Amazing Turkish talent - playing for Barca

Well, at least supposed to be amazing.. found a little bit about this guy - have a look. IOA may correct me if this is incorrect..

Barcelona’s New Turkish Wonderkid Muhammet Demirci!

Turkish child Muhammet Demirci is a new player of Barcelona Football Academy. He’s just 12, but he has had great reputation in Turkey. Barcelona’s experienced scouts have come in Turkey and watched his a few of matches in the U-15 Besiktas team and poached the great ability.

12 aged wonderkid Muhammet has many skills like great anticipation, dribbling abilities and individual tricks.

I think Muhammet who has bags of ability are over-rated. Because, there is a few starlets like Juan Carlos Chera, Adu and a few more players in related ages.

He says “I have learned these tricks watching Ronaldinho and Lionel Messi” in a Tv report.

He should work harder, develop his body and must show himself in the U-15, U-17 National teams. And there are many young starlets in Barcelona youth clubs like this one.

• 6 months later...