher is really much better than Labyad mate, trust me ;)[/quote']

Great analysis but what about ITURBE?????

I know it is going a little off topic, but I have Maher, Labyad and Jordy Clasie for Leyton Orient (I plan to build a midfield around them), but where does Clasie compare to the players mentioned in the title in terms of talent and potential? (I appreciate he plays a slightly different position to them)

I know it is going a little off topic' date=' but I have Maher, Labyad and Jordy Clasie for Leyton Orient (I plan to build a midfield around them), but where does Clasie compare to the players mentioned in the title in terms of talent and potential? (I appreciate he plays a slightly different position to them)[/quote']

Absolutely not as good as Maher, but potential wise I'd say he's close if not even to Labyad. He's a bit overlooked as Strootman is playing in pretty much the same position and he's better but Clasie isn't bad at all. Would say compare Van Bommel and N. de Jong on the last World Championship (leaving out the horrible tackles De Jong somtimes makes) and you could say Strootman = Van Bommel meaning the slightly better one and Clasie = De Jong, definately someone who will add to your team just not the very best.

Absolutely not as good as Maher' date=' but potential wise I'd say he's close if not even to Labyad. He's a bit overlooked as Strootman is playing in pretty much the same position and he's better but Clasie isn't bad at all. Would say compare Van Bommel and N. de Jong on the last World Championship (leaving out the horrible tackles De Jong somtimes makes) and you could say Strootman = Van Bommel meaning the slightly better one and Clasie = De Jong, definately someone who will add to your team just not the very best.[/quote']

Heel erg dankjewel BroodRoosterNL! I have been reading some good things about Clasie (e.g. 'the Dutch Iniesta' - because he is small I think?!), but never sure how much to believe. With Feyenoord on the ascendancy and fighting for Europe again (at last!), I will definitely keep hold of him.