Sign in to follow this  
Eden Hazard

What the best league in the world in your opinion

Re: What the best league in the world in your opinion

Best league overall has to be the Premiership.

Most competition Man City United Tottenham Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool Newcastle all gunning for the top spots and the relegation battles make it the best overall for games.

La Liga does have the better players but they are only in 2 teams Real Madrid and Barcelona and because the gap between these two and all others in La Liga is so large it makes the league boring as it becomes which one of these mega teams will win it.

The English Premier League is the best league in the world. With the one-sidedness of it I wouldn't even consider La Liga to be the second best league in the world. I believe that distinction belongs to Serie A although that two has become a two horse race this season.

The English Premier League is the best league in the world. With the one-sidedness of it I wouldn't even consider La Liga to be the second best league in the world. I believe that distinction belongs to Serie A although that two has become a two horse race this season.

Bundesliga is better than serie A imo

Easily Premier league Barring this season prem has 3-4 teams in the Champions league quarters for the past 3-4 season,spain only has one Barca and the other leagues barly do anything

1:England 4-5 teams fighting for title season after season

2:Germany 3-4 teams fighting for title

3:France 2-3 normaly up there fighting

4:Spain-2 teams every season

Being the best league isnt about best players its about how entertaining it is to watch and how good the teams are

Best league overall has to be the Premiership.

Most competition Man City United Tottenham Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool Newcastle all gunning for the top spots and the relegation battles make it the best overall for games.

La Liga does have the better players but they are only in 2 teams Real Madrid and Barcelona and because the gap between these two and all others in La Liga is so large it makes the league boring as it becomes which one of these mega teams will win it.

In Holland we also have 6 teams competing for top spots..

That said, I agree with you that the EPL is the best league around :o:)

wrong priemer league is the best

It's a bit silly to ask people's opinion about a subject only to tell them their opinion is wrong if it conflicts with your own. It defeats the purpose of creating a thread like this. Anyway, I would say the most competitive league is the EPL but La Liga has the best players in the world..