Buy Silva using my Sneijder and Varane?

Re: Buy Silva using my Sneijder and Varane?

Wouldn't do it' date=' 95 + a very good prospect for a 94? I'd get rid of Toure, Song or Alonso before I'd get rid of Sneijder[/quote']

YaYa is playing brilliantly for City,so thats insane giving him up before Sneijder.

i actually think its a good deal maybe a little over the top.Depends on how long your playing for as Varane wont be 92+ for a few seasons

YaYa is playing brilliantly for City' date='so thats insane giving him up before Sneijder.

i actually think its a good deal maybe a little over the top.Depends on how long your playing for as Varane wont be 92+ for a few seasons[/quote']

agree ;)

yaya and alonso are playing brilliantly for their teams, why whould u sell them before sneijder

YaYa is playing brilliantly for City' date='so thats insane giving him up before Sneijder.

i actually think its a good deal maybe a little over the top.Depends on how long your playing for as Varane wont be 92+ for a few seasons[/quote']

I base my reasoning on the basis that Toure is 28 and rated 93 so he may never reach 95 which Sneijder already is. Alonso is 30 and again may never reach 95, Sneijder is younger than the 2 of them and already 95 and may maintain his 95 for the next few months, plus he's been linked with a move in the summer so if it works out and plays well he should keep his 95 at least :)

I base my reasoning on the basis that Toure is 28 and rated 93 so he may never reach 95 which Sneijder already is. Alonso is 30 and again may never reach 95' date=' Sneijder is younger than the 2 of them and already 95 and may maintain his 95 for the next few months, plus he's been linked with a move in the summer so if it works out and plays well he should keep his 95 at least :)[/quote']

I would say that YaYa will certainly rise to 94 ,and Sneijder will drop to 94 so its fairly even.

But i certainly wouldnt give up YaYa, Citys most important player along with Silva and Aquero:)

i would try and use Song and Sneijder to get Silva, yes Sneijder may move but in the mean time he should and deserves to drop -1 Silva could easily get 95 by the end of the season. Personally i would offer cash and Sneijder and let the manager in question have Varane on loan for as long as he is not needed, this may keep the other manager happy.