European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: European Championship 2930 (pre-season) 1. You gave me an unfair infraction 2. You support Spurs 3. You prefer How I met your Mother to Big bang Theory 4. You hate soup 5. Your not Scottish

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!) Tottenham vs Lille Lille travel to london for a tough clash against a strong spurs side tonight. Both sides are keen on a win and will be looking to cl

Will Spurs end Lille hoodoo? Will Spurs end Lille hoodoo? MOTD Special: Tottenham Hotspur vs Lille OSC LONDON, Thursday - Both sides enter into this eagerly anticipated clash knowing that a lo

Re: European Championship 2930 (OPENED!)

I know nothing about this guy' date=' just needed a friend for Shaqiri[/quote']

aaaaw thats nice:p fluffy don't be sad at losing to my top grade Chelsea side....thanks to some crazy transfers my team look almost unstoppable:D also the Inter manager will be lucky to steer his side into the top 4:rolleyes: and Tecalee.......I may may too strong for you in this one:)

If anyone's interested in Krasic' date=' PM me. Will accept both cash and players.

If P/E prefer a CM, but any player is okay if he's good enough. :)

EDIT: I may appear online on chat, but I'm not. Its cocked up for some reason, can't see anything. So just PM :)[/quote']

Wrong game world.

If anyone's interested in Krasic' date=' PM me. Will accept both cash and players.

If P/E prefer a CM, but any player is okay if he's good enough. :)

EDIT: I may appear online on chat, but I'm not. Its cocked up for some reason, can't see anything. So just PM :)[/quote']

Funny that ... I thought I had Krasic

:eek:

ahh sorry mates.. I thought it was open on another thread... I had like 10 SM forum tabs open... So sorry xD

I'm too high from being on Everest..

LSD does wonders. xD

I feel like I'm a pony now.. Whoo!!!!

EDIT: its supposed to go to Real World Championship..

@Kyle, it was for Adeboyor + Kolo OR Lescott..

The offer for Hugo CAMPAGNARO of Napoli from Benfica has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After missing out on a number of CB chose the Argentina 31 year old as a must sign. The 90 rated CB is joining with Sidnel and Elvis heading the over way.

(87+78 for a 90)

Happy days.

After missing out on a number of CB chose the Argentina 31 year old as a must sign. The 90 rated CB is joining with Sidnel and Elvis heading the over way.

(87+78 for a 90)

Happy days.

So' date=' how is your starting XI looking now then Mattuie ?[/center']