Sign in to follow this  
cheekylad68

Luis Suarez is gay

Re: Luis Suarez takes it up the ****

You disgust me. If gays and straights are different' date=' does that mean Blacks and Whites are different too?[/size'] Would you feel sickened if your club signed a black player? Stop spouting such hate filled bile, go away and open your eyes, you complete ignoramus.

Back to the initial question, if Arsenal had 25 homosexuals, i really couldn't care less. Who they're attracted too is their business and has nothing whatsoever to do with football.

mate u don't know what u r talking about

really ??? really ???

do u think gays and straights are like whites and blacks???really ???

well ...let me make this clear dude

there's no difference between blacks and whites no ethical, moral....etc problem with being a black or a white guy

but '' being a gay'' is crossing the ethical and moral limits,and no religion or society says that it's ok to be a gay no prb

imagine ur son entering ur room and telling u '' DAD I AM A GAY ''

how does that makes u feel ??

Talking hypothetically is to use an 'if' statement.

Statistically speaking' date=' at least 2/3% of all people will be gay so it is safe to assume Real Madrid will have had gay players at the club.

It's unlikely the club knows the players are gay as they obviously want to keep it private because people might react as you would. There was a recent BBC documentary about gay footballers and I think Max Clifford was interviewed saying he knew of at least 6 well known footballers that were gay.[/quote']

ok nice statistics

cheers mate ;)

well' date=' guys don't u see that too many IFs were used , we can't state toomany hypotheses , cause in reality none of them is true, and we are not talking about a reality , cause none of RM players are so

saying that...every big club and before signing any player , they scout him ( in and outside the field) and study this transfer in its tiny details so that nothing goes wrong or it won't affect the club , that's why we see some players don't move because of their questionable : actions , morals, mood, nature ........etc

how can the fans act if they woke up bought a newspaper and read :

a gay footballer joining arsenal,mat utd, chelsea, inter , barca, or real madrid

personally it would make me feel sick

and that's my own opinion

cheers mates ;)[/quote']

Well there are 'gay' folk in football who decide not to come out incase they are to receive comments similar to the ones you have given.

Going by statistics Real Madrid may well have/have had a few gay footballers down the years.

If, as you seemingly believe, Real would decide against signing someone due to their sexuality, then there would be worldwide condemnation and the damage caused to Real's image would make LFC's image in the event of the Suarez case seem 'angelic'.

If you would really rather a 'hypothetical' gay Ronaldo left Real Madrid and as a consequence you ended up losing La Liga and the CL then what satisfaction would that possibly give you???:confused:

Imo as long as Ronaldo's OFF THE FIELD actions didn't infringe on my life in any way, and he continued to play as well for my club then I couldn't comprehend ruining the team and my clubs reputation just because I didn't agree with it:confused:

really ??? really ???

there's no difference between blacks and whites no ethical' date=' moral....etc problem with being a black or a white guy

but '' being a gay'' is crossing the ethical and moral limits,and no religion or society says that it's ok to be a gay no prb

[/quote']

Well my religion tells me to forgive;) And my parenting instincts tell me to love and support my children NO MATTER WHAT.

I think this thread is starting to prove my point that if/when 'gay' footballers decide to 'come out' then the majority will not have a problem but you will always get a couple of folk with their 'views' who may try and make life uncomfortable.

I think, were they to 'come out' that the minorities would eventually be silenced/ignored as I couldn't imagine the vitriol directed toward said players would be accepted by the majority (in a similar instance to if someone shouted out the 'n' word in a match - the rest of the crowd would be looking to hang/shop him within seconds, in the uk at least).

Well my religion tells me to forgive;) And my parenting instincts tell me to love and support my children NO MATTER WHAT.

NO RELATION BETWEEN WHAT I ASKED HIM AND THIS SENTENCE

forgiveness and supporting is in stated by all religions ' date=' but all religions consider being a GAY is a sin, and god said so

we can't even compare ourselves to god, when he say it's a sin we can't say no it's not

anyway we are out of the topic now :P i think[/color']

I think this thread is starting to prove my point that if/when 'gay' footballers decide to 'come out' then the majority will not have a problem but you will always get a couple of folk with their 'views' who may try and make life uncomfortable.

mate , u took 10 guys opinions and u made a statisic result based on 10 guys opinion on a game forum,

WAKE UP (REAL WORLD MAN)

I think, were they to 'come out' that the minorities would eventually be silenced/ignored as I couldn't imagine the vitriol directed toward said players would be accepted by the majority (in a similar instance to if someone shouted out the 'n' word in a match - the rest of the crowd would be looking to hang/shop him within seconds, in the uk at least).

Originally Posted by Mudito

there's no difference between blacks and whites no ethical, moral....etc problem with being a black or a white guy

in the post

really ??? really ???

there's no difference between blacks and whites no ethical' date=' moral....etc problem with being a black or a white guy

ok nice statistics

cheers mate ;)[/quote']

Blacks and Whites don't choose their skin colour. Homosexuals and Straights don't choose whether they fancy men or women, they're born that way. Like their skin colour.

Here's a thought you might like to consider as well as you played the religion card. Jesus hung around with 12 disciples, all were men. A bit "fishy", don't you think? Frankly, i don't care what religion says. The catholic church could have made a stand against the Holocaust but it didn't. It allows abuse of children to go on right under it's nose. And if God thinks Homosexuality is wrong, not that anyone can know, then i'm not sure i want to listen to a dude that told Abraham to kill his own son.

If i had a son (or daughter) that was gay, i honestly wouldn't care less. I would consider their happiness more important then any prejudices i might have.

in the post

1: The religion argument is neither here nor there as it is not the point of this thread. Whether 'religion' is good in ANY way is an argument for another day.

2: Yes, I took the responses of 10 folk and then dared to use a statistic saying the 9/10 were in the majority and the 1/10 were in the minority:rolleyes:

3: I think we understand your views now and unless any others come on here and say what you have to then we can pretty much assume you are in the minority;)

Re: Luis Suarez is gay

Cant believe im reading such homophobic rubbish in this day and age.

Think there are a few people here worried about there own sexuality.

My opinion of him would lower significantly,id want himto leave the club straight away and such nonsense.

Unbelievable really:(

Cant believe im reading such homophobic rubbish in this day and age.

Think there are a few people here worried about there own sexuality.

My opinion of him would lower significantly' date='id want himto leave the club straight away and such nonsense.

Unbelievable really:([/quote']

Equally I could say that it is unbelievable how some people have come to accept the behaviour of homosexuals. I could say that it is complete nonsense to claim a sin such as homosexuality is acceptable.

But to quote Cheeky's opening post,

"This is not a 'gays aren't natural' etc etc thread, this is merely a thread for expressing if your views would change were your star player ( or any player for that matter ) to 'come out'"

So would you care to explain your stance on the above hypothetical scenario, or are you just going to moan about anyone daring to have a different view to your own?

Equally I could say that it is unbelievable how some people have come to accept the behaviour of homosexuals. I could say that it is complete nonsense to claim a sin such as homosexuality is acceptable.

But to quote Cheeky's opening post' date='

[i']"This is not a 'gays aren't natural' etc etc thread, this is merely a thread for expressing if your views would change were your star player ( or any player for that matter ) to 'come out'"[/i]

So would you care to explain your stance on the above hypothetical scenario, or are you just going to moan about anyone daring to have a different view to your own?

totally agree ;)

But to quote Cheeky's opening post' date='

[i']"This is not a 'gays aren't natural' etc etc thread, this is merely a thread for expressing if your views would change were your star player ( or any player for that matter ) to 'come out'"[/i]

Would not care less if my star player was gay ,actually had a homosexual player at Celtic before wont name him but he was superb.

Everyone up at Celtic knew it and accepted it.

Makes no difference what so ever.

As infernito says ive got two sons if they were to tell me they were gay,couldnt care less.

To much hate in the world,dont add to it.

This is one of those subjects where there is a clear distinction between who's right and who's (very) wrong. I bet the bigots among us don't complain when they see two women getting it on. If that's ok, then two men doing it, marrying, whatever is fine as well. The lack of openly gay footballers show that we still live in a world where bigotry is rife. They should be allowed to be who they are without being judged by a bunch of religious morons.

Would not care less if my star player was gay ' date='actually had a homosexual player at Celtic before wont name him but he was superb.

Everyone up at Celtic knew it and accepted it.

Makes no difference what so ever.

As infernito says ive got two sons if they were to tell me they were gay,couldnt care less.

To much hate in the world,dont add to it.[/quote']

That's much more reasonable and topical. I'd agree to an extent - I currently support players who have done horrible things off the pitch (Giggs, Rooney etc.) but there are undoubtedly players at every club who have done atrocious things, whether we know about them or not.

From my point of view, if a player were to come out as homosexual, it would just go down as abominable behaviour, as is that of Giggs. The reason I could support them on the pitch, knowing their behaviour, is that on the pitch I'm not supporting the things they have done, I'm supporting their ability to play football as a representative of Manchester United.

Whilst it is easy for us to discuss this, the reality is that it is in the nature of football fans to attack players for any/every possible reason. Some may disagree, but perhaps it is best for all concerned if the sexuality of footballers is not discussed - by footballers, fans or the media?

That's much more reasonable and topical. I'd agree to an extent - I currently support players who have done horrible things off the pitch (Giggs' date=' Rooney etc.) but there are undoubtedly players at every club who have done atrocious things, whether we know about them or not.

From my point of view,[b'] if a player were to come out as homosexual, it would just go down as abominable behaviour[/b], as is that of Giggs. The reason I could support them on the pitch, knowing their behaviour, is that on the pitch I'm not supporting the things they have done, I'm supporting their ability to play football as a representative of Manchester United.

Whilst it is easy for us to discuss this, the reality is that it is in the nature of football fans to attack players for any/every possible reason. Some may disagree, but perhaps it is best for all concerned if the sexuality of footballers is not discussed - by footballers, fans or the media?

You're embarrassing yourself.

This is one of those subjects where there is a clear distinction between who's right and who's (very) wrong. I bet the bigots among us don't complain when they see two women getting it on. If that's ok' date=' then two men doing it, marrying, whatever is fine as well. The lack of openly gay footballers show that we still live in a world where bigotry is rife. [b']They should be allowed to be who they are without being judged by a bunch of religious morons.[/b]

And maybe now the time is right for them to come out, as the 'religious morons' etc are in a clear minority (Mudito et al) and the majority would help calm the seas in the temporary storm that may erupt after 'coming out'?

I could see the effects being similar to 'racism' in the sense that 20 years ago a majority seemed to be against homosexuality but as time has gone on a general acceptance has come over us(really really wrong choice of words but at a loss to an alternative:o).

Also feel clubs and managers could encourage it (coming out - not encouraging homosexuality ;-) )as the clubs taking the lead stance on this issue would be seen in a very positive light.

This is one of those subjects where there is a clear distinction between who's right and who's (very) wrong. I bet the bigots among us don't complain when they see two women getting it on. If that's ok' date=' then two men doing it, marrying, whatever is fine as well. The lack of openly gay footballers show that we still live in a world where bigotry is rife. They should be allowed to be who they are without being judged by a bunch of religious morons.[/quote']

it never was,is, and will be '' right '' to be a gay or lesbian

it will always be a freakin disgusting SIN

mate i will make this clear

u wanted my opinion and i stated it and stated why

ok??

u r not excepting my opinion, it doesn't matter

but it's going further i wouldn't have posted my opinion if i knew that u only want to hear what u wanna hear, and then come out some freak to talk about who's moron

i don't even like to reply to his posts

cause it has no sense

cheers

it never was' date='is, and will be '' right '' to be a gay or lesbian

it will always be a freakin disgusting SIN[/quote']

How old are you and what country do you live in? This is important as i'd like to know if you're completely to blame for your misguided views.

EDIT: 99 per cent of the time, i accept people's opinions but not in this case. The only sin here is not being tolerant of others who you don't even know.

This is one of those subjects where there is a clear distinction between who's right and who's (very) wrong. I bet the bigots among us don't complain when they see two women getting it on. If that's ok' date=' then two men doing it, marrying, whatever is fine as well. The lack of openly gay footballers show that we still live in a world where bigotry is rife. They should be allowed to be who they are without being judged by a bunch of religious morons.[/quote']

agree,and i think cheeky is hidden gay:rolleyes:,thats why he s forcing this subject,and footballers wont admit they are gay at least 20y from now

You're embarrassing yourself.

I find it embarrassing that you can openly accept the behaviour of homosexuals. However if I responded to all your posts with, 'I think your beliefs are wrong,' then I would look pretty stupid.

The opening post asked for our opinions. I'm sure if you had it your way, everyone would be forced to agree with you. Just because you clearly don't agree with religion, it doesn't mean those who do are embarrassing themselves.

How old are you and what country do you live in? This is important as i'd like to know if you're completely to blame for your misguided views.

EDIT: 99 per cent of the time' date=' i accept people's opinions but not in this case. [b']The only sin here is not being tolerant of others who you don't even know.[/b]

u r completely contradicting urself now, i told u i don't like to reply cause your speech is out of sense

btw it doesn't matter at all of u accept my opinion or not, but u know deep inside of u that mine is right, and that u r just trying hard not to admit it and to accept the other opinion due to some motives u have(i don't even want to know what are they )

agree' date='and i think cheeky is hidden gay:rolleyes:,thats why he s forcing this subject,and footballers wont admit they are gay at least 20y from now[/quote']

agree :P

Salty I think you're way out of order. Comparing what giggs did to being gay?? seriously:eek: What Giggs did was totally wrong and unjustifiable. Being gay is not wrong, unethical or immoral. If someone fancies men then thats their wish, it does not make them lesser person

I find it embarrassing that you can openly accept the behaviour of homosexuals. However if I responded to all your posts with' date=' 'I think your beliefs are wrong,' then I would look pretty stupid.

The opening post asked for our opinions. I'm sure if you had it your way, everyone would be forced to agree with you. Just because you clearly don't agree with religion, it doesn't mean those who do are embarrassing themselves.[/quote']

Embarrassing because i don't judge those that i don't know? Embarrassing because i don't judge those who openly show love for fellow human beings? As i've said it before, opinions are fine but not when they're full of bile, venom and hate. I sincerely hope one day the world is completely eridicated of people with your mindset.

Salty I think you're way out of order. Comparing what giggs did to being gay?? seriously:eek: What Giggs did was totally wrong and unjustifiable. Being gay is not wrong' date=' unethical or immoral. If someone fancies men then thats their wish, it does not make them lesser person[/b']

I believe that homosexuality is a sin. Just because you don't, that doesn't make me "way out of order".