Sign in to follow this  
XiZ

Young(<25) and able to rise RB

VDW is taken in my EC so I'm looking for an external backup to Dani Alves. I'm thinking of Trasch, Vertonghen(Def) or Howedes(but he's not an RB). Alderweireld, Beck? It's a fairly new one so anyone below 90 except VDW is available.

Btw how do I deal with:

If other players are offered in the deal then the Ajax Chairman will accept no less than 15,720,000.

If other players are offered in the deal then your Chairman will decrease this amount to 15,134,000.

?

Re: Young(<25) and able to rise RB

VDW is taken in my EC so I'm looking for an external backup to Dani Alves. I'm thinking of Trasch' date=' Vertonghen(Def) or Howedes(but he's not an RB). Alderweireld, Beck? It's a fairly new one so anyone below 90 except VDW is available.

Btw how do I deal with:

If other players are offered in the deal then the Ajax Chairman will accept no less than 15,720,000.

If other players are offered in the deal then your Chairman will decrease this amount to 15,134,000.

?[/quote']

Personally I'd look at trying to purchase Abate, Micah Richards or Kyle Walker

But from the players you've listed above, Vertonghen would be my preferred choice although I'm not sure how long he'll keep his 'Def' for.

Re: Young(<25) and able to rise RB

VDW is taken in my EC so I'm looking for an external backup to Dani Alves. I'm thinking of Trasch' date=' Vertonghen(Def) or Howedes(but he's not an RB). Alderweireld, Beck? It's a fairly new one so anyone below 90 except VDW is available.

Btw how do I deal with:

?[/quote']

Out of those Vertonghen is the best option, though I'm still really puzzled why he's a Def. As far as I know he only plays RB for the Belgian team and he certainly never plays RB or anything else but CB for Ajax, so he should at least get a change to CB/RB, though that doesn't matter for you :P

I agree with dancpoli btw, Richards, Walker or Abate would be better buys.